You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2019 2:23 pm  #1

Cohost Discussion

I find it fascinating who people like/dont like...

Who's your favorite cohost?!

3/12/2019 3:08 pm  #2

Re: Cohost Discussion

That's hard! I think I'm going Matt/Andrea/Emma

Matt cracks me up
Andrea has the best shade towards Taylor
Emma is just too sweet, I love her prerogative on life!

3/12/2019 6:14 pm  #3

I know she's not a cohost, but she's become such a regular at this point, I feel like she's on more than some of the actual cohosts.... I cannot stand Hannah. I thought by her being on summer house now, she'd have something to talk about other than when she used to play tennis.  The inflections of her voice just drive me crazy!

3/13/2019 9:07 am  #4

I LOVE Matt Ryan. He just cracks me up. and I also LOVE Rob Shuter! i love his gossip and him giving crap to Tay.
Andrea has sloowly really grown on me. I couldn't stand her in the beginning, but with time I have really started liking her. 

3/13/2019 10:02 am  #5

Lori was my favourite. I miss her. I like Matt and Andrea, although she can be so negative and Taylor doesn't need anyone feeding into her pettiness. I like Hannah a lot, but I agree she needs to let the tennis talk die.

3/13/2019 10:46 am  #6

lydia delainey wrote:

Lori was my favourite. I miss her. I like Matt and Andrea, although she can be so negative and Taylor doesn't need anyone feeding into her pettiness. I like Hannah a lot, but I agree she needs to let the tennis talk die.

When this page started, I was (mostly) the Taylor defender and stuck up for her and got crap for it here. As time has gone on, she just keeps losing me and losing me more. All this to say, I like all the co-hosts (except Sean, still can't do him) but I don't like all of them with Taylor. She ruins a lot of their appeal because she either a) can't let them get a word in edgewise, b) takes offense to their comments, or c) harps on the same thing over and over again and they have nothing to add after the 400th conversation on the same topic. 

Overall, Andrea is my favorite. She's knowledgeable and personable and seems to just get it. 

3/13/2019 1:00 pm  #7

Wasn’t there drama between Lori and TS?

3/13/2019 1:14 pm  #8

Heygirlhey2006 wrote:

Wasn’t there drama between Lori and TS?

Not that I know of. There was drama between Lori and Claudia, and Taylor was there when it happened.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/13/2019 1:20 pm  #9

I like Andrea and Matt!!

I loath Rob bc I don’t find any of his gossip factual. It seems like he just lies.

3/13/2019 1:49 pm  #10

I like Rob because he reminds me of my fabulous gay uncle, down to the accent and calling everyone 
"MONSTAHHH".

I also like Matt because he's an asshole, and I think he reminds me in a way of CockswP.

I was "meh" about Andrea at first, because I don't have kids and I don't care about mama drama bullshit, but she may be my favourite now. She's really funny and she also seems very smart and in tune with the entertainment biz and genuinely loves her job at People. She also seems like shes just a decent human being too.

What happened to Lori? Why isnt she really on anymore? (I was just gifted a sub, and just recently started listening at the end of Feb).

3/13/2019 3:58 pm  #11

It's hard to pick between them, I actually like them all.  I am surprised Donny and Daryn got 0% so far.  I picked Sean, but it was like an eeny meeny minie mo type thing, since I think I like them all equally.

3/14/2019 1:08 pm  #12

I love Andrea, probably because I'm preggo so I can relate to her but I think she is hilarious. I think she appeases Taylor and often says things that go right over Taylor's head or Taylor doesn't realize Andrea is being sarcastic. I think the difference between Andrea and TS is that Andrea can be petty but is aware how silly/ridiculous she is. She doesn't take it to seriously and moves on with her life. TS on the otherahnd is petty, holds serious grudges and becomes "triggered" over it. 

3/15/2019 5:37 am  #13

It was hard for me as well. I haven’t listened for awhile so I haven’t heard Donny yet, but everyone is always raving about him on FB (and I really like that he’s willing to jump in and join in on the fun, even when there is Taylor shade going on sometimes). I also have only heard Andrea maybe twice and the jury is still out for me. She is pretty damn funny on Twitter though! I picked Emma because she’s so damn sweet and will always go high when Taylor goes low. But Rob has always been one of my favorites since the beginning when he was just a guest and not a regular. Matt doesn’t do it for me at all... I can’t get into his frat boy bro act and the way he talks about his wife and women.

Sorry for the novel!!🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

3/15/2019 8:07 am  #14

FKCSTMom wrote:

It was hard for me as well. I haven’t listened for awhile so I haven’t heard Donny yet, but everyone is always raving about him on FB (and I really like that he’s willing to jump in and join in on the fun, even when there is Taylor shade going on sometimes). I also have only heard Andrea maybe twice and the jury is still out for me. She is pretty damn funny on Twitter though! I picked Emma because she’s so damn sweet and will always go high when Taylor goes low. But Rob has always been one of my favorites since the beginning when he was just a guest and not a regular. Matt doesn’t do it for me at all... I can’t get into his frat boy bro act and the way he talks about his wife and women.

I love reading things like this to get a different perspective! I used to hate Rob Shuter but then I loved him and now I'm meh about him. Emma is hilarious and I wish Andrea's personality on twitter came through on the show more because I die laughing at her tweets. Matt Ryan cracks me up and I wish he was on more. I also love Sean because he's so cheesy and it just makes me laugh lol 

3/15/2019 8:08 am  #15

ThatWholeBrevityThang wrote:

I love Andrea, probably because I'm preggo so I can relate to her but I think she is hilarious. I think she appeases Taylor and often says things that go right over Taylor's head or Taylor doesn't realize Andrea is being sarcastic. I think the difference between Andrea and TS is that Andrea can be petty but is aware how silly/ridiculous she is. She doesn't take it to seriously and moves on with her life. TS on the otherahnd is petty, holds serious grudges and becomes "triggered" over it. 

I do love that even over radio, we (as listeners) can tell when something Andrea says goes right over Taylor's head. Or when she'll make a semi-shady comment at Tay and Tay doesn't pick up on it AT ALL lol

3/17/2019 3:35 am  #16

goldrolex wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

I love reading things like this to get a different perspective! I used to hate Rob Shuter but then I loved him and now I'm meh about him. Emma is hilarious and I wish Andrea's personality on twitter came through on the show more because I die laughing at her tweets. Matt Ryan cracks me up and I wish he was on more. I also love Sean because he's so cheesy and it just makes me laugh lol 

I think I need to try out Matt a few more times...maybe he will grow on me. I always loved Sean when he was with Patrick and I still do, but I wish he would push Taylor a little harder instead of always kissing her ass. Maybe he’s gotten better...it’s been quite awhile since I’ve listened to one of his days (I think it was before he was gone for an extended period of time. Was he sick? Or Linda’s dad?) I know it’s been a long time! 😂😂

3/21/2019 1:32 pm  #17

rob stirring the pot today... shit was hilarious but also bethos. and, completely not surprised because rob is a sneaky little mofo

3/21/2019 1:50 pm  #18

goldrolex wrote:

rob stirring the pot today... shit was hilarious but also bethos. and, completely not surprised because rob is a sneaky little mofo

It was awkward, but pretty entertaining!  And now I'm curious what Stassi's book supposedly says about Taylor.  It seems Taylor puts way more importance on their friendship than Stassi.

3/21/2019 1:57 pm  #19

Self-aware wrote:

goldrolex wrote:

It was awkward, but pretty entertaining!  And now I'm curious what Stassi's book supposedly says about Taylor.  It seems Taylor puts way more importance on their friendship than Stassi.

for real. i'll never forget a show last year (I think it was with Rob or Sean) and they asked her who her #1 best friend is and she said Stassi. like....girl. you live across the country from each other! i get you can have long distance friends, but i doubt Stassi would say the same

3/21/2019 2:28 pm  #20

What did he say? Sorry I'm annoying-I unsubscribed. I hate not knowing all the dirt.

3/21/2019 2:37 pm  #21

lydia delainey wrote:

What did he say? Sorry I'm annoying-I unsubscribed. I hate not knowing all the dirt.

They were talking about feeling left out, apparently Chanel was upset/offended that Taylor didn't call her name when she invited the cohosts to join her onstage at the Caroline's live show. Rob brought it up to Taylor, and then Chanel came in later for her segment so all 3 of them discussed it together.  Nothing too scandalous, but def a little bethos.

On Taylor's end, Stassi mentioned friends by name in her book and Taylor wasn't one of them. 

3/21/2019 2:48 pm  #22

Thanks for the recap self-aware. It's kind of ridiculous that Taylor thinks she and Stassi are best friends. Stasi has long time friends in her life that she hangs out with on the daily and takes trips with. She goes out with Taylor when she visits NY, but that doesn't seem like a very close friendship.

3/23/2019 3:30 pm  #23

Self-aware wrote:

lydia delainey wrote:

They were talking about feeling left out, apparently Chanel was upset/offended that Taylor didn't call her name when she invited the cohosts to join her onstage at the Caroline's live show. Rob brought it up to Taylor, and then Chanel came in later for her segment so all 3 of them discussed it together.  Nothing too scandalous, but def a little bethos.

On Taylor's end, Stassi mentioned friends by name in her book and Taylor wasn't one of them. 

The last sentence is SO DELICIOUS!!! It just shows those with half a brain (i.e. the people who don’t constantly say “our girl” or “my girl Tay Tay” and BS like that) that she is truly delusional and lacks self-awareness about many facets of her life. (I’m also referring to the post where someone wrote Taylor thinks Stassi is her best friend.)

3/25/2019 2:32 pm  #24

any listeners of rob's show here? i keep trying it, but i just cannot get into it. there's a ton of people especially on the twist FB page that are obsessed with it and i cant see why. i can barely make it through the hour - do i need to keep trying or do others feel this way? i like rob on taylor's show, but i can't get into his. 

Last edited by goldrolex (3/25/2019 2:32 pm)

3/25/2019 3:30 pm  #25

goldrolex wrote:

any listeners of rob's show here? i keep trying it, but i just cannot get into it. there's a ton of people especially on the twist FB page that are obsessed with it and i cant see why. i can barely make it through the hour - do i need to keep trying or do others feel this way? i like rob on taylor's show, but i can't get into his. 

I feel the same way. I don’t know what it is.  He’s a lovely person.  His delivery and the pace of the show is off for me. Also, I don’t know that I care all that much about celebs to pay for a show.

3/25/2019 3:34 pm  #26

LurkyMcLurkerson wrote:

goldrolex wrote:

I feel the same way. I don’t know what it is. He’s a lovely person. His delivery and the pace of the show is off for me. Also, I don’t know that I care all that much about celebs to pay for a show.

Good point about paying for info on celebs - especially because on the shows i have listened to, theres a lot of mention of c and d list celebrities... people i barely know. it looks a poll today on his page was about a host on a talk show - that's not a true "celebrity" to me. the delivery is off for me too. 

3/25/2019 3:42 pm  #27

LurkyMcLurkerson wrote:

goldrolex wrote:

I feel the same way. I don’t know what it is. He’s a lovely person. His delivery and the pace of the show is off for me. Also, I don’t know that I care all that much about celebs to pay for a show.

This is how I feel. I've only listened to his show once on that beta player thing, and it was fine. I love Rob as a person and enjoy him on Taylor's show, but I'm just generally not that interested in celeb gossip anymore. Once upon a time I used to read Perez Hilton CONSTANTLY (~2010), but anymore I'm just not invested.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/25/2019 5:00 pm  #28

goldrolex wrote:

I Admin the "Twist FB Page" and I am a new subscriber to Rob's show. I have been a fan of his for a long time and am definitely disenchanted with Taylor's show so decided to give Rob a try. I love it ~ flows nicely ~ he obviously prepares for the show and I just think he is funny.  Nice change from The Taylor Strecker Show.

3/26/2019 8:47 am  #29

Okay, I've changed my mind on Donny a little. He has shaded Taylor like 5 times this morning and I'm here for it. 

Last edited by goldrolex (3/26/2019 8:47 am)

3/26/2019 8:50 am  #30

Did anyone listen to Robs show yesterday? Him & Donny talking about Taylor coming on his to do a prerecord and they had to scrap a bunch of it because it was so bad?

Board footera