You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2015 5:06 pm  #91

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Here's the link to the "wh*re" that Instagrammed herself having sex that she kept referring to during ***** jobs segment. https://instagram.com/p/do6Ej5oSle/ I think she's the serial nose job girl that claims she's never had one.

7/23/2015 5:10 pm  #92

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Sweet house shoes, dude. With a tux. Douchebag central. T is lucky she got out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I'm dying!!

7/23/2015 5:11 pm  #93

1. That guy is way more in love with himself than he is with his new wife.
2. She's kind of average looking...like even more so than Taylor's brother. 
3. How much do you think she regretted not wearing her hair up or having an indoor wedding? She looked pretty terrible by the end of her wedding night.

I'm done being a mean girl...for now. But I feel like they deserve it! Taylor, if you are reading this - you are so much prettier than J and way better than the whole family!!!

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/23/2015 5:48 pm  #94

MyWife! wrote:

1. That guy is way more in love with himself than he is with his new wife.
2. She's kind of average looking...like even more so than Taylor's brother. 
3. How much do you think she regretted not wearing her hair up or having an indoor wedding? She looked pretty terrible by the end of her wedding night.

I'm done being a mean girl...for now. But I feel like they deserve it! Taylor, if you are reading this - you are so much prettier than J and way better than the whole family!!!

#3!!!! Who spends a small fortune on a wedding and then does nothing special with brides hair?! If they got married on the beach and surfed off into the ocean on his & hers boards, I'd get it. But that was a formal wedding. Formal wedding = formal hair.

7/23/2015 9:23 pm  #95

Drumpet wrote:

Here's the link to the "wh*re" that Instagrammed herself having sex that she kept referring to during ***** jobs segment. https://instagram.com/p/do6Ej5oSle/ I think she's the serial nose job girl that claims she's never had one.

And this is obviously the one T & K always make fun of for making duck lips in every pic. Lol What a skank!

7/23/2015 10:22 pm  #96

On_Point wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Natalya07 wrote:

and this reminds of the story that Tay told about the bride who wanted her bridesmaids to pose naked....this has to be it if you look at the first photo. is that Taylor?!?

I thought that as well!

If anyone has issues with the link, here it is. 

Jessie & Scott, East Hampton, NY

I don't think that first pic is Tay, the face shape isn't quite right. I mean, it's a beautiful wedding (aside form the bridesmaid dresses, WOOF!) but I just get the willies look at them because I know what awful people they are. I just can't help but remember all the good things about B we heard and definitely think he's better than that. 

It's definitely a beautiful wedding but that first photo with the topless girl is not classy at all. She's lucky she got away from those mean girls.

Last edited by 7things (7/23/2015 10:25 pm)

7/24/2015 7:36 am  #97

Three funniest things I heard on my 10 min commute:

1) "They don't get it. The more mean things they say, the more I feel like a Kardashian."
Mmmkay. Continue acting like we're the stupid ones lol. If you actually read these posts, instead of cherry picking the things you're offended by, you would realize we have said that exact same things many times. Attention is attention, positive or negative.

2) "I get all my yard-sticking out through reality television."
Yeah right Jackie.

3) I gave her props awhile back when she was talking about how good it felt doing things for herself, in lieu of just paying someone else to do it for her (I.e. Figuring out how to hang up her own blinds) Sounds like that was a blatant fallacy, since she just said she had her friend's husband do it for her. Way to be authentic girl.

That is all.

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

7/24/2015 8:50 am  #98

How come I don't see Brett in any of those pics? Maybe I just missed him?

7/24/2015 8:58 am  #99

lydia delainey wrote:

How come I don't see Brett in any of those pics? Maybe I just missed him?

He's in a few, but not a lot. Same with Tay, though. 

7/24/2015 9:01 am  #100

I don't understand the barefoot running around in those wedding pics? 

7/24/2015 9:06 am  #101

Sam saying Lafayette, LA literally the funniest thing, 

7/24/2015 11:21 am  #102

I don't know brett and shouldn't speak of looks, but I wonder if he feels insecure. The girls are beautiful and the husbands are HOT.

She could have worn makeup and done her hair though.

7/24/2015 11:36 am  #103

Jane Bleeb wrote:

the husbands are HOT.

Yes!!! Looked like a model photo shoot, especially the beach and car photos. 

7/24/2015 1:02 pm  #104

Woof on those bridesmaid dresses!!

7/24/2015 2:04 pm  #105

YeahRightJackie wrote:

I thought the same thing!!! He reminds me of a total Scott Disick

OMG!! thats the best reference EVER!!! i literally laughed out loud in my cube !!! 

7/24/2015 2:11 pm  #106

How weird by the end of the night her hair was in a braid! She didn't look like she had any makeup on at all. She does have a fabulous body though. He is way better looking than her.

7/25/2015 2:33 pm  #107

So was he the one that J stole from M?

What's the story with E? Weren't her and Tay close?

7/27/2015 9:38 am  #108

Does anyone have any more information on J stealing S from M? How scandalous and what a triflin biotch!!!!

7/27/2015 12:13 pm  #109

When did this story take place? I'm listening now.

7/30/2015 11:14 am  #110

I would love to go back and listen to all the bathos interviews they talked about today. I know I heard some of them, but can't remember the details! Did the Julliana and Bill interview even make it to air? 

7/30/2015 1:54 pm  #111

On_Point wrote:

I would love to go back and listen to all the bathos interviews they talked about today. I know I heard some of them, but can't remember the details! Did the Julliana and Bill interview even make it to air? 

I'm pretty sure she did an interview with them while they were reppin lotion or something like that. But not sure if it was the same interview.

7/30/2015 2:47 pm  #112

Did they ever discuss the fact that Guilianna's and Kenny's son both have the same name?? Random!

7/30/2015 2:54 pm  #113

Goldclutch wrote:

Did they ever discuss the fact that Guilianna's and Kenny's son both have the same name?? Random!

A while back when they were talking names she said she liked the name Duke but that the fact that Guilanna named her kid that turned her off to it. I think either during or just before this convo they realized that both Kenny and Taylor had planned to use the name. That was why more recently when Chelsea was on they asked that if people remembered him saying the name, they kept it quiet because they hadn't told their families. So sort of.

7/30/2015 3:56 pm  #114

kbk88 wrote:

Goldclutch wrote:

A while back when they were talking names she said she liked the name Duke but that the fact that Guilanna named her kid that turned her off to it. I think either during or just before this convo they realized that both Kenny and Taylor had planned to use the name. That was why more recently when Chelsea was on they asked that if people remembered him saying the name, they kept it quiet because they hadn't told their families. So sort of.

Yep you're right. They haven't acknowleged it since Duke was born, but they did talk about it in that earlier conversation about baby names. And in that convo, Tay told Kenny he could have that name (since they both had like it). And Since then, Kenny had asked a few different times for the listeners who rememered that convo to keep it quiet because they wanted to surprise their families with the name. Kenny thanked us all after Duke was born because to his knowlege (and mine) the cat was never let out of the bag. Impressive for such a large fan base! 

8/12/2015 7:42 am  #115

Loved the guest host this morning, she would be a great third for the show!

8/12/2015 10:00 am  #116

FKFriday wrote:

Loved the guest host this morning, she would be a great third for the show!

Yes- I totally agree!

8/12/2015 1:27 pm  #117

Tay talking about guys filming her?? Could it be?? Reality show??

8/12/2015 9:13 pm  #118

This is totally creeping but I saw that one of Bravo's producers liked one of Kenny's instagram pictures. Taylor has been "friends" with her for a while but I didn't think Kenny had any connection to her. Kinda strange. 

8/12/2015 10:42 pm  #119

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

This is totally creeping but I saw that one of Bravo's producers liked one of Kenny's instagram pictures. Taylor has been "friends" with her for a while but I didn't think Kenny had any connection to her. Kinda strange. 

So super sneaky!!!! 😉

8/13/2015 7:37 am  #120

I've been listening since 7 (8:30 now) and have yet to hear Nicole. Tay said she was there, I think it's just been her & Michelle though?

Board footera