You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2019 1:33 pm  #1

Taylor Freak Outs

These seem to be happening more often, can we keep track?!

I know I’m forgetting some
Oshry Wedding
Yelling at Donny & Sean on air
Melt down at her paren thinking Zacks straight friend was hitting on TD
IG DM meltdown with fart noises

What was the other wedding where she hid in the closet eating Cheetos?

10/07/2019 8:37 am  #2

Re: Taylor Freak Outs

There was a movie, play, or a concert she freaked out on a lady.. can't remember details. 

10/07/2019 9:07 pm  #3

Currently freaking out on ig over “constructive criticism” aka mean girl’ing someone who actually bothers to listen to her on betches brides.

10/07/2019 9:19 pm  #4

Last Monday after the first week of Stassi Tour she had a mini meltdown over the “hecklers” in the audience at one of the shows.

10/07/2019 10:56 pm  #5

losing it over dm’s addressing her unflattering black bell bottomed pants that she herself said in an instastory gave her camel toe...

10/08/2019 5:19 pm  #6

Just checked in to see what was up in Taylors world. WOW! Taylor really is more of an asshole now than ever. She is just really unlikeable now. And Stassi sticking up for her? Asshole Asshole Asshole.  Im losing my taste for Stassi too since she has become another enabler. 

That one story "Look at the hotel Im in" Bitch please. 

EDIT: Those black pants are a puke fest she should burn them.

Last edited by idontcarethatmuch (10/08/2019 5:19 pm)

10/09/2019 11:38 am  #7

The pants are not flattering, like most of the clothes she chooses to wear. It does not help that she surrounds herself with yes people to feed her ego.

10/10/2019 9:12 am  #8

the Ego is out of control!!! 

10/10/2019 8:03 pm  #9

Natalya07 wrote:

the Ego is out of control!!! 

It is SO bad right now! 

Donny is getting bigger gigs lately, and if he leaves DNR, Tay Tay is going to struggle. The $50 cohosts (mainly Donny) are hosting 50% of her shows October through December

10/12/2019 1:41 pm  #10

She freaked out on the lady at a movie or some sort of show with her mom that was sitting in front of her and TS was either talking or texting. I remember Taylor saying how mad she got and of course, she thought she (Taylor) was in the right. 

Let’s not forget the several times that she’s thrown drinks on people....on Summer House once, and when she and TD were sitting next to a river or something and didn’t like what the younger “kids” were saying that were sitting nearby. Or maybe they were annoying her by breathing. Who knows. 

But she’s been bragging about how she slapped (punched?) Paige over those damned Ugg boots forever so this isn’t a new thing. It’s just happening more frequently. 

10/12/2019 10:16 pm  #11

I’m gonna go ahead and say It.....she has untreated mental illness. She’s mentioned time and time again how the therapist she and Brett went to suggested she take medicine but she refused.

She’s getting worse because shes getting older, she’s gone untreated, and her narcissism ia being fueled by everyone around her.

Taylor was raised by enablers, and she seeks them out in friendships and partners. TD is not much better..... she’s an enabler and I’m sure she has some serious co-dependency issues, which is why she excuses and accepts Taylor’s worst behavior.

10/13/2019 7:52 am  #12

It probably doesn’t help matters that this is TD’s first serious relationship. Wonder what her family thinks about it all.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

Board footera