You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2019 7:50 pm  #1

Stassi’s Wedding

Will Taylor be in the wedding?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

7/31/2019 11:20 pm  #2

Re: Stassi’s Wedding

Durst_Burp wrote:

Will Taylor be in the wedding?

If she is, it'll be because Stassi has a huge bridal party. If Stassi keeps it small, no way.

Did anyone catch Taylor's comment on Stassis announcement? "All the feels to our favorite straight couple."... thoughts?

8/01/2019 3:03 am  #3

I think Taylor is not going to handle this well (privately, anyway!). Beau is going on the tour too, so it will be a big focus, taking some attention away from her.  Also, did anyone see her ig story about wedding betches stuff right before Stassi posted ab her engagement? Coincidence?

Last edited by woopig83 (8/01/2019 3:04 am)

8/01/2019 6:16 am  #4

woopig83 wrote:

I think Taylor is not going to handle this well (privately, anyway!). Beau is going on the tour too, so it will be a big focus, taking some attention away from her.  Also, did anyone see her ig story about wedding betches stuff right before Stassi posted ab her engagement? Coincidence?

What did the betches story say? I think Taylor has so much pressure/incentive to get engaged now...everyone is doing it. This might be the last straw. And once they are engaged, TD will want the wedding to happen so she can have “her kid” (because we all know TS doesn’t want one!)

8/01/2019 9:02 am  #5

I think she's probably do a very small wedding. She doesn't seem traditional, like maybe just her sister as MOH, somewhere in NO? Friends rented out a very upscale club for a night, had a big winding staircase onto the main floor that she walked down. Everyone one gathered there, she came down, they got married, then it was just a party night of apps, booze & dancing. Super chic, I see her doing something along those lines instead of the big puffy dress and a million bridesmaids. 

8/01/2019 9:47 am  #6

What did Taylor say about it on her show today?

8/01/2019 9:54 am  #7

I agree. I don't think they will have a very large wedding or a large wedding party. I mean, look at their engagement photo...its unconventional. I think that's how they are as a couple as well. 

8/01/2019 10:59 am  #8

FKCSTMom wrote:

woopig83 wrote:

I think Taylor is not going to handle this well (privately, anyway!). Beau is going on the tour too, so it will be a big focus, taking some attention away from her. Also, did anyone see her ig story about wedding betches stuff right before Stassi posted ab her engagement? Coincidence?

What did the betches story say? I think Taylor has so much pressure/incentive to get engaged now...everyone is doing it. This might be the last straw. And once they are engaged, TD will want the wedding to happen so she can have “her kid” (because we all know TS doesn’t want one!)

In her IG story she was talking about how doing the "betchesbrides" thing or whatever has made her obsessed with weddings and now TD is always sending her pics of rings that she wants. She made a comment like "I guess I'm going to have to make it official." Or something along those lines. Then the next post, within a few hours (I think) was her congratulating Stassi and Beau. Do you guys think Stassi let her know before it was on social media? I didn't listen to the show today so I don't know if she mentioned anything about it! Fill me in!

Edited to add: her story right after the 'betches brides' comments, right before she posts the congrats to stassi and beau (still up for a few more hours, btw) she says something like "Now there is this news! Is it a coincidence or did i plan this?!" then it goes to the pic of stassi and beau. So, now I think she didn't know. OMG I NEED A LIFE.

Last edited by woopig83 (8/01/2019 11:03 am)

8/01/2019 11:03 am  #9

She has said on her podcast it will be in LA to make it easy on everyone. I don't think she will have a large bridal party. 

8/01/2019 11:11 am  #10

Stassi recently said on her podcast that she didn't think she'd have any bridesmaids, so even if she changes her tune, I can't imagine her having a lot of people stand up. It will definitely be filmed though, we all know that, so if she does have Taylor in the bridal party, you can expect regular meltdowns. (And I say that as a person who hates being the center of attention so much that I decline every bridal party request, including from my siblings - I hate the pictures and all of the things that come with being in a bridal party. So no shade to Taylor from me!)

8/01/2019 12:16 pm  #11

I really don't think Taylor knew before hand. If she did, she probably wouldn't have done the stories about Betches Brides the way she did. They're really not that good of friends, if Stassi does have a big bridal party, Taylor wouldn't be in it. Personal Assistant (for title only) maybe, but not a bridesmaid. 

8/01/2019 2:51 pm  #12

On_Point wrote:

I really don't think Taylor knew before hand. If she did, she probably wouldn't have done the stories about Betches Brides the way she did. They're really not that good of friends, if Stassi does have a big bridal party, Taylor wouldn't be in it. Personal Assistant (for title only) maybe, but not a bridesmaid. 

Wasn’t there an IG comment floating around from Taylor saying something like she was at the grocery when she heard the news?

8/02/2019 7:20 am  #13

She said beau texted her the ring earlier, and told her not to tell. Them a few hours later it was on Instagram. But even before that she had seen the diamond sans setting I think.

9/27/2021 7:32 pm  #14

Shes for hire if anyone wanta  fancy wedding car  I arrived at the church with the lights and siren on which was a little naughty but I dont think anyone minded

9/27/2021 7:33 pm  #15

Test

9/27/2021 7:33 pm  #16

Test

9/27/2021 7:35 pm  #17

Test

6/04/2022 10:03 pm  #18

hello and welcome aboard