You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2020 5:45 am  #7501

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

I’m sure she got extremely bombarded with DMs. I sent it to her too and she usually responds but didn’t.

I’m so curious why she hasn’t posted funny stories about the Daily Mail article but maybe she’s keeping it low key bc she’s with Stassi and will do some vacation recap or something?!

9/13/2020 2:12 pm  #7502

Oh girl, over the next 2 weeks we're going to hear about this trip, the DM article, and DeuxMoi no fewer than 12 times.

9/14/2020 8:31 am  #7503

secco wrote:

Oh girl, over the next 2 weeks we're going to hear about this trip, the DM article, and DeuxMoi no fewer than 12 times.

Only 12?! I love your optimism ;) 

Actually, I am really excited to hear how Stassi is doing. 

9/14/2020 12:03 pm  #7504

Does anyone else feel like she totally played it cool?!? I feel like she would be ravishing in this type of light but she was very meh about it! Like happy but meh. Not the usual Tay IMPO

9/14/2020 1:05 pm  #7505

I’m sure Stassis new management team won’t let her but what a big bump for TS if she could interview her on Taste Of Taylor!

10/20/2020 4:10 pm  #7506

So I'm always a little behind but did anyone else listen to Ellie Lee? At first I was excited because we haven't had her on in a while but woah! She is really into some woo woo and avoided most questions Taylor asked... she sounded a little off.

10/20/2020 5:07 pm  #7507

Agreed. 100%. It was very nerve wrecking listening to her 😌. Something is def off

10/20/2020 6:36 pm  #7508

A little off is a understatement. She was wayyyyyy out there. I think it even caught Taylor off guard.

10/20/2020 6:59 pm  #7509

Yeah, that was crazy. I feel like she may even have been sucked into something nefarious. Maybe I've just seen one too many cult documentaries, but what she was saying sounded eerily similar to that kind of messaging. But I actually got the impression that Taylor was buying into it.

10/21/2020 8:11 am  #7510

I agree Taylor was caught off guard. You could tell in the beginning she was trying to work around it and make the best of it. I more feel like Taylor just started going with it because Ellie was not going to change course. I was more impressed with Taylor. There's NO WAY Taylor is going down that path, if we buy this was some type of enlightenment, Taylor is not going to do the work!

10/26/2020 10:54 am  #7511

the move to Austin was the biggest red flag for me. If she is happy and fulfilled, that's great. I just hate to see such woo woo and hope she doesn't drink any kool-aid. 

10/26/2020 4:56 pm  #7512

On_Point wrote:

the move to Austin was the biggest red flag for me. If she is happy and fulfilled, that's great. I just hate to see such woo woo and hope she doesn't drink any kool-aid. 

Right? The more I think about that show the stranger it seems. Cult? Drugs? It was really really weird.

12/17/2020 10:24 am  #7513

Reddit page?  Taylor mentioned it a few times on the show recently. Is there a Reddit page or is she talking about this forum?  The only things I see on Reddit are older and mostly related to the tour with Stassi.

12/18/2020 9:21 am  #7514

I think she is talking about this page. I’ve never seen anything about her on Reddit except when she was on tour with Stassi.

12/19/2020 9:28 am  #7515

There was WakeUp Reddit page, but it’s archived now and the only rule was “NO TAY BASHING.” So yes, I think she thinks the PP are Reddit. She could really benefit from reading the feedback here and considering some of it. So many of the feedback items from 2015 still apply 🤯

1/18/2021 1:20 pm  #7516

I would like to see a bigger variety of guests on “ Taste of Taylor” she keeps having the same people ( mostly her co hosts) over and over.
My wishlist:
Carly Aquilino
Jason Kaplan ( make up guru )
Dr. Jenn ( couples therapy)
Phoebe Dynevor ( Bridgerton ) she was also on “ Younger” so she might already know her.

2/03/2021 10:18 am  #7517

So who was the friend she got in a fight with over politics and is no longer friends with? My guess is Matt.

2/24/2021 9:46 am  #7518

I don’t think it’s Matt. Matt is socially liberal and fiscally conservative from what I understand? I think Taylor would have an issue with someone who doesn’t support the LGBTQ+ community and Matt def does. Thoughts anyone? Maybe I’m off THats just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

3/15/2021 9:43 am  #7519

Ok let’s hear your thoughts on her moving the show to Patreon?

3/15/2021 11:11 am  #7520

Did something happen with DNR? Did I miss something? Havent listening yet today. 

3/15/2021 4:01 pm  #7521

I am assuming with Patreon she gets to keep more of the subscription money and won't have to pay for the archive storage. I remember her sharing what a cost that was in early 2020. Looks like she will also make more with the new tier... curious if she actually gives the extra content.

3/16/2021 9:19 am  #7522

I 💯 agree to move her show to get more money. It’s a business. I do not for one minute think she is going to put extra effort in the next tier. She will at first then it will fade fast.

3/16/2021 10:46 am  #7523

I respect the fact that she didn't increase the price-not that her poorly planned shows would warrant it, but she could have easily done so. I don't see the value in the higher tier. I'll stick with the basic package. I think it's a good move for her, and she may get more listeners just by virtue of being on a more public  platform.

3/16/2021 11:06 am  #7524

I think she will probably lose listeners in the beginning. Since they have to resubscribe, I think there will be more than the Unfab 25 who realize they are sick of repeat content and getting yelled at for stuff they had no part in. It will be easy for them to check out and move on to the plethora of free podcasts they’re already listening to on other platforms.

3/16/2021 1:27 pm  #7525

If I didn't already have a Patreon account for another show, I probably would not have bothered to make the move.

3/31/2021 2:10 pm  #7526

She keeps calling it a “Radio Show” girl no it’s not. It’s just a podcast or you wouldn’t be two days behind everyone also talking about the Jen Shah scandal.

3/31/2021 6:13 pm  #7527

CoolBreeze wrote:

She keeps calling it a “Radio Show” girl no it’s not. It’s just a podcast or you wouldn’t be two days behind everyone also talking about the Jen Shah scandal.

Yes! I hope she gets the hint when she sees how many people are canceling now that they'll be charged tomorrow

She had to have recorded both hours before 2 yesterday to not even cover the Jen Shah stuff. I can't wait to hear all the excuses tomorrow, with two people who don't even watch Bravo ha

4/02/2021 7:29 pm  #7528

Man, you step away for a minute and all Hell breaks loose

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

4/03/2021 6:01 am  #7529

Oh Friday show she is already apologizing for not having the apartment tour up for the people paying more for next level. LMAO that only took one week.

4/05/2021 8:45 am  #7530

Karma wrote:

Man, you step away for a minute and all Hell breaks loose

Karma’s back! Kenny stops in for an hour. Taylor Stan fans are infiltrating the FB group. Can we revive the PP?!

Board footera