You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2019 8:20 am  #31

Re: Adderall & Compliments

FKCSTMom wrote:

Why did she call him Mr. Lincoln?

I think it was to do with either the car he drives or the cars he sent to pick get up.

7/10/2019 9:37 am  #32

Durst_Burp wrote:

The Mustard Meltdown:

https://youtu.be/5LAvN2Cci64

this is amazing!!! she looks fully insane, and i hate her eyebrows.

7/10/2019 10:07 am  #33

Natalya07 wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

The Mustard Meltdown:

https://youtu.be/5LAvN2Cci64

this is amazing!!! she looks fully insane, and i hate her eyebrows.

same - those brows are A LOT.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

7/10/2019 10:14 am  #34

I realize the title of her podcast includes adderall, but is she really on adderall in that video? She's on something, right? She looks/acts completely insane. 

7/10/2019 10:40 am  #35

To take this back to Taylor, how bethos.  She absolutely looks insane.

7/10/2019 10:58 am  #36

Self-aware wrote:

Its so much worse if you watch the entire video. Its literally an hour of her crying and saying "Oh my god, you guys, oh my god, Tuxedo, oh my god, you guys, you guys, oh my god".  Its pretty painful to watch, and it won't let me copy the link but if you search OOTD in the group and look for her live video on 4/20, its still up.

7/10/2019 11:31 am  #37

Durst_Burp wrote:

Self-aware wrote:

Its so much worse if you watch the entire video. Its literally an hour of her crying and saying "Oh my god, you guys, oh my god, Tuxedo, oh my god, you guys, you guys, oh my god".  Its pretty painful to watch, and it won't let me copy the link but if you search OOTD in the group and look for her live video on 4/20, its still up.

In her FB group?  I could never watch her lives because she just rambles on and on, but this is new level crazy.

Last edited by Durst_Burp (7/10/2019 11:49 am)

7/10/2019 11:51 am  #38

Self-aware wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Self-aware wrote:

In her FB group?  I could never watch her lives because she just rambles on and on, but this is new level crazy.

Accidentally edited your post, meant to reply.

Yeah, it’s in the FB group. It’s the video where she’s opening the giant mirror the kittens sent her for her bday. I honestly don’t know why I watched that one, it’s literally the only one I’ve ever watched, but I’m glad I did! 😂

7/10/2019 12:30 pm  #39

Thank you!  I will watch when I get home from work.  I remember them buying her a mirror for whatever reason.

7/10/2019 12:33 pm  #40

Note to self....... mustard not good gift for Christmas.

But it damn sure made me laugh

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

7/10/2019 12:37 pm  #41

Karma wrote:

Note to self....... mustard not good gift for Christmas.

But it damn sure made me laugh

Mustard is definitely not a good gift, but it also doesn't warrant a manic episode.

7/10/2019 12:42 pm  #42

Well she needed something to help get that hot dog down 🤣

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

7/10/2019 12:46 pm  #43

Karma wrote:

Hahahaha!  

And mustard might be a reasonable gift for the side piece.

7/10/2019 2:02 pm  #44

Karma wrote:

💀😂

7/10/2019 4:05 pm  #45

duanereede wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

Why did she call him Mr. Lincoln?

I think it was to do with either the car he drives or the cars he sent to pick get up.

Can confirm- just listened to a pod she was a guest on. She thought he drove a Lincoln and the name stuck.

7/10/2019 11:31 pm  #46

I’ve never listened to the podcast & have no clue who she is but I’m invested now

7/11/2019 11:28 pm  #47

Kitten from Reddit here. This is gooooood! To answer last question she thought he drove a Lincoln when they first went out 🤷🏻‍♀️

7/12/2019 1:38 am  #48

Heygirlhey2006 wrote:

I’ve never listened to the podcast & have no clue who she is but I’m invested now

Yeah same i have never listened but the gossip is really good... some people on reddit even seem sad this happened seemed like they liked this girl and they got tricked by her... 

7/12/2019 2:50 am  #49

He sent a car to pick her up and/or drives a Lincoln. I’ve read that he sent a car that she thought was a Lincoln but turned out to be a Lexus and she didn’t want to change the name.

7/12/2019 2:54 am  #50

Durst_Burp wrote:

Self-aware wrote:

And then she cut herself and wouldn’t stop talking about how there was blood everywhere

7/12/2019 6:42 am  #51

Broadwaybound417 wrote:

Kitten from Reddit here. This is gooooood! To answer last question she thought he drove a Lincoln when they first went out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Welcome! I was hoping some of you would join us here. I know some people are upset that Redditt is being censored- short of death threats, the mods here don’t interfere with discussions. The Taylor group on Facebook is also run like North Korea, so here we are!

7/12/2019 3:45 pm  #52

If any of you have insider info and want to spill the beans on any of the drama between kittens(not Annabelle related), I have always wondered. There were quite a few online fights over the years and it was clear that there was lot going on off the main FB page.

7/13/2019 9:03 am  #53

Found some interesting articles in my search for info on Ali!

Her blog - https://web.archive.org/web/20150522071141/http://www.extraordinarycity.com/?page_id=2

A fun little Q&A - https://www.quora.com/profile/Ali-Bergstrom

Turns out she’s always been relatively unhinged and majorly self absorbed.

7/14/2019 10:34 am  #54

Hi! If you look at Dear Media’s IG post about A&C’s episode with Naha Armady, you’ll see that Danny’s wife commented. Her name is Annette Lombardi and her IG is Netter11. Just an interesting tidbit from Reddit.

7/14/2019 3:10 pm  #55

New_Mistake01 wrote:

Hi! If you look at Dear Media’s IG post about A&C’s episode with Naha Armady, you’ll see that Danny’s wife commented. Her name is Annette Lombardi and her IG is Netter11. Just an interesting tidbit from Reddit.

I saw 😂 looks like AD is gonna try and move on like nothing happened, but I’m not sure the internet is on bird with that plan.

7/15/2019 8:31 am  #56

New_Mistake01 wrote:

I like the #awkward from cockswp. I’m surprised that entire post isn’t deleted. I also feel like we are being punked😂. This whole thing is nuts!!!

7/15/2019 9:02 am  #57

duanereede wrote:

New_Mistake01 wrote:

I like the #awkward from cockswp. I’m surprised that entire post isn’t deleted. I also feel like we are being punked😂. This whole thing is nuts!!!

She has blocked everyone who like the comment by Danny’s wife!

7/15/2019 10:19 am  #58

I wonder what Dear Media thinks of all these comments. They have to know what's going on, right?

7/15/2019 12:12 pm  #59

I love how one of the ladies that has added a substantial amount of fuel to the fire is now saying delete everything, while continuing to stir the pot. Makes sense.

7/15/2019 12:56 pm  #60

duanereede wrote:

I love how one of the ladies that has added a substantial amount of fuel to the fire is now saying delete everything, while continuing to stir the pot. Makes sense.

lol I just saw that. The kittens sure know how to bring the drama.

Board footera