You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2019 9:03 pm  #61

Re: Cohost Discussion

What does Chelsea do for a living?

3/31/2019 9:10 pm  #62

ChanelBag wrote:

I always got the feeling this is just a hobby now. It can’t bring in that much income for his family, so  I’m sure it’s nice to have the extra money. Seems Chelsea does well for the family.

Oh for sure, he very clearly says it’s not about the money but he’s also been very clear that he wants the show to grow. He’s talked about doing incentives for current subscribers who get new people to join.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/31/2019 9:11 pm  #63

When I Was Rich wrote:

What does Chelsea do for a living?

I’m not positive but I think something with marketing. I know she mentioned she used to work for Coach when they were still in NY.

3/31/2019 10:24 pm  #64

You do not leave a steady paying gig in NYC for an unknown future in Pittsburgh without having a backup. She is the reason that they left. She brings in the income.

Why else would you throw potential subscriber dollars away? If it is pride that caused him to be unpleasant here, then it is foolish pride unless he has a different avenue to cash flow.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

4/01/2019 7:07 am  #65

Durst_Burp wrote:

ChanelBag wrote:

I always got the feeling this is just a hobby now. It can’t bring in that much income for his family, so  I’m sure it’s nice to have the extra money. Seems Chelsea does well for the family.

Oh for sure, he very clearly says it’s not about the money but he’s also been very clear that he wants the show to grow. He’s talked about doing incentives for current subscribers who get new people to join.

Great contest, DB gets you 30 new subscribers and you block her, then reem her out on air playingthe victim 😂😂

4/01/2019 8:04 am  #66

FKFriday wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

ChanelBag wrote:

Great contest, DB gets you 30 new subscribers and you block her, then reem her out on air playingthe victim 😂😂

Hahahaha! To be fair, he never said what the prize was 😂

4/01/2019 8:13 am  #67

Well lady....you will always be the winner of that contest in our eyes!!!

12/26/2019 10:49 am  #68

I have thoughts about Hannah. There was a FB post about her podcasting with someone who was at one of Taylor’s live shows (not the Stassi tour) and was being kind of a bitch in the audience. If Hannah wasn’t aware of the connection, obviously it is not a big deal. If she did know, I’m sensing a pattern here. Girlfriend seems to get into it with a lot of people. She talked about problems with friends when she got Summer House. She was fired from Betches. The Truly vs Loverboy issue. She is constantly putting the cohosts that still work for Betches in a bad position by shit talking about the business on air.

I hate when she cohosts. I don’t think she comes off as authentic at all and at this point I think she is using the show to basically try out stand up bits. She did a whole story the other day about returning things and not knowing how to use a printer or the post office. “Printers, guys...am I right?  What’s the deal with printers?” Please stop it. I also don’t buy her sex related stuff. I feel like her stories are true to who she is, but she tells them in a way that also comes off like she’s trying to do a stand up routine. The show is not stand up.

Lastly, I didn’t even realize that she bothers me until the show the day after Andrew was on and Taylor was trying to explain Kenny and how they are similar. Hannah would not stfu and kept derailing the conversation. I wanted to take a trip down memory lane and she was making it very difficult for Taylor to do that.

I’m sure younger, newer listeners like her and relate to her. This old lil effer does not.

12/26/2019 8:19 pm  #69

I have disliked Hannah from the very beginning. She is the definition of a sweaty try hard.

12/29/2019 8:04 pm  #70

Rob is leaving D&R studios for I Heart Radio. Wonder how much more money he’ll be making with them?

12/30/2019 1:14 pm  #71

I really liked Hanna at the beginning, and loved her own podcast. now I just find her crazy fake though. She's lost the new to it, endearing quality she had now that she's a "comedian" and everything is about "us comedians". 

I was listening to SKC from the last few weeks (maybe last weeks episode?) and Emma was talking about how the reality thing is played out and scripted shows are back in now. I think the influencer train will follow reality TV out of the station. 

1/03/2020 4:23 pm  #72

FKFriday wrote:

I really liked Hanna at the beginning, and loved her own podcast. now I just find her crazy fake though. She's lost the new to it, endearing quality she had now that she's a "comedian" and everything is about "us comedians". 

I was listening to SKC from the last few weeks (maybe last weeks episode?) and Emma was talking about how the reality thing is played out and scripted shows are back in now. I think the influencer train will follow reality TV out of the station. 

I hope all of that is true! Can’t stand Hannah 🙄

1/04/2020 7:06 pm  #73

i just started listening to taste of taylor the free podcast cause i refuse to pay and once she left sirius i stopped listening to her... but this free podcast isnt that bad...

1/12/2020 7:15 pm  #74

its crazy how dead this place is now. i rememeber i think i found this place right before taylor got fired or right after but this place was so active i remember having to read pages and pages to catch up on what i missed if i haven't logged on in a few days.. i literally go months without logging in anymore and its just so dead now...but almost everyone had a subscription to sirius xm so it was also easier to listen to that show. i refuse to pay for her new show and never have a lot of people r like me its not worth the money to pay to hear the same stories over and over agian and she also lost the cool guests she used to get on sirius xm. who does she even interview now?!? its just her rambling for 2 hrs a day and now everyone has a podcast thats actually free to listen to so... 

1/13/2020 12:58 pm  #75

Yes. I miss the fun that I used to have here

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

1/13/2020 2:49 pm  #76

me too.  
the stories are the same, i still listen occasionally..
the story of the day is how similar she is to Megan Markle and the "diet starts today"

1/13/2020 7:04 pm  #77

How does she think she's similar to Markle?

1/13/2020 7:10 pm  #78

Can we make guesses first?

I am sure she is going to compare how Bret's family treated her and if they had separated then they could still be married.

1/15/2020 7:45 am  #79

Taylor = Meghan Markle
Brett = Prince Harry
S-I-L Jessie = Kate Middleton

In Taylor’s warped mind, Kate Middleton was the primary antagonist in this situation, and is behind Harry and Meghan leaving the family. Not the queen, not Prince Charles... Kate, who married into the royal family, apparently has all the power. 🙄

1/15/2020 9:27 am  #80

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

Taylor = Meghan Markle
Brett = Prince Harry

In Taylor’s warped mind, Kate Middleton was the primary antagonist in this situation, and is behind Harry and Meghan leaving the family. Not the queen, not Prince Charles... Kate, who married into the royal family, apparently has all the power. 🙄

Lol. TD has to get burnt out on hearing that shit. And here is my other thought; The only life Harry knows is being a prince and part of that royal family. I really think in time he’s going to miss it.

1/23/2020 8:00 am  #81

Daryn Carpe seems like an intelligent well spoken women. She could talk about/discuss any subject that was brought up. I swear every time she co-hosts it’s lesbian lesbian lesbian.....gay gay gay. Ok we get it you’re a lesbian!!!!! For the love of god talk about something else!

1/23/2020 10:51 am  #82

Or weekend plans! How many times did she mention Sag Harbour yesterday, we get it, you went away last summer!

1/31/2020 3:53 pm  #83

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

Taylor = Meghan Markle
Brett = Prince Harry

Girl, you're not kidding- I don't know if Kate Middleton shit in her Cheetios or just what, but Taylor straight up hates her and blames everything on her all the time. I think she is way off base. And she thinks Kate is jealous of Meghan...
what the hell for? Kate is going to be QUEEN, I think she's doing just fine, lol

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

4/08/2020 4:04 pm  #84

What do you think about her new co host who was a friend when she was in high school. Liz Cullen?

4/09/2020 9:36 am  #85

I’m on tour wrote:

What do you think about her new co host who was a friend when she was in high school. Liz Cullen?

The jury is still out for me. I’d like to know more about their history. I looked at Liz’s IG and it seems they were friends in high school or middle school maybe? But in typical Taylor fashion, it always sounds like she knows nothing about her. How did they find each other again? And why is Taylor using this one? (She seems nice and so far has been funny.) 

7/16/2020 8:28 am  #86

Now that we've had more time with her, new thoughts on Liz? I have a few but wanted to hear other's views in hopes my mind can be changed about her... 

7/16/2020 8:32 am  #87

She is definitely entertaining but only for 1 hour. I do like that she always has new stories and makes them interesting. The way she talks does drive me a little nuts.

7/16/2020 6:06 pm  #88

Still not a Liz fan. I don’t enjoy listening to her topics/convos. Glad she’s just one hour, so I just skip her. I appreciate that she engages with listeners and confronts trolls in the Nation group.

7/19/2020 1:23 pm  #89

I do like her inside gossip on celebrities!

7/20/2020 9:12 am  #90

TayterTot wrote:

She is definitely entertaining but only for 1 hour. I do like that she always has new stories and makes them interesting. The way she talks does drive me a little nuts.

I listen only because it's an hour. But I'm not sold on her yet (there's a chance I come around) but I get confused by her phrasing of things and she has a story for everything. I highly doubt they're all true and some are just hard to listen to because I do not care.  

Board footera