You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2020 6:15 pm  #1

Taylor Strecker Live

Did anyone watch this tonight? I thought it was actually entertaining. It was kind of cool to watch them do the show.

4/21/2020 9:30 am  #2

Re: Taylor Strecker Live

I really liked it. I really want to watch Andrea live!

4/21/2020 8:44 pm  #3

Tonight's was another goody! Taylor is on fire doing these... they are better than the radio show. This whole week is free and I'm curious how long she will continue with 5 hours of free content...

4/23/2020 1:51 pm  #4

This would help her out so much more than the free pod cast!

4/28/2020 11:01 am  #5

Now it looks like she’s going to start charging for these. Probably not a good time to ask people to spend money.

7/20/2020 3:31 pm  #6

I enjoyed these and hope she starts them up again!!

7/24/2020 3:21 pm  #7

Me too. She almost seems more likeable with a video element , weird as that sounds.

7/26/2020 10:43 am  #8

I wonder if she will stay at D&R studios. I don’t really think she is growing there.

Last edited by I’m on tour (7/26/2020 10:44 am)

7/27/2020 9:35 am  #9

I think now that she has all the tech to video remotely, she doesn't need them, and she will venture out on her own.

7/27/2020 3:44 pm  #10

I’m on tour wrote:

I wonder if she will stay at D&R studios. I don’t really think she is growing there.

No way, she has no reason to! Unless people really push back about the live issue, she'll keep doing this 1/2 ass daily podcast with mediocre guests/friends. The only thing that may keep her going, if trying to sort out the billing on her own, but I would think she'll just go over to Patreon for that. I think that might hurt her though, so many people saying they keep forgetting to cancel, moving from one service to another, you'll have a bunch that just won't bother. Right no its nothing to keep paying $7/month, you never think of it, having to renenter all your info elsewhere though will I think be the excuse for some to stop. 

7/27/2020 4:35 pm  #11

She is WAY too lazy to move on to something else. I still subscribe but would definitely not follow her to another platform... I'm also very close to just canceling in general though.

7/28/2020 7:37 pm  #12

Taylor is not doing the work to branch out unless it shows up on her doorstep. Which one, who knows, because every week she’s living at a different house - her parents’ house, TD’s parents’ house, TD’s boss’ house, TD’s sister’s house.

7/29/2020 3:04 pm  #13

Why is she living at different houses?

7/29/2020 8:26 pm  #14

Siriusnj wrote:

Because she can pre-record *anywhere*.
Because she is codependent.
Because her family members are enablers.
Because even though she said on air recently she is living “paycheck to paycheck,” she is buying inflatable hot tubs and king size beds for her parents’ house, while also paying rent at the NJ apartment.

7/31/2020 10:33 am  #15

Jack&Coke wrote:

Siriusnj wrote:

Because she can pre-record *anywhere*.
Because she is codependent.
Because her family members are enablers.
Because even though she said on air recently she is living “paycheck to paycheck,” she is buying inflatable hot tubs and king size beds for her parents’ house, while also paying rent at the NJ apartment.

Don't forget that she wanted her brother to get a larger apartment so she is paying a portion of his rent... not sure how she can realistically say she is living paycheck to paycheck.

8/19/2020 9:31 am  #16

Jack&Coke wrote:

Taylor is not doing the work to branch out unless it shows up on her doorstep. Which one, who knows, because every week she’s living at a different house - her parents’ house, TD’s parents’ house, TD’s boss’ house, TD’s sister’s house.

I’m a little late in commenting on this, but that means there is only more to add to this list... since it was made, she was at TD’s parent’s house, then her sister’s house, then home, then out to “the Hampton’s” (said in the condescending voice she typically uses when she is talking about OTHER rich people) to stay with the family that TD nannied for, and is now back with her parents. 

Here is my question- is anyone else still trying to limit the people they are coming in contact with?
She tried to say they were ‘social distancing’ last weekend while barbecuing at the Hampton’s house but I call bullshit on that. There’s no way people are drinking and having a BBQ on a big ass deck overlooking the water and saying, “Hey, 6 ft buddy!” 😂😂😂

8/19/2020 10:45 am  #17

I’m still isolating, probably more than most. I have asthma and my lungs are crap so I’m trying to avoid the COV. My riskiest interaction is outside with masks with a girl scout troop (kids are not going to school), but we still keep distance as much as possible.

It’s not as responsible as Taylor thinks that she is crossing state lines and staying with different groups of people every other week. Of course, nothing applies to her and she doesn’t have any accountability. But it’s not okay for Arielle Charnas (according to Taylor - I think it’s irresponsible of both of them).

Board footera