You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2019 8:07 pm  #1

Taylor’s “Rage” Issues

What is causing Taylor to lash out at the people around her, including complete strangers? How does she fix it? Counseling? Medication? Regular exercise? Will she alienate everyone around her before she actually does something about it?

10/03/2019 5:14 am  #2

Re: Taylor’s “Rage” Issues

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

What is causing Taylor to lash out at the people around her, including complete strangers? How does she fix it? Counseling? Medication? Regular exercise? Will she alienate everyone around her before she actually does something about it?

I was going to respond YES and leave it at that, but it won’t work for the first part of your post.

In my opinion, the cause is probably multi-faceted but underneath everything is her complete insecurity. Until she addresses that, nothing will change. She self-medicates with too much/frequent alcohol and eating (according to her) which only makes her feel worse. She overcompensates by being an asshole to everyone (see: “Yes, I’m a social climber” Episode: every one of them). She is POSITIVE that someone is going to steal Blake Lively, I mean TD from her when in fact, it seems that TD is sticking with her through all of this awful behavior (I’m baffled why but good for Taylor).

My guess is that the only way to address this is with a combination of all of the above starting with therapy (frequent!) and meds. She definitely needs some sort of mood stabilizers or something. But none of this will work if she doesn’t 👏🏻follow👏🏻through👏🏻. She can’t go to a therapist once and be done with it. Or just to get a prescription.

My guess is that it’s going to take another incident before she actually goes. Right now she’s too busy with #thetour and by the time she’s finished, the last issue will be a distant memory. She’s not going to want to go then and will postpone until “after the holidays” but my guess is that the stress of the holidays will trigger another incident. Mark my words. I hope I’m wrong—-we will see.

4/10/2024 8:06 am  #3

lol true

4/10/2024 11:13 am  #4

That good

Board footera