You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2019 4:02 pm  #1

Betches Brides

Does Taylor know That Brian Marcus didnt photograph her wedding? I'm not even sure if he did the video for her wedding since Brian Dorsey has video offerings that are included in the 10K+ or so that she paid him...  You could tell in the interview he wasnt "getting it". Shes so self consumed.

8/16/2019 4:21 pm  #2

Re: Betches Brides

Wait...I haven’t listened but are you saying she thought the guy she was interviewing was her photographer but it wasn’t him?

Last edited by Durst_Burp (8/16/2019 4:22 pm)

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/16/2019 5:20 pm  #3

Yup.  Confused Brian Dorsey with Brian Marcus.

8/17/2019 7:29 am  #4

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

Yup.  Confused Brian Dorsey with Brian Marcus.

CRINGE

8/18/2019 10:56 am  #5

👀

8/22/2019 9:40 pm  #6

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

Does Taylor know That Brian Marcus didnt photograph her wedding? I'm not even sure if he did the video for her wedding since Brian Dorsey has video offerings that are included in the 10K+ or so that she paid him...  You could tell in the interview he wasnt "getting it". Shes so self consumed.

Ok...now that’s f*cking hilarious!! (Has anyone else noticed the exponentially higher number of times Taylor says F*CK now?)

8/27/2019 5:18 pm  #7

FKCSTMom wrote:

idontcarethatmuch wrote:

Ok...now that’s f*cking hilarious!! (Has anyone else noticed the exponentially higher number of times Taylor says F*CK now?)

Yes. I listened to a few of the BB shows and I cringed. Its unprofessional, awkward and is just plain gross.  Dont get me wrong. I say Fuck a million times a day, but I dont host a show.

9/17/2019 1:28 pm  #8

So I listened to this week's episode because I love JoJo Fletcher. Taylor continuously cut her off and acted like she knew stuff about The Bachelor/Bachelorette when she clearly was incorrect. It was BETHOS.

And on that note, I wanted to share my favorite Betches Brides reviews of the week.

1 Star
Need new host
I really wanted to love this podcast as a newly engaged girl who loves Betches. But I just can’t listen to Taylor even though she seems like such a great person. She interrupts guests and throws in wayyyy too many personal anecdotes. I don’t think she treats the guests well either and the questions she asks aren’t conducive to a good/interesting/informative interview.

3 Stars
New host pls
I love Betches and all their other podcasts, this one has a great concept and guests but would really benefit from a new host (like maybe Ashley who runs the account!)

Last edited by Jack&Coke (9/17/2019 1:28 pm)

9/18/2019 6:49 pm  #9

I love the idea of review of the week 😂

I think we should also do a clown of the week with a post from one of the FB groups. For example, the woman whose son started dating a girl named Isis, and this woman totally thought she was named after ISIS the terrorists. 💀

9/19/2019 11:47 am  #10

That Isis convo was cringey. To her credit, she did update her post to admit she was nuts. I bet we could recognize a few clowns a week from there!

9/21/2019 6:37 pm  #11

Durst_Burp wrote:

I love the idea of review of the week 😂

I think we should also do a clown of the week with a post from one of the FB groups. For example, the woman whose son started dating a girl named Isis, and this woman totally thought she was named after ISIS the terrorists. 💀

I couldn’t help but think my god the American education system really has done a number on this country.

4/10/2024 8:06 am  #12

American education system has 

4/10/2024 11:13 am  #13

seems ok

4/11/2024 6:05 am  #14

Nice

Board footera