You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2015 7:05 pm  #31

Re: Feedback for Tay!

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I swear I'm canceling my subscription if she doesn't stop with the "woof" bs. It sounds completely retarded

Seems a little extreme! I always think of the quote from Home Alone when she says it.... 

7/17/2015 12:56 am  #32

Taylor, I have to say I loved the quote you re-posted on your Instagram the other day, "Perhaps I do a lot of what I do, to watch people's eyebrows shoot up." .... I have been listening to you off and on since 2007 since I have an odd work schedule I can never call in but if I could I would say that quote is you in a nutshell. And why I love you! What is going to come out of her mouth next? I am consistently laughing even if it is not meant to be funny. (My husband is the same way and watching people around him cracks me up.) Dare to be different and stand out like you do because safe and boring does not = long term employment as a national radio show host. I don't think all of your listeners necessarily understand your sense of humor but that is why I find this page amazing! I love coming on here reading hilarious comments of serious people getting really angry at you. It is called Entertainment radio not the news! You need to somehow get on Girl Code. And yes of course I love your fashion sense too and I told you that to your face when I interrupted you and Kenny eating pizza. You complimented my outfit and I said I had you to thank because you were one of the reasons I started dressing for MY body instead of what is fashionable or what looks good on a hanger... you keep it real and admit that many women  have  fluctuation in  weight, depending on time of month or year or stress level and you  have taught us to embrace the great parts of our body and perhaps "disguise" other parts. I have a different body type than you but that does not mean I cannot get great fashion tips from you. You have gotten away from that a bit and  it is understandable that maybe you were trying to stay away from stores that are too tempting to buy which I get- but I agree with the one person who said you could go in the dressing room and take pictures of different outfits in the mirror or even on the hangers and explain how you mix and match. But do NOT let certain "former individuals" in your life scare you off social media because you are only stifling yourself and then they win! You just need to keep growing and best way to reach the masses... Instagram & Blog.

Wanted to add: Not to be negative but I have not purchased your webinar nor will I purchase any because Carin really annoys me... But hey if people want to pay$$$?!? then you get your cut of that scrilla girl;-)

Last edited by MetKZ&TayinBmore (7/17/2015 9:50 am)

7/21/2015 4:33 am  #33

Periscope please!!  Either in studio or out on the town! Jenny Hutt periscopes all the time. She gets hundreds of people watching every time! It's awesome!!

7/21/2015 7:19 pm  #34

Since T is now reading these boards, can we please voice opinions on TBT? I HATE it. I couldn't believe when Sam was making fun of it last week Taylor claimed that listeners love it. It's horrible.

7/21/2015 7:24 pm  #35

spigirl wrote:

Since T is now reading these boards, can we please voice opinions on TBT? I HATE it. I couldn't believe when Sam was making fun of it last week Taylor claimed that listeners love it. It's horrible.

YES!!! Ugh, I hate throwback Thursday. It's the worst. 

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

7/21/2015 10:19 pm  #36

MyWife! wrote:

spigirl wrote:

YES!!! Ugh, I hate throwback Thursday. It's the worst. 

It's annoying. It was fun the first few weeks, but now they are having trouble finding "themes".

7/22/2015 8:27 am  #37

I think a lot of people do love it, though. They always get a lot of Twitter activity during TBT. More than any other day. You have to remember, this board is a really small pocket out of tons of fans. The board has had thousands upon thousands of page views, over 100 members, but there's only like 20 or so people that actually regularly contribute. I don't think it's fair to assume we speak for all fans. We are still a minority just as far as numbers go so not all of the feedback we provide may be used if they're seeing opposing feedback other places.

7/22/2015 9:18 am  #38

I would love TBT if they ever played the listeners requests!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

7/22/2015 12:43 pm  #39

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

This. It seems like they find a category that is really reaching (or confusing) and then they play whatever they want and make fun of the "wrong" requests. Pick something that makes sense and play the requests you ask for or don't bother.

7/24/2015 9:13 pm  #40

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

I love TBT and they've actually played mine twice! Both times I tweeted early- like RIGHT after they announced it so maybe thats the trick?

Last edited by Convertible_Cabrio (7/24/2015 9:14 pm)

7/30/2015 7:44 am  #41

Taylor- your openness is why you are so loved and respected. We knew there was a time you would be able to share... if you so chose... Sorry for the impatience of some. You are amazing and I congratulate you for doing what is right for you. I pick up on the emotions and energies of those who surround me too. And for people who tell you you should just block out bad energy from certain individuals with whom you were required to interact... It is exhausting and nerve racking if there is no real escape as an option due to 'certain unbreakable familial ties.' I understand your hesitation about holding back with certain issues in a marriage. And ultimately you did not stifle who you really are inside. You made a difficult but probably very necessary decision for your mental and emotional health and I am so proud of you!!!

Last edited by MetKZ&TayinBmore (7/30/2015 7:56 am)

8/06/2015 2:43 pm  #42

Hey everyone! I've been reading and posting for the first time . I love the show and Carine and Stefanie's segments.

This may be just me but I found it hard to concentrate during Carine's segment today.  I understand the need to mention your blog/webinar/website etc. but it happened so many times during the segment that I could not follow to content.  I love hearing the content because it has helped me in my life.  Again, love the show, just a suggestion from a long time listener. 😄

Last edited by AnneG (8/06/2015 3:20 pm)

8/10/2015 12:05 pm  #43

So I took a screenshot of Nicole's IG the other day, but I can't figure out how to post a pic on this page. It was a pic of the STella Valle jewelry she was given, and a thank you to the girls. Anyway, the reason being, this is exactly what T should be doing...another missed opportunity for social media networking (and just being a decent, thankful person) perfect example of using the platform you already have to expand your "brand" and reach the Stella Valle girls' audience....

8/10/2015 12:09 pm  #44

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

So I took a screenshot of Nicole's IG the other day, but I can't figure out how to post a pic on this page. It was a pic of the STella Valle jewelry she was given, and a thank you to the girls. Anyway, the reason being, this is exactly what T should be doing...another missed opportunity for social media networking (and just being a decent, thankful person) perfect example of using the platform you already have to expand your "brand" and reach the Stella Valle girls' audience....

Funny, when I saw that on Nicole's IG, I thought "I wonder what Tay's jewelry looked like." I absolutely agree with you. 

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

8/10/2015 1:54 pm  #45

MyWife! wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Funny, when I saw that on Nicole's IG, I thought "I wonder what Tay's jewelry looked like." I absolutely agree with you. 

Nicole and the rest of the Mashup Guys all Periscoped from a cafe the other day. It was a quick, funny, live moment with the 3 of them sharing a piece of cheesecake. So simple! I'd LOVE Tay and Kenny to do a quick Perisocpe from some of the places they go after the show!

8/10/2015 2:54 pm  #46

Convertible_Cabrio wrote:

MyWife! wrote:

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Nicole and the rest of the Mashup Guys all Periscoped from a cafe the other day. It was a quick, funny, live moment with the 3 of them sharing a piece of cheesecake. So simple! I'd LOVE Tay and Kenny to do a quick Perisocpe from some of the places they go after the show!

But then their fans might show up, then they can't go anymore!!  lol!  Couldn't resist! 

But yes, I totally agree Periscope would be so easy and quick!

Last edited by WhosBecky? (8/10/2015 2:54 pm)

8/10/2015 2:58 pm  #47

WhosBecky? wrote:

MyWife! wrote:

But then their fans might show up, then they can't go anymore!!  lol!  Couldn't resist! 

That was good!  LOL!

8/10/2015 3:32 pm  #48

Lolz... Agree they def need to Periscope!! 😊

8/10/2015 7:04 pm  #49

wintercici wrote:

WhosBecky? wrote:

That was good!  LOL!

Thank you!   UGH. Ive been screaming from the roof tops for EVA, how annoying it is when she says that. I honestly think she got it from B. Its old. I've been in the same places as, Gwen Stefani, Tim Robbins, Joan Rivers etc.... Guess what? No one cares. No one bothers actual celebs (AT least in NY) Does she really think her listeners are a bunch of creepers that will stalk her?  So so so out of touch with reality. Get it together girl. You might actually gain followers that arent listeners if you just focus on SOMETHING. Anything. Just be you.

8/10/2015 8:41 pm  #50

wintercici wrote:

WhosBecky? wrote:

That was good!  LOL!

Hahahahaha! God forbid she would be unnoticed by a listener!

8/19/2015 10:00 pm  #51

yes the Catholic Church has some crazy teachings and standards that undoubtedly impacted your (Taylor's) view on sex, but please do not speak as an authority on catholic teachings when you admittedly haven't been to church in years other than Christmas or another special occasion. The church is far from perfect but you often falsely state what Catholics believe and teach. Example o recently heard was Catholics don't believe in sex unless you intend to procreate. Wrong.

8/20/2015 6:29 am  #52

Drumpet wrote:

yes the Catholic Church has some crazy teachings and standards that undoubtedly impacted your (Taylor's) view on sex, but please do not speak as an authority on catholic teachings when you admittedly haven't been to church in years other than Christmas or another special occasion. The church is far from perfect but you often falsely state what Catholics believe and teach. Example o recently heard was Catholics don't believe in sex unless you intend to procreate. Wrong.

Went to catholic school my whole life. You are taught that sex is only for procreation.  That is the reason Birth Control is not to be used. 

8/20/2015 11:23 am  #53

Piopio, I went K-12 so I feel your pain! I'm not arguing that's what we were taught in school for the most part, sadly. I remember asking my religion teacher my senior year if Married couples who were unable to have children due to fertility issues or age were "sinning" if they had sex since they weren't able to procreate. I was referred to something in the catechism about couples should be open to and not prevent the possibility of conceiving. There was a note that infertile, ill and older couples are not sinning if they have sex. Something like the act itself is done without human interference (pills, condoms, etc) so it is natural and moral. So. Many. RULES.

8/20/2015 3:23 pm  #54

Another Thursday with no blog post this week.... I love Taylor and I look forward to reading the blog every week. I hate to say it but I agree with some of the previous comments that Taylor needs to get her shit together if she wants to get ahead in business. It went from a blog post going up every Wednesday morning like clockwork to once every other week maybe on Thursday night if we're lucky. Come on girl, I love you but I'm losing patience.

8/20/2015 3:27 pm  #55

whoisvirgina wrote:

Another Thursday with no blog post this week.... I love Taylor and I look forward to reading the blog every week. I hate to say it but I agree with some of the previous comments that Taylor needs to get her shit together if she wants to get ahead in business. It went from a blog post going up every Wednesday morning like clockwork to once every other week maybe on Thursday night if we're lucky. Come on girl, I love you but I'm losing patience.

She made some comments a few weeks back about how it's hard for her to get everything together and make a post after a long weekend......No words.

8/20/2015 8:42 pm  #56

Agreed. It's really sad she can't even post one time a week! She was put on the hook by stefanie ziev to put at least one blog post up by next week. Whoa! Don't overshoot there taylor! There are bloggers who post every damn day. Granted blogging is not her only job but c'mon. It's obviously something she doesn't enjoy doing, otherwise, she would do it.

If you don't like it, stop doing it then. Stop complaining that you should do it. Find something you actually like doing.

8/20/2015 9:00 pm  #57

Jane Bleeb wrote:

Agreed. It's really sad she can't even post one time a week! She was put on the hook by stefanie ziev to put at least one blog post up by next week. Whoa! Don't overshoot there taylor! There are bloggers who post every damn day. Granted blogging is not her only job but c'mon. It's obviously something she doesn't enjoy doing, otherwise, she would do it.

If you don't like it, stop doing it then. Stop complaining that you should do it. Find something you actually like doing.

I agree. She needs to just stop because it's clearly causing her too much stress, and it's not getting done. There were so many great ideas shared here, she needs to utlize that! 

8/20/2015 9:25 pm  #58

So lazy. If you want to have a broader base with a blog then, hmmm, maybe you should blog once a month.

8/23/2015 11:12 am  #59

So she dated then married someone for a total of 7.5 years and walked away with a nice payday and now has a sick apartment in the FD... Smh.  I'm not saying this because I don't like Tay.  I'm saying this because I'm envious and a little pissed off. I dated someone for the exact same time as Tay. From 24 to 32.  All I got was a few tye dye t shirts and a cd collection .   Oh yea, we're now friends. .. That's great. I'm just thinking back and even though I have one more friend it would have been nice if I got to walk away with a bit more.  yea for me!

8/23/2015 5:38 pm  #60

Sohohousemiami wrote:

So she dated then married someone for a total of 7.5 years and walked away with a nice payday and now has a sick apartment in the FD... Smh. I'm not saying this because I don't like Tay. I'm saying this because I'm envious and a little pissed off. I dated someone for the exact same time as Tay. From 24 to 32. All I got was a few tye dye t shirts and a cd collection . Oh yea, we're now friends. .. That's great. I'm just thinking back and even though I have one more friend it would have been nice if I got to walk away with a bit more. yea for me!

I see a big difference here... she was married to him, not just dating. Just saying. I'm jealous too, but.... 

Board footera