You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2019 8:07 pm  #1

Naughty but Nice

Since Rob has his own show now and isn’t just a co-host, I figured he deserved his own thread.

Really enjoying his show. My favorite thing from the last week is how Joey lost a few followers after posting the butt pic and how Rob howls every time he talks about it 😂

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

4/03/2019 12:19 pm  #2

Re: Naughty but Nice

I love Rob's show, too! I love all of this segments- it's such a structured, fluid show. I love when "someone is at the door" and Tea Time the best. 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

4/03/2019 2:10 pm  #3

Now I feel like I need to sub to Rob's show. I was gifted my TSS subscription, so I think I have 4 more months on that, and I probably won't renew. He is one of my favourite cohosts. I guess I could take my $3 I'm saving from cancelling my Patreon, and add it to Rob's!

4/03/2019 3:04 pm  #4

NotAnExSIL wrote:

Now I feel like I need to sub to Rob's show. I was gifted my TSS subscription, so I think I have 4 more months on that, and I probably won't renew. He is one of my favourite cohosts. I guess I could take my $3 I'm saving from cancelling my Patreon, and add it to Rob's!

You totally should! Rob's show is a breath of fresh air in so many ways.

4/03/2019 3:33 pm  #5

NotAnExSIL wrote:

If you want to try it out, if you go in through Taylors website and log in, there is a section that says Beta tester. You can listen to the day ofs show there. That's where I first tried him, it is such a good show though!! I can't listen during the day, so always listen before work the next morning. Its light, fun and so well structured. His guests are great, Donny & Joey are around a lot, its just a super light fun show with some fun gossip. He's researched, has some good scoop and discusses himself a little. Last week he had on Brita Filter the drag queen who Adele & Jennifer Lawrence went to see, she gave all the scoop on the whole show. I laughed three days later Taylor recapped the story, hadn't read it and had absolutely no idea what had happened lol

4/03/2019 5:24 pm  #6

I do have to laugh at listeners on the page for his show- they try to tell him the gossip THEY have heard to try to dispute his. Darling, he's a gossip columnist with many many connections- I guarantee, he knows the story better than you. Let him handle it, and just listen and enjoy the tea. 

4/03/2019 6:58 pm  #7

I just started listening yesterday but I am loving the energy! He’s a great way to start the morning since I can’t listen at 3.

4/04/2019 9:43 am  #8

I just started listening to his show and I'm OBSESSED!!! he is prepared, and funny and its light hearted. and i love how he can do the first part of the show ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! woaahhh the horror!!! 

4/04/2019 12:02 pm  #9

why is Taylor never ever on Rob’s show?

4/04/2019 12:11 pm  #10

goldrolex wrote:

Not totally sure, but on one of Rob's shows he and Donny were talking about how they recorded something with her around Christmas and they had to trash the whole thing because it was so bad. I guess Taylor kept trying to run the show and wouldn't let Rob talk.

And Rob's show is about (celeb) news and Taylor never knows what's going on, so I'm not sure what she'd really bring to the table. I actually hope he doesn't start bringing her on.

Last edited by Durst_Burp (4/04/2019 12:12 pm)

4/04/2019 12:51 pm  #11

Durst_Burp wrote:

goldrolex wrote:

Not totally sure, but on one of Rob's shows he and Donny were talking about how they recorded something with her around Christmas and they had to trash the whole thing because it was so bad. I guess Taylor kept trying to run the show and wouldn't let Rob talk.

And Rob's show is about (celeb) news and Taylor never knows what's going on, so I'm not sure what she'd really bring to the table. I actually hope he doesn't start bringing her on.

that makes sense. I dont know what made me think of it but i guess it kind of amuses me that he's on her show once a week but she's never on his lol i can definitely see her trying to control the show. i think it's just how shes programmed at this point 

4/05/2019 6:49 am  #12

I definitely want to subscribe...I’m waiting until I’m back in the country but it’s at the top of my list. I wanted him on TTSS before he became a cohost and it’s even better that he has his own show. (I tried listening to that short Monday thing he did -recaps of gossip- but didn’t love it for some reason. Maybe it was too rushed?)

4/05/2019 10:37 am  #13

FKFriday wrote:

NotAnExSIL wrote:

If you want to try it out, if you go in through Taylors website and log in, there is a section that says Beta tester. You can listen to the day ofs show there. That's where I first tried him, it is such a good show though!! I can't listen during the day, so always listen before work the next morning. Its light, fun and so well structured. His guests are great, Donny & Joey are around a lot, its just a super light fun show with some fun gossip. He's researched, has some good scoop and discusses himself a little. Last week he had on Brita Filter the drag queen who Adele & Jennifer Lawrence went to see, she gave all the scoop on the whole show. I laughed three days later Taylor recapped the story, hadn't read it and had absolutely no idea what had happened lol

Ahhhh thank you FKF...I will try that out!

Rob calling Tay out on her bullshit on yesterday's show was awesome. I like how he doesn't really back down. 

4/11/2019 10:15 am  #14

Rob is not on today's show....wondering if its the beginning of the end of him being on TS show

4/15/2019 9:18 am  #15

So I officially started listening to Rob's show instead of Taylor. Normally I would listen to mostly Taylor, and fill in with Rob if I had the time. But lately, it has been mostly Rob. I just tried to go and listen to Tay and its TERRIBLE!!! i just can't!!! 
Rob's show has a nice flow, he has a segment "getting to know you" where the audience fills in 5 answers about themselves and he reads them on air. It seems as though he actually....gasp....likes his fans!!! He interacts with the Facebook page. It almost, dare I say it - it almost sounds like he has been doing radio for 10 years instead of Tay. 

4/15/2019 12:38 pm  #16

Natalya07 wrote:

So I officially started listening to Rob's show instead of Taylor. Normally I would listen to mostly Taylor, and fill in with Rob if I had the time. But lately, it has been mostly Rob. I just tried to go and listen to Tay and its TERRIBLE!!! i just can't!!! 
Rob's show has a nice flow, he has a segment "getting to know you" where the audience fills in 5 answers about themselves and he reads them on air. It seems as though he actually....gasp....likes his fans!!! He interacts with the Facebook page. It almost, dare I say it - it almost sounds like he has been doing radio for 10 years instead of Tay. 

I just subbed to his show last week, and I have to say I am super impressed. You can absolutely tell that he does his homework and he genuinely ENJOYS it...and like you said, Natalya, he interacts with the fans and has fun with them. He doesn't take himself too seriously and is entertaining to listen to. Love him. I only listen to Tay's show like maybe 1-2 times a week, and sometimes I don't finish the show. 

4/15/2019 1:41 pm  #17

I haven't listened to a Taylor show in forever. I tried to listen to Matts Friday and only got 45 minutes through trying twice, I was just bored. I'm really enjoying Rob in the morning while I get ready, its just a good mix of chat, news, gossip. I like it! 

4/16/2019 7:31 am  #18

I never subscribed to Taylor's show, but I just subscribed to Naughty But Nice. You've all convinced me.

So now help a non-technically-savvy girl out. Who listens at work, and how do you listen on your computer? I figured out how to get it on my phone, but is it easiest to listen from the website on an actual computer?

4/16/2019 8:07 am  #19

If its like Taylors, I think you just go in through the DNR website and there is a live player. You can also click on the beta tester and listen to other (including Taylors) shows there. 

4/16/2019 8:11 am  #20

I think here, just need to log in

https://www.dnrstudios.com/play/live/

I don't know if the same log in will work on the DNR one, but this is the link to the Beta tester on Taylors

https://taylorstrecker.com/betatest/

4/16/2019 9:30 am  #21

TurkeyLeg wrote:

I never subscribed to Taylor's show, but I just subscribed to Naughty But Nice. You've all convinced me.

So now help a non-technically-savvy girl out. Who listens at work, and how do you listen on your computer? I figured out how to get it on my phone, but is it easiest to listen from the website on an actual computer?

The easiest way to listen is to use the link they give you to add it as a podcast on your phone, that way the new episode will automatically load for you or you can listen live. But if you want to listen from an actual computer, FKF's instructions are what you should do.

4/22/2019 7:52 am  #22

I am thoroughly enjoying the side shade Rob continually throws at Taylor or her show. He never uses names, but if you have listened to her show for any length of time, it’s easy to pick up when he’s doing it. Most recently he talked about how rude it is to say you will talk about something off the air (it was actually based on a FB post, I think). But he’s not one for holding back when discussing things like how you might think you are the best friend of someone but you are not....like certain reality stars. Cough cough. I just love his show!

4/22/2019 8:14 am  #23

FKCSTMom wrote:

I am thoroughly enjoying the side shade Rob continually throws at Taylor or her show. He never uses names, but if you have listened to her show for any length of time, it’s easy to pick up when he’s doing it. Most recently he talked about how rude it is to say you will talk about something off the air (it was actually based on a FB post, I think). But he’s not one for holding back when discussing things like how you might think you are the best friend of someone but you are not....like certain reality stars. Cough cough. I just love his show!

Yes!!! I live for the shade Rob & Donny throw 😂

4/22/2019 10:12 am  #24

Yes! I only recently subscribed to Rob's show, and I have heard so many references where I just know he means Taylor's show. I think on Friday he mentioned how livid "some people" get about things said/posted about them and I immediately thought of Taylor and the pink pages.

4/22/2019 12:38 pm  #25

For sure- Rob doesn't tiptoe around. And Taylor comes for him all the time, so it's hilarious that he does it back, but better  He's is the sunniest shady guy I've ever seen. 😁

4/22/2019 5:23 pm  #26

Rob's post-show wrap up today is shadier than ever:

Wasn’t today’s fun show. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We laugh so hard for the hour in the studio. It’s soooo important to me that you be part of this. That’s why you will never hear us say - “I will tell you later.” RUDE! You are all my co hosts.

Cheers 
ROB

4/22/2019 11:44 pm  #27

I love that Rob can argue circles around Taylor and she gets worked up while he stays calm so she loses it more

4/23/2019 7:51 am  #28

Rob and Joey's snark fights on the FB page give me life, lmao! So funny and bitchy to each other, it's hysterical

4/23/2019 9:02 am  #29

I've told so many people IRL to give his show a shot! I do wish DNR had a way for people to listen to clips free. I've told them to listen to his weekly podcast, but its not as good as the show!

5/03/2019 4:47 pm  #30

Make sure you listen to today’s show- so much shade and Joey is hilarious 😂

Board footera