You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2015 4:13 pm  #61

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

Anyone listen to T on sams show today?

I did. Well still listening now. 

She seems very relaxed, like she can be herself. She did make a remark about something and Sam said the remard wasnt appropriate and made her sound racist. I think he keeps her nicely on her toes!

7/22/2015 4:40 pm  #62

FKFriday wrote:

Wakeupwhatsup wrote:

Anyone listen to T on sams show today?

I did. Well still listening now. 

She seems very relaxed, like she can be herself. She did make a remark about something and Sam said the remard wasnt appropriate and made her sound racist. I think he keeps her nicely on her toes!

What was the remark?

7/22/2015 4:54 pm  #63

I was at work and only half listening, but it was during the bidet chat. I think she said something along the lines of "well thats what those people use, but I'm not racist." Sam said something about saying that makes you sound racist. 

7/23/2015 7:33 am  #64

kbk88 wrote:

The last time it ended up on youtube. I found the youtube link on twitter and posted it here. I think it was later that evening or the next day that it was posted.

can you do this again if you find it? i only find old shows from last month!

7/23/2015 7:49 am  #65

She just mentioned the wedding shoot photoshop lol

(photo added by red_poppies)

Last edited by red_poppies (7/23/2015 8:36 am)

7/23/2015 8:11 am  #66

FKFriday wrote:

What did she say??

7/23/2015 8:16 am  #67

Goldclutch wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

What did she say??

She had been in a wedding party and the photo was featured on a website. Someone in the party must have had a problem with her, becuase another face had been superinposed on her body. I'm at work and 1/2 listening, but that was the jist of it. 

Ok, just heard the rest of it. Her Mom saw the Reddit post about the pic, told Tay. A friend of the woman who had the wedding saw the post and called Tay freaking out that her fans were mean and picking on her (the friend, not Tay). 

Todays show about 2:35 minutes in.

She does say her fans are wicked smart lol

Last edited by FKFriday (7/23/2015 9:14 am)

7/23/2015 8:18 am  #68

I guess I missed that whole episode on the photoshopping!!  Was it posted here??

7/23/2015 8:24 am  #69

I didn't see it either!!!!

7/23/2015 8:26 am  #70

TayTayToo wrote:

I guess I missed that whole episode on the photoshopping!!  Was it posted here??

I don't know if it was ever spoken of on the show, it was discussed on the Reddit page though. I just had a quick scan and couldn't find it, I'm sure someone else can though. 

7/23/2015 8:27 am  #71

on the reddit page they had some photo's, i'm not sure if you can post photos on this forum? I think it was the SIL Miami wedding they took like a Gossip Girl photo, then you could see Taylor's face in one picture, but when it was put on a blog they put someone elses face on her body.  I think it was actually a person in the wedding party too, maybe not? 

The Bridesmaid's dress were straight horrible, i would cut a bitch if she made me wear that.  Clearly we are not friends bc you have me looking like a whale in silk with no bra, but Olson twin size girls looked fab in it. 

7/23/2015 8:34 am  #72

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

7/23/2015 8:41 am  #73

I still can't get over that photoshop job. That has to be the worst I've ever seen. Who does that??!

7/23/2015 8:49 am  #74

Thanks, RP!

7/23/2015 11:29 am  #75

red_poppies wrote:

someone with some info, maybe Poppy? Can you confirm or clarify -- the sister in laws are the ones around the bride? did the bride in this photo steal the love interest of the one on the left? I may be totally off?  also, the girl she had to go to mediation with was a SIL or a crazy friend? i just need a face to the stories! 

Last edited by piopio12 (7/23/2015 11:30 am)

7/23/2015 12:10 pm  #76

Bahahahaha...that is TERRIBLE! What awful people. Tay's lucky she got out.

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/23/2015 12:16 pm  #77

The bride in this one isn't the "mean" one. The one in her right is. Then yes, other sister in the left.

7/23/2015 12:19 pm  #78

I could be totally wrong here... TOTAL guess... but I belive there are 4 kids.... B and 3 girls... the bride (M), left of bride (E), right of bride (J)... I do not know anything besides J is married, M is married, and E is not... so my best guess is that J's husband was with M to start with and J stole him... NO DEA though... just what I have guessed in my own private mind-brain! lol

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

7/23/2015 1:02 pm  #79

thank you! question though -- Tay says the mean one is not the oldest but acts like she is, that is what through me for the loop, because J (right one) looks way older. E (left one) looks young. or is B the oldest, then your thought makes perfect sense!

also, regarding the threesome, from how Tay was talking today, i think it's the ex BFF, the girl who was in Tay's wedding, but became a phyco?

7/23/2015 1:46 pm  #80

I believe Brett is the eldest, Jessie is the oldest girl.

7/23/2015 2:12 pm  #81

That's right Husbandpillow. Brett, then Jessie, then Mandy, then Erika.

7/23/2015 2:52 pm  #82

what kills me about the photoshopping is they trimmed down Tay's arms!!! That is so mean! If it were me that is what would upset me the most. Lol

7/23/2015 2:57 pm  #83

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

what kills me about the photoshopping is they trimmed down Tay's arms!!! That is so mean! If it were me that is what would upset me the most. Lol

The also trimmed down her hair. LOL

7/23/2015 3:12 pm  #84

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

I agree.

On the reddit page they had a link to all the wedding photos for this sister, not sure if they are up anywhere anymore, but clearly the wedding was expensive, but those flower crowns are the worst, they look cheap! if i'm wearing a flower crown I need it to look better than that. Also, on the reddit page they had the oldest sister wedding, and they had these same terrible bridesmaids dresses. Why? I know this is so catty and mean, but they were mean to Taylor, so it's justified right? 

7/23/2015 3:16 pm  #85

7/23/2015 3:51 pm  #86

piopio12 wrote:

OMG. these are amazing! thank you for locating these. those dresses = WOOF!!!! 

and this reminds of the story that Tay told about the bride who wanted her bridesmaids to pose naked....this has to be it if you look at the first photo. is that Taylor?!?

Last edited by Natalya07 (7/23/2015 4:08 pm)

7/23/2015 4:13 pm  #87

Natalya07 wrote:

and this reminds of the story that Tay told about the bride who wanted her bridesmaids to pose naked....this has to be it if you look at the first photo. is that Taylor?!?

I thought that as well!

If anyone has issues with the link, here it is. 

Jessie & Scott, East Hampton, NY

7/23/2015 4:24 pm  #88

FKFriday wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

I thought that as well!

If anyone has issues with the link, here it is. 

Jessie & Scott, East Hampton, NY

I don't think that first pic is Tay, the face shape isn't quite right. I mean, it's a beautiful wedding (aside form the bridesmaid dresses, WOOF!) but I just get the willies look at them because I know what awful people they are. I just can't help but remember all the good things about B we heard and definitely think he's better than that. 

7/23/2015 4:45 pm  #89

Sweet house shoes, dude. With a tux. Douchebag central. T is lucky she got out

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

7/23/2015 4:47 pm  #90

I thought the same thing!!!  He reminds me of a total Scott Disick

Last edited by YeahRightJackie (7/23/2015 4:48 pm)

Board footera