You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2019 9:05 pm  #1

East coast, Bahamas, and Florida folks

Checking in on some of my possible hurricane sisters .......

Looking your direction FKCST MOM, and Durst.....

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

9/04/2019 8:48 pm  #2

Re: East coast, Bahamas, and Florida folks

I’m all good- we got what amounted to a very blustery day here, but I got two days off of work so I call that a win.

Bahamas weren’t so lucky. I talked to FKCSTMom and after initial assessment sounds like her house is mostly fine.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/12/2019 6:18 am  #3

Sorry I’ve been MIA...tons going on here in the flyover states. Heading down to the Bahamas today. Thanks for updating everyone DB. It appears that the only thing damaged at our house was the top of the tiki hut...and the road out front was a river for over a week and a half. My son stayed through the storm on Harbour Island, which made it much more nail-biting for us in the days ahead of it, but we were able to see videos as it passed by way too close for comfort. The winds were 70-90 mph with gusts over 100 mph. Most damage was from that and waves causing beach erosion. Obviously some flooding...but all-in-all, we were SO fortunate!! Thanks for checking on us! ❤️❤️❤️

9/12/2019 3:58 pm  #4

Glad all is ok, and the new house made it! Be safe, looks like another one is starting up

9/12/2019 9:41 pm  #5

Not the tiki hut!!

Looks like we’re about to have Groundhog Day with another storm...fingers crossed it’s not as bad.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/14/2019 7:28 am  #6

I sent my son a message about Humberto and asked about storm prep. His response was, “Mom, this is just weather...no big deal.”  I guess when you’ve been a commercial fisherman in Alaska, winds over 50-60 mph still seem breezy to you! 😂😂

4/02/2021 4:22 pm  #7

That’s only a couple hrs away from me in CT. What’s this all about/like? I could definitely be interested in this. Looks like a nice bike ride/day trip too.

6/18/2021 4:47 am  #8

Thank you for all your hard work in maintaining this forum

I would like to ask if all the old posts and conversations will be copied over to the new forum. Some old threads I have bookmarked are coming up as 404

6/20/2021 1:21 pm  #9

What new forum?

6/20/2021 3:29 pm  #10

CoolBreeze wrote:

What new forum?

I think that was spam

Board footera