You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2019 4:02 pm  #1

Wedding of the Century (take 2)

So the original WOTC thread has mysteriously disappeared. Weird.

Anyway breaking news - unconfirmed, but it would appear that there is trouble in paradise for the Potamkin-Blackmores. They've unfollowed each other on IG, no photos of them together since last October, and Jordan has been absent from Andi's IG stories for a while now.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/19/2019 4:05 pm  #2

Re: Wedding of the Century (take 2)

Our very own FKF is a genius and managed to get this archived link of the original thread:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151213035332/http://wakeuptaylor.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=206

3/19/2019 4:11 pm  #3

It is my own personal hypothesis that the more over the top the wedding, the shorter the marriage ...

3/19/2019 4:20 pm  #4

SoFetch wrote:

It is my own personal hypothesis that the more over the top the wedding, the shorter the marriage ...

I would tend to agree with that. Even after the wedding, it seemed like they were trying to sell it REAL hard that they were so in love/obsessed with each other.

I on the other hand had a pretty average wedding followed by a pretty average marriage. I'm sure we'll be together a long time  

3/19/2019 4:29 pm  #5

I thought he was gay 🤷🏻‍♀️

3/19/2019 4:42 pm  #6

FKFriday wrote:

I thought he was gay 🤷🏻‍♀️

That also usually poses a problem

3/19/2019 4:42 pm  #7

Is this the same wedding where Taylor was a bridesmaid and then cropped out or photoshopped in pictures?? I can’t keep track of what sister is what

3/19/2019 4:44 pm  #8

goldrolex wrote:

Is this the same wedding where Taylor was a bridesmaid and then cropped out or photoshopped in pictures?? I can’t keep track of what sister is what

No, that was her SILs wedding.  This was the wedding she went to instead of calling her sad friend, I believe.

3/19/2019 4:48 pm  #9

SoFetch wrote:

goldrolex wrote:

No, that was her SILs wedding.  This was the wedding she went to instead of calling her sad friend, I believe.

Ooh okay gotcha. So wait... to confirm andi is not a sister? Sorry y’all started listening post divorce lol I know Lauren is the friend

3/19/2019 4:48 pm  #10

Yeah, Lauren’s Mom had just passed away and Taylor’s story has changed a few times. She didn’t have WiFi (but then was posting on IG), her roommate wouldn’t leave the room and she wanted it to be a private call (but fell asleep talking to TD on the phone), to the most current, she discussed with Lauren ahead of time that she would spend time with her when she got back.

If you read the attached thread though, you can watch it all unfold including the scandalous post from Matt that ended that friendship for awhile.

Grab a glass of Sancerre and settle in, it’s quite the ride!

3/19/2019 4:50 pm  #11

Andi is in no way related to Taylor. Her husband Jordan was Taylor’s hairdresser when she had money, how she met Andi. As a couple her and Brett were friends with them, but Taylor got them and the wedding invite in the divorce.

3/19/2019 5:00 pm  #12

FKFriday wrote:

Andi is in no way related to Taylor. Her husband Jordan was Taylor’s hairdresser when she had money, how she met Andi. As a couple her and Brett were friends with them, but Taylor got them and the wedding invite in the divorce.

Ding ding ding... warning bells. Straight male hairdresser?!

3/19/2019 5:10 pm  #13

goldrolex wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

Ding ding ding... warning bells. Straight male hairdresser?!

Lol the fact that he’s a male hairdresser is just the tip of the iceberg here. We’ve got pink pants and copious amounts of man accessories.

3/19/2019 5:48 pm  #14

Interesting article about Andi & Jordan - gives a lot of background on their lives.

http://www.avenuemagazine.com/andi-potamkin-blackmore-profile/

3/19/2019 6:39 pm  #15

3/20/2019 4:25 am  #16

Durst_Burp wrote:

Our very own FKF is a genius and managed to get this archived link of the original thread:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but after page 3 I get an error message 😔 anyone else?

3/20/2019 6:34 am  #17

But.Uhm.Yeah wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but after page 3 I get an error message 😔 anyone else?

Bummer, me too!  It was just starting to ramp up too!

Talk about blue balls ..... or should I say ..... desert-colored palette balls 😎

(Edit to discuss balls)

Last edited by SoFetch (3/20/2019 8:28 am)

3/20/2019 8:23 am  #18

Sorry guys, I messed around and for some reason its only the first three, and the last page

3/20/2019 2:13 pm  #19

I remember the whole debate with the phone call and the friend, but I don't know anything about these people. Must. Go. Down. Rabbit. Hole. 

Or you know, someone can do the cliffs notes. ha!

3/20/2019 2:23 pm  #20

That is really strange that the original post is gone.  I took a deep dive about a year ago, maybe less, and it was definitely all there. 

Edit: Going back, it looks like everything pre-2016 is gone, except in the Feedback for Tay thread. Must have been wiped out in an update or something. 

Last edited by DaisyDeadPetals (3/20/2019 2:42 pm)

3/20/2019 2:43 pm  #21

God, I forgot that her dress looked like a car wash and also white cheddar cheetos.

http://coveteur.com/2015/12/02/andi-potamkin-wedding/

3/20/2019 2:55 pm  #22

DaisyDeadPetals wrote:

That is really strange that the original post is gone.  I took a deep dive about a year ago, maybe less, and it was definitely all there. 

Edit: Going back, it looks like everything pre-2016 is gone, except in the Feedback for Tay thread. Must have been wiped out in an update or something. 

Yeah - when I went to find it to post this update I thought I was losing my mind. I know none of us mods would have deleted it (I'm not even sure if we can - never tried), and I doubt Red would have, I can't imagine why. I wonder if topics auto delete after so long if they've been inactive/if we only get so much storage?

3/20/2019 2:58 pm  #23

Durst_Burp wrote:

DaisyDeadPetals wrote:

Yeah - when I went to find it to post this update I thought I was losing my mind. I know none of us mods would have deleted it (I'm not even sure if we can - never tried), and I doubt Red would have, I can't imagine why. I wonder if topics auto delete after so long if they've been inactive/if we only get so much storage?

That would make sense, but so disappointing.

3/20/2019 3:03 pm  #24

Per the FAQ for this service - not sure if this totally answers the question but its the best I could find.

Will you delete my forum if it isn't very active?
To ensure our resources are used in the best possible manner, forums which do not have any activity in a 90 day period will be removed from our service. Activity is defined by at least one message being posted.What is the difference between a forum and one of your message boards?Forums divide your users' discussions into separate categories and topics, while message boards offer a single page of threaded discussion.

In many cases, a forum is better for a very large community, while a message board is preferred by those seeking to have an informal discussion or looking for something very easy for their visitors to use and follow. Be sure to view the tour of both our forums and message boards on our main site.

But then there's this...Unlimited PostsYour forum can contain as many postings as your users can type up. We won't place limits on what can be stored in your forum.

https://boardhost.com/features.html

Last edited by Durst_Burp (3/20/2019 3:04 pm)

3/20/2019 5:19 pm  #25

I've been wondering the same thing about these 2 for awhile now!  I saw that the hair salon closed which I believe they owned together.  I never see pics of those 2 in the same state at the same time on insta.  Something is up for sure!

3/20/2019 6:50 pm  #26

Mr. Magoo wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing about these 2 for awhile now!  I saw that the hair salon closed which I believe they owned together.  I never see pics of those 2 in the same state at the same time on insta.  Something is up for sure!

Ohhhh yeah, I remember hearing that the studio closed but I totally forgot and didn’t think much of it at the time.

3/21/2019 11:08 am  #27

Didnt they also launch a haircare product called Soil or S.oil? Either way it is a horrible name for a hair product. The last two words Id want associated with my hair are soil and oil. I remember the husband coming on the show to promote it. 

Last edited by ThatWholeBrevityThang (3/21/2019 11:08 am)

3/21/2019 5:19 pm  #28

You know what? I’m so glad that the archived thread bailed out after page three... I was fully prepared to dive into 12 pages about a wedding I didn’t give a shit about 4 years ago... thank you PP Gods...

3/21/2019 5:30 pm  #29

😂😂

5/11/2019 10:21 pm  #30

OMG

Last edited by secco (5/11/2019 10:22 pm)

Board footera