You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2019 7:28 am  #61

Re: Wedding of the Century (take 2)

LurkyMcLurkerson wrote:

How have we not fully discussed how Taylor blindly fought for andi yesterday? Sean couldn’t get a word in. It was insane. It was ugly. It was full of rage.  And it was very opinionated coming from someone who didn’t even know they were separated.....

She owes Sean an apology. She was so rude yesterday, inexcusably so. Defending a friend is one thing; yelling and raging at a co-host, when she has no more evidence of anything than he does, was unacceptable. I don't listen to a single other podcaster who will speak to their co-hosts and guests the way she does. I was truly angry listening yesterday.

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

5/14/2019 7:44 am  #62

Omg she was unhinged and it’s clear she was grafting some of her own emotions onto the situation. I get defending your friend, but this was over the top. And how does she not realize that by defending Andi so vehemently that she’s throwing her other “friend” Jordan under the bus, because the implication then is that he’s a crazy liar.

Taylor and Andi are clearly not that close if Taylor found out about the split in the Post- her only defense was that she’s her friend and wouldn’t do that. People do things all the time that shock you- the BTK killer’s own daughter didn’t know what he was up to. I think Taylor was snowed by the glamour of it all.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

5/14/2019 8:25 am  #63

The whole story is so sketchy, so I don't know what to believe, but here's what I want to know: they've been "married" for 3 years... has Jordan not filed his taxes in all this time?  When you get married, you have to file your taxes as either Married Filing Separately, or Married Filing Jointly.  Did Andi lie to the accountant, who then fraudulently filed their tax returns?

5/14/2019 8:47 am  #64

Taylor was an entire year off on the timeline of the breakup. She thought they had separated in Dec 2017, but it was actually 2018. She clearly skimmed the article(s) per usual and only spewed her unedicated guesses at Sean. It was painful. 

5/14/2019 8:49 am  #65

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

The whole story is so sketchy, so I don't know what to believe, but here's what I want to know: they've been "married" for 3 years... has Jordan not filed his taxes in all this time?  When you get married, you have to file your taxes as either Married Filing Separately, or Married Filing Jointly.  Did Andi lie to the accountant, who then fraudulently filed their tax returns?

That's the $64,000 question, isn't it? Tax fraud is a big deal- is that why this is a federal issue, I wonder???

5/14/2019 9:08 am  #66

My guess is its in Federal court because the "fraud" crossed state lines. Regarding the taxes, best I can figure is that because Andi and her family are extremely wealthy, their financial structure is probably very complicated resulting in an equally complicated tax return. I'm starting to get the impression that Jordan is perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed and he was likely presented with a stack of papers prepared by the Potamkin family CPA that he just signed on good faith without understanding what was really going on.

5/14/2019 9:49 am  #67

Durst_Burp wrote:

For your reading pleasure...all 35 pages of Jordan’s complaint against Andi and Alan. I’ve highlighted the best/most important bits if you don’t want to read it all. But I highly suggest going through it...there are some real gems buried in there. Like Alan being randomly naked around Jordan.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/32qrypfyko2farm/AACldCSFFjAddovDFtImh24-a?dl=0

This was my reading material as I fell asleep last night.  Wonderful!

5/14/2019 10:16 am  #68

Durst_Burp wrote:

For your reading pleasure...all 35 pages of Jordan’s complaint against Andi and Alan. I’ve highlighted the best/most important bits if you don’t want to read it all. But I highly suggest going through it...there are some real gems buried in there. Like Alan being randomly naked around Jordan.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/32qrypfyko2farm/AACldCSFFjAddovDFtImh24-a?dl=0

thank you for doing the Lord's work!!! this is amazing and so incredibly juicy!!! just read the highlighted parts with my morning coffee. my day has been made!! 

5/14/2019 10:30 am  #69

I still have bethos recalling how pretentious Tay sounded when she talked about the wedding of the century when she first got back. Referring to how perfect it was and calling Elizabeth Olsen “Lizzy Olsen.”

Part of her excuse about not calling her real friend when her mom died was she didn’t have internet access and she only posted to social media because that was her gift to the couple because they liked the social media attention. It totally would make sense that Andi faked the wedding for attention.

5/14/2019 10:33 am  #70

SoftPretzels wrote:

I still have bethos recalling how pretentious Tay sounded when she talked about the wedding of the century when she first got back. Referring to how perfect it was and calling Elizabeth Olsen “Lizzy Olsen.”

Part of her excuse about not calling her real friend when her mom died was she didn’t have internet access and she only posted to social media because that was her gift to the couple because they liked the social media attention. It totally would make sense that Andi faked the wedding for attention.

Yes - that, and the fact that Andi had a deal with Coveteur to shoot/feature the wedding on their site. It may not have been 100% the motivation, but PR was definitely a factor here.

For anyone that missed it-

http://coveteur.com/2015/12/02/andi-potamkin-wedding/

5/14/2019 10:39 am  #71

Can anyone get a hold of Red and see if she can find the original thread????

5/14/2019 11:41 am  #72

listening to Rob's show from 5/13.....he is throwing shade....and i am here for it!!! 

5/14/2019 11:42 am  #73

Natalya07 wrote:

listening to Rob's show from 5/13.....he is throwing shade....and i am here for it!!! 

YES! It was so good.

5/14/2019 12:22 pm  #74

Durst_Burp wrote:

My guess is its in Federal court because the "fraud" crossed state lines. Regarding the taxes, best I can figure is that because Andi and her family are extremely wealthy, their financial structure is probably very complicated resulting in an equally complicated tax return. I'm starting to get the impression that Jordan is perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed and he was likely presented with a stack of papers prepared by the Potamkin family CPA that he just signed on good faith without understanding what was really going on.

That's the kicker: if Jordan operated in good faith, and the Potamkins orchestrated this whole sham specifically so that, in the event of a split, she wouldn't have to share her family money with him... it's infinitely more likely that a judge will invalidate whatever prenup was put together and give him half of whatever she has.  This is some shady-ass shit!

5/14/2019 1:16 pm  #75

Taylor doesn’t want to be gross for taking 2mil that she “allegedly” had claim to. Yeah right Jackie. She’s constantly gross. Aligning her self with assholes.

5/14/2019 3:21 pm  #76

Someone needs to read out loud the court complaint to Taylor, as she is evidently not in the know.   She will make it all about her divorce, but there is some serious shady business going on here.  The Epsteins pale in comparison.  I can not believe she is aligning herself with Andi when she knows nothing.  And come on, when is the last time she spoke with Andi???   They are world's apart socially, not matter that her mother tells her differently.

Proud to be pink

5/15/2019 9:16 am  #77

piopio12 wrote:

Taylor doesn’t want to be gross for taking 2mil that she “allegedly” had claim to. Yeah right Jackie. She’s constantly gross. Aligning her self with assholes.

I always wondered if she got through her divorce with Brett so quickly because she knew the FIL was about to be arrested and she didn't want to be associated? I don't remember the timeline but she had to know he was being investigated and wanted to get out & not be associated? I'm sure the inside drama related to that was wild.

5/15/2019 9:36 am  #78

NoLongerALurker wrote:

piopio12 wrote:

I always wondered if she got through her divorce with Brett so quickly because she knew the FIL was about to be arrested and she didn't want to be associated? I don't remember the timeline but she had to know he was being investigated and wanted to get out & not be associated? I'm sure the inside drama related to that was wild.

Could be - I just googled and his sentencing was March 2017, and I believe her divorce was finalized spring 2015. These cases take a long time, and I believe she has eluded to the family knowing this was coming while they were still married.

5/15/2019 9:44 am  #79

It really surprises me she didn't fight for their apartment. She says on Monday's show that she didn't want to go to court because she isn't "gross". However, if the family was that awful, you would think she would at least fight for what was in the prenup. It seems like it doesn't add up. She continues talking about it so much. There has to be more to the story.

5/15/2019 9:48 am  #80

NoLongerALurker wrote:

It really surprises me she didn't fight for their apartment. She says on Monday's show that she didn't want to go to court because she isn't "gross". However, if the family was that awful, you would think she would at least fight for what was in the prenup. It seems like it doesn't add up. She continues talking about it so much. There has to be more to the story.

I agree.  If she was entitled to like a million dollars from the apartment I can't imagine her just walking away from that.  

5/15/2019 9:50 am  #81

Any chance she was a little cozier with TD before the split then she’s led us to believe, but Brett knew and that’s why?

5/15/2019 9:53 am  #82

There has to be a reason. Any attorney would say to at least fight for what you both agreed to in the prenup. Why would you just ignore a prenup, unless she did something wrong outside of the scope of the prenup AKA cheat and then she would have to fight it. If you didn't do anything wrong, wouldn't they have to give you what was written in the prenup without even going to court? IDK how they work but it is my assumption. So, did she just drop it because she did something wrong?

Durst_Burp wrote:

Any chance she was a little cozier with TD before the split then she’s led us to believe, but Brett knew and that’s why?

5/15/2019 10:10 am  #83

Huh that's interesting! If Brett knew something was up with TD before it was finalised, he could have said you take what I give you or all this comes out when I contest the prenup?

5/15/2019 10:11 am  #84

Rob better show up tomorrow to discuss this!!!!

5/15/2019 10:20 am  #85

It is interesting. Her only reason she didn't go to court was that she wasn't "gross". That doesn't even make sense. She did say she loved Brett but maybe she loved someone else more....

5/15/2019 12:47 pm  #86

I think she couldn't afford it. She needed money ASAP, she didn't have time to wait around for court. 

5/15/2019 1:08 pm  #87

Durst_Burp wrote:

I've just always thought this to be the case- at least the part where she was seeing TD before the separation. But it makes a ton of sense that she may have been very conciliatory in the divorce if he suspected infidelity, and even more so if he realized it was a gay relationship. I don't think Brett is the kind of guy to blackmail her in such a nasty way- but his family may not have been above it.And in the case of infidelity, a pre-nup is often voided. I hope I'm wrong about all of this, but I just to admit I've had the same thoughts. 

5/15/2019 1:27 pm  #88

Hawr-rible wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

I've just always thought this to be the case- at least the part where she was seeing TD before the separation. But it makes a ton of sense that she may have been very conciliatory in the divorce if he suspected infidelity, and even more so if he realized it was a gay relationship. I don't think Brett is the kind of guy to blackmail her in such a nasty way- but his family may not have been above it.And in the case of infidelity, a pre-nup is often voided. I hope I'm wrong about all of this, but I just to admit I've had the same thoughts. 

I think its plausible that he had at least an inkling. I mean we only got her on the radio and occasional social media posts and we picked up on the relationship real fast, I imagine someone living with her would have picked up on the vibes even sooner.

5/15/2019 4:35 pm  #89

Durst_Burp wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

I think its plausible that he had at least an inkling. I mean we only got her on the radio and occasional social media posts and we picked up on the relationship real fast, I imagine someone living with her would have picked up on the vibes even sooner.

When us listeners found each other on RadioRatingz after she stopped talking about Brett, there was speculation that she and TD had a thing going on. This was months before she announced separation.

All the comments on that site radioratingz.com (and Reddit too) seem to have been scrubbed clean about speculation of divorce, the Epstein’s and possible fling with TD. Interesting.

5/15/2019 8:29 pm  #90

It was obvious to most of us. She had a thing with TD beforehand. His lawyer was shrewd enough to make the situation advantageous for Brett and the family. He was able to put a bad decision to the curb with minimal damage. She was put out on her lily white ass with nothing to show for it but a ring, and old played out stories for her radio show.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

Board footera