You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2019 10:59 pm  #31

Re: Wedding of the Century (take 2)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t even!!! She justified losing a bestie over this circus 😂😂😂😂😂

5/11/2019 11:05 pm  #32

All the Facebook groups are blowing up over this, she has to discuss it!

5/11/2019 11:10 pm  #33

FKFriday wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t even!!! She justified losing a bestie over this circus 😂😂😂😂😂

For real! Part of me feels really bad about that and how she was duped. And part of me really hopes that this will be a lesson in the hazards of being a straight-up social climber with little-to-no regard for anyone but yourself (but I'm not *that* naive). 

Mostly I just hope she doesn't treat this fucking disaster the same way she handles GWNJ. This is inexcusable. 

5/11/2019 11:50 pm  #34

secco wrote:

OMG

Holy. Shit. Balls.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

5/12/2019 1:53 am  #35

Imagine losing your core friend group over a sham wedding.

5/12/2019 8:56 am  #36

FKFriday wrote:

And look like a fool? 

5/12/2019 9:40 am  #37

I feel like TS has had other friends besides Andi and GWNJ & sisters have stuff like this come out (I can't think of the specific people at the moment and may be totally wrong).  At what point do you stop and take a look at the people you've chosen to surround yourself with, when so many turn out to be shady assholes? 

And this is only meant to be a half-bitchy comment, since she's mentioned a couple times on-air that after the divorce she was deliberately weeding "bad" people out and taking new, "good" friends on.

5/12/2019 10:51 am  #38

My mouth just dropped when I read the story. Andi is a sociopath. I just can't imagine someone doing that. How does anybody get in a relationship with her in the future. There would be so many trust issues.

5/12/2019 11:11 am  #39

This is pretty shocking. Didn't see this one coming at all. 

5/12/2019 5:53 pm  #40

When I Was Rich wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

And look like a fool? 

Why would she look like a fool? She didn’t do anything wrong? How would she ever know??

5/12/2019 6:27 pm  #41

I have said it before and I will say it again.  It seems like the more flashy the ring and over the top the wedding ..... the shorter and more superficial the marriage

5/12/2019 7:28 pm  #42

FKFriday wrote:

When I Was Rich wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

And look like a fool? 

Why would she look like a fool? She didn’t do anything wrong? How would she ever know??

In your own words "=14pxI can’t even!!! She justified losing a bestie over this circus 😂😂😂😂😂". That's why she will look like a fool. Stick with your besties instead of being such a damn social climber.

5/13/2019 7:00 am  #43

I love that think that will embarrass her! Taylor does not have that kind of deep thought lol

5/13/2019 8:30 am  #44

This story is crazy. But Taylor has said many times we would be surprised at the lengths really rich people go to protect their money. It also seems like a little bit of a flag to me the guy wouldn’t sign the pre-nup right away. I bet there is a lot more to this story.

5/13/2019 8:55 am  #45

WOW!  This story is insane!
Andi just went private on insta too.  

5/13/2019 9:10 am  #46

CoolBreeze wrote:

This story is crazy. But Taylor has said many times we would be surprised at the lengths really rich people go to protect their money. It also seems like a little bit of a flag to me the guy wouldn’t sign the pre-nup right away. I bet there is a lot more to this story.

There can be so many reasons though. Like if he was getting money from the dad for his business, it may have included the salon becomes Andis or something like that. 

5/13/2019 9:24 am  #47

Her instagram is now private. It was public at one time, right?

5/13/2019 9:26 am  #48

MrsGreen wrote:

Her instagram is now private. It was public at one time, right?

It was - now I'm really glad I was already following her! Not like she ever posts anything interesting, its always just weird artsy-fartsy stuff.

5/13/2019 10:59 am  #49

i had to stop following her b/c she was so freaking annoying...but now i'm realizing I should have stuck it through!! ugh #FAIL

5/13/2019 11:11 am  #50

Natalya07 wrote:

i had to stop following her b/c she was so freaking annoying...but now i'm realizing I should have stuck it through!! ugh #FAIL

I had unfollwed at one point, but refollwed not that long ago, thankfully. 5 days ago she posted a photo with her and her dad when she was younger on a boat. The caption is "Teaching me to captain since 1989." Hmmmmmm. 

5/13/2019 11:42 am  #51

Some new info- can you imagine marrying someone you actively dislike? This keeps getting weirder 😂

And I love that they’ve now been dubbed “Fake Wedding Couple”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/05/12/fake-wedding-couple-may-actually-marry-then-promptly-divorce/amp/

Last edited by Durst_Burp (5/13/2019 11:43 am)

5/13/2019 12:19 pm  #52

The whole thing smells fishy to me, but I am enjoying every minute of it!

5/13/2019 12:21 pm  #53

I feel like the name of this thread needs to be changed to "Divorce of the Century".

5/13/2019 3:44 pm  #54

For your reading pleasure...all 35 pages of Jordan’s complaint against Andi and Alan. I’ve highlighted the best/most important bits if you don’t want to read it all. But I highly suggest going through it...there are some real gems buried in there. Like Alan being randomly naked around Jordan.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/32qrypfyko2farm/AACldCSFFjAddovDFtImh24-a?dl=0

5/13/2019 3:58 pm  #55

Thanks for digging that up!  I can't open it at work, but as soon as I get home I'm going in.  This story is fascinating!  

5/13/2019 5:12 pm  #56

Andi is deleting photos of her & Jordan from IG...some are still there, but tons are gone in the last hour or so.

5/14/2019 1:08 am  #57

My gosh this is too good

Last edited by SoftPretzels (5/14/2019 1:09 am)

5/14/2019 1:09 am  #58

Durst_Burp wrote:

For your reading pleasure...all 35 pages of Jordan’s complaint against Andi and Alan. I’ve highlighted the best/most important bits if you don’t want to read it all. But I highly suggest going through it...there are some real gems buried in there. Like Alan being randomly naked around Jordan.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/32qrypfyko2farm/AACldCSFFjAddovDFtImh24-a?dl=0

DB doing the lord’s work.

5/14/2019 6:25 am  #59

😂 👼

5/14/2019 7:23 am  #60

How have we not fully discussed how Taylor blindly fought for andi yesterday? Sean couldn’t get a word in. It was insane. It was ugly. It was full of rage.  And it was very opinionated coming from someone who didn’t even know they were separated.....

Board footera