You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2015 2:32 pm  #61

Re: Feedback for Tay!

I'm aware she was married to him. I see the difference.

8/26/2015 1:34 pm  #62

Feedback for Tay: since you dread the blog, stop doing it. Find something you prefer. Remember that time you did "hate week" or something on Instagram where you posted a photo EVERY DAY of just your normal life? Was that hard? Do that again! Instagram, Periscope, Twitter, just show us more glimpses of you! Tiny little glimpses, not big productions where you pay someone and build it up for weeks beforehand. Just do something small, put it out there, and keep moving on with it.

8/26/2015 1:40 pm  #63

Here are 5 sample tweets I can think of in 10 seconds that you could write to keep things moving without giving away your privacy. Just keep us engaged and let us know what's going in your random stream of thoughts!! 
1. Just watched 4 hours of True Detective even though I think it's kind of boring. That's how much I love staying in my couch/bed.
2. Taylor Swift's new feud is with Avril Lavigne? I'm beginning to wonder if Taylor is the mean girl after all! Will discuss on tomorrow's show.
3. I love Puerto Rico! As far as I'm concerned, you're a state. Wepa!
4. An uber driver asked for my number and I panicked. Will he come kill me now that I lied to him? What would you do?? 
5. Have I ever told you my Giuliana Rancic story?

8/26/2015 7:39 pm  #64

LongButtDolphin wrote:

Here are 5 sample tweets I can think of in 10 seconds that you could write to keep things moving without giving away your privacy. Just keep us engaged and let us know what's going in your random stream of thoughts!! 
1. Just watched 4 hours of True Detective even though I think it's kind of boring. That's how much I love staying in my couch/bed.
2. Taylor Swift's new feud is with Avril Lavigne? I'm beginning to wonder if Taylor is the mean girl after all! Will discuss on tomorrow's show.
3. I love Puerto Rico! As far as I'm concerned, you're a state. Wepa!
4. An uber driver asked for my number and I panicked. Will he come kill me now that I lied to him? What would you do?? 
5. Have I ever told you my Giuliana Rancic story?

Good ones, Dolphin! If I saw those tweets I would feel engaged.

8/26/2015 9:12 pm  #65

If she EVER tweets "Have I told you my Giuliana Rancic story?" I will drop my phone in poop and never retrieve it.

8/26/2015 9:31 pm  #66

spigirl wrote:

If she EVER tweets "Have I told you my Giuliana Rancic story?" I will drop my phone in poop and never retrieve it.

Hahaha good one!!

8/30/2015 1:54 pm  #67

You know who had a good show? Covino and rich. Which is hilarious because taylor hates them.

I listen to then when there is nothing else on and it's always funny and their production is amazing and I know if I hear about a news story, they will def talk about it the next day for an hour. They talk about their personal life, they laugh and have fun, and their interviews are good. They take callers who are nice and also ones that have bones to pick with them, they have new intro songs all the time, and rich is always prepared with topics to discuss. They recently road tripped to LA where they are now and did a show every damn day on the road in different places.

Check it taylor. They are beating you.

8/30/2015 2:20 pm  #68

Jane Bleeb wrote:

You know who had a good show? Covino and rich. Which is hilarious because taylor hates them.

I listen to then when there is nothing else on and it's always funny and their production is amazing and I know if I hear about a news story, they will def talk about it the next day for an hour. They talk about their personal life, they laugh and have fun, and their interviews are good. They take callers who are nice and also ones that have bones to pick with them, they have new intro songs all the time, and rich is always prepared with topics to discuss. They recently road tripped to LA where they are now and did a show every damn day on the road in different places.

Check it taylor. They are beating you.

LOVE Covino and Rich! I started listening when they'd stop in Patrick's show back in the day. I met them on their road trip to LA when they did that a few weeks ago and Covino and Rich couldn't have been more personable and down to earth. I could never see Tay put in the amount of work they do to further their show, which is sad because I think she has the potential to be their female equivalent.

8/30/2015 2:44 pm  #69

And they openly say that they show is their livelihood so why not put effort into it. They even write their own (sometimes gross but that's their demo) songs which show their talent and effort. They also meet with their fans and have fights on the air with each other and callers (no enabling or sugar coating there). They do periscope and instagrame too! Imagine that! They are always posting!!!  Even their best ofs will go back YEARS. Great producing. No slacking on that show.  They even talk about relevant topics that happened the day before and do a show 5 days a week. Bravo covino and rich. I'm not even in your demo but I love the show.

Ugh it's just so apparent when you hear a good show, how much Taylor's show has slacked. I do believe she was handed this job and couldn't care less about it. She thinks she will have it forever but she's wrong.

8/30/2015 9:55 pm  #70

I stopped listening unless I hear about something that took place from the board. There are too many good shows and podcasts readily available to lose brain cells listening to Taylor.

9/03/2015 10:32 am  #71

I realize it probably skews towards an older audience, but if you get a chance to listen to the Judith Regan show on the weekends, you will hear an interesting and compelling show.  It's because Judith has had a full, rich life and has some great stories to tell and some real experiences to draw upon.  Taylor is fine for what she does, but she doesn't have a deep well of life experiences or interesting friends.  If only she lived in a vibrant, exciting place....

9/03/2015 10:58 am  #72

Taylor..... It's Vicki Gunvalson not Gundalson.

9/04/2015 7:36 am  #73

I think its pretty interesting that DSF got the holiday weekend marathon this weekend no WUP!!!
I think if I was Taylor, I'd see this and the fact I have no replay throughout the day as a wake up call...no pun intended!

9/04/2015 9:10 am  #74

WhosBecky? wrote:

I think its pretty interesting that DSF got the holiday weekend marathon this weekend no WUP!!!
I think if I was Taylor, I'd see this and the fact I have no replay throughout the day as a wake up call...no pun intended!

Its so huge, alot of people in their cars this weekend travelling, flipping through stations. They want people to hear her and become listeners. Sirius/XM totally know what their meat & potatoes are, WUWT is a on the go breakfast bar at this point. 

9/04/2015 11:07 am  #75

DSF has actually turned into a pretty great show! I remember thinking it was pretty shaky at first, but over the last year, they have really built it into a solid, well-structured, and entertaining radio show! I much prefer it to Wake Up now. That definitely did not use to be the case. I personally think it's because Jenny is more of a go getter, and puts actual thought and effort into her job, and into improving the show. She's described herself as a "workaholic" and I think it shows. It's no wonder to me that they are playing a marathon of DSF all Labor Weekend. Wake Up is a mess (now) compared to it.

9/04/2015 11:09 am  #76

I think the reason that people like Nicole and Jenny are more succesful than Taylor is because I genuinely don't think they believe the world "owes" them anything, and they get out there and work for it. Combine that attitude with genuine talent, and they are going to succeed.

9/04/2015 11:46 am  #77

Husbandpillow wrote:

DSF has actually turned into a pretty great show! I remember thinking it was pretty shaky at first, but over the last year, they have really built it into a solid, well-structured, and entertaining radio show! I much prefer it to Wake Up now. That definitely did not use to be the case. I personally think it's because Jenny is more of a go getter, and puts actual thought and effort into her job, and into improving the show. She's described herself as a "workaholic" and I think it shows. It's no wonder to me that they are playing a marathon of DSF all Labor Weekend. Wake Up is a mess (now) compared to it.

Yes, and you can tell David and Michelle are working hard too.  The whole show is way more professional. 

9/04/2015 12:11 pm  #78

wintercici wrote:

Husbandpillow wrote:

Yes, and you can tell David and Michelle are working hard too.  The whole show is way more professional. 

Everything on DSF is just so on point, from the topics, to interviews, guests, callers, the reguIars in studio, just love the whole thing!

ETA ~ I'm sad I'm not going on a road trip this weekend just to listen to her. My parents are moving though, and my Dad will be happy, he loves the show and will be spending lots of time in his truck!

Last edited by FKFriday (9/04/2015 12:49 pm)

9/04/2015 12:28 pm  #79

Yes, I should have mentioned David and Michele too. It's clear they are both very dedicated and hardworking as well! Even Jenny's BFF's are great!

9/04/2015 2:57 pm  #80

Who knows maybe Tay will decide for various reasons that WU is no longer for her.  how she'll support herself, idk and don't spend any time wondering about it.  i doubt she'll have to move into a cardboard box under the bridge.  whether she stays or goes, i support her either way; i know divorce (i.e., grief) affects people differently.  sems she managed to troop along during the breakdown in the relationship and during the immediate aftermath; hardly missed a day (i wasn't keeping score so if i'm off on this, pass me please).  then with other milestones, (e.g., marital anniversary, Kenny and Chelsea's bambino, solo hosting) seems her steam has petered more noticeably. funny thing about change, it seems to evoke more change. co-worker once told me tho you know the divorce is coming and u might even been the one who filed.  But it's someting about actually signing that paper that raises the stakes to another level of reality. and that's the wonderful thing about xm. so i cycle thru WU, Mashup cnn and morning Joe i'm not sure what wuwt was like years ago, but i have found some of her stories funny,  young-ish (and who doesn't want to be younger) and i have laughed my head off on the way to work.  i could relate to the things being said.  the callers round out that experience for me so i'd like more of that; seems there's been some telephonic problems of late?  so i would recommend taking more calls when you put out a question, really beg for those calls to come in on "that" topic. have wanted to call in myself  but she says the # way too fast and i'm driving.  one day i will.  but i can relate to the stories about etiquette, dating, jealousy.  most of the topics represent a lot of the girly things we ponder and go thru or have gone thru.  Her show is aimed at the 20- and 30-somethings??? and Kenny balances it out as well as stand in hosts have.  the one thing i love and will miss if WU goes away is the sheer raw honesty they both bring  i wish Taylor well in whatever she does.  but until then, i'll keepa listenin'

9/04/2015 2:59 pm  #81

if my grammer and spelling is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off above, pass me on that too.  i'm at work and at the end of my lunch break

9/10/2015 12:41 am  #82

As much as she smashes fashion police and as much as she wants to be on it....... HAVE A SEGMENT  BUT BETTER.

-have guests on... Or sound bites of our favorites. Robert Verdi, wider, Sam.  RECORD EVERYTHING.

- USE YOUR GOD DAMN SOCIAL MEDIA to elicit response. It will continue alllllll day. You wanna push on demand? Use FB Twitter and everything else... But not for some generated auto bullshit. Respond

9/10/2015 3:27 pm  #83

Tay I just saw you on Stassi's Periscope! Loved seeing  you girls all dressed up and headed out! I hope you saw how many comments were to YOU and it was on Stassi's Periscope! It's an awesome, new media! Jump on it! It's so easy and your fans would love to see you live more often. We love you!!!   

2/04/2016 8:47 am  #84

Catching up on Mondays show when they were discussing Making a Murderer - I was yelling at my phone "look at your FB page lady!!!" When she was trying to explain the new conspiracy theory. She was getting all the details mixed up and it would've been so easy to reference the article since like 5 different people posted it on the FB page. Then they could've had an actual discussion about it instead of rambling trying to get the details right and cutting off the callers. I hope they redo or continue the MAM conspiracy theories, I find them fascinating. And I will give Tay credit she has a knack for noticing things I would never pick up on or think twice about. I loved when they discussed The Jinx and Serial too!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

3/07/2016 10:36 am  #85

Since you know we didn’t appreciate being called trolls, you obviously read this page.
Us talking about you to each other is the equivalent to you talking crap about your friends through text. We are talking to each other.
An internet troll is someone who starts arguments, but that’s not what we do. I am not going to post hateful things to your Twitter or start a fight with someone on your Instagram.
You state time and time again that you would be fine with people saying negative things to you on the Wake Up websites forum but in reality, that forum is just as faceless as this one. You just don’t like it because you can’t plug it.

3/07/2016 1:07 pm  #86

BathiesTime wrote:

Since you know we didn’t appreciate being called trolls, you obviously read this page.
Us talking about you to each other is the equivalent to you talking crap about your friends through text. We are talking to each other.
An internet troll is someone who starts arguments, but that’s not what we do. I am not going to post hateful things to your Twitter or start a fight with someone on your Instagram.
You state time and time again that you would be fine with people saying negative things to you on the Wake Up websites forum but in reality, that forum is just as faceless as this one. You just don’t like it because you can’t plug it.

PREACH!!!!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

4/20/2016 6:19 am  #87

The flu shot does NOT prevent the "stomach flu". In fact, it's actually called gastroenteritis. The flu shot prevents the influenza virus, which is RESPIRATORY! Please just stop.

haha -- never mind. I listen a little late, and someone called in about it. Finally. Fuck.

Last edited by BathiesTime (4/20/2016 6:23 am)

4/20/2016 7:25 am  #88

BathiesTime wrote:

The flu shot does NOT prevent the "stomach flu". In fact, it's actually called gastroenteritis. The flu shot prevents the influenza virus, which is RESPIRATORY! Please just stop.

haha -- never mind. I listen a little late, and someone called in about it. Finally. Fuck.

I'm glad someone called in, while I don't get the shot, I had no idea it didn't help with the stomach flu.

4/20/2016 9:24 am  #89

BathiesTime wrote:

Jesus thank you! I was getting so annoyed lol. 😡 That is one of my biggest pet peeves when people say they have the flu every time they get a cold or a stomach bug (or harp about how the flu vaccine isn't effective because they got a cold). Not the same thing. I was also screaming, the flu is RESPIRATORY!!  😷😷😷

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

5/18/2016 7:52 am  #90

Someone please tell Taykor there is no Y in mannerism. Every time she says "manYERism" I want to scream. 😬

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

Board footera