You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2019 5:59 pm  #1

Bravo Con

Anyone go? I heard it was pretty expensive to get tixs. Just wondering if it was worth it.

11/18/2019 8:55 am  #2

Re: Bravo Con

I wish. I’m so jealous watching the social media posts.

I am livid listening to the show. I missed the first few minutes and don’t know what her excuses are, but Taylor blew off everything. She is not a true Bravo fan. A “Certified Bravoholic” is never behind on any Bravo show. The real fans were there Instagramming the whole damn thing. Even if she went she wouldn’t have posted much or posted late. I can’t believe the opportunities she lets pass her by.

11/22/2019 7:58 pm  #3

I wanted to go but didn’t get my shit together. Also, tickets starters @ $300 I think 😬

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

11/24/2019 7:30 am  #4

I was watching all posts on Instagram and thought it looked like fun! Maybe next year. I couldn’t believe Taylor missed the opportunity to host a panel because she didn’t see the email??? Who does that?

11/25/2019 3:07 pm  #5

I’m on tour wrote:

I was watching all posts on Instagram and thought it looked like fun! Maybe next year. I couldn’t believe Taylor missed the opportunity to host a panel because she didn’t see the email??? Who does that?

I was so embarrassed for her & Daryn. It was bad enough she missed the emails, but Daryn is her friend and that's the company she works for, get your shit together!!!

3/01/2021 8:54 pm  #6

Ciao a tutti,

tra un settimana ritiro la mia audi a4 avant 8/09 e vorrei poter apportare qualche modifica con il vag, qualcuno di voi conosce uno bravo su roma? E poi quale vag acquistare?
Grazie a tutti

3/28/2021 3:08 pm  #7

AnttikkPig wrote:

Ciao a tutti,

tra un settimana ritiro la mia audi a4 avant 8/09 e vorrei poter apportare qualche modifica con il vag, qualcuno di voi conosce uno bravo su roma? E poi quale vag acquistare?
Grazie a tutti

lmao

10/10/2021 4:21 am  #8

salve e da pochi mesi che ho acquistato una fiat bravo t jet 150cv 1400,con cerchi da 16" ma ho visto che c e pure la versione sport,chiedo a persone più esperte di me che differenza cè a parte i cerchi? grazie

10/10/2021 4:22 am  #9

Test

10/10/2021 4:23 am  #10

Test

10/10/2021 4:23 am  #11

Test

10/10/2021 4:24 am  #12

Test