You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2020 2:27 pm  #1

T & T Engaged!!

Have you guys seen their most recent Instagram posts?
So exciting! (and overdue in my opinion)

11/13/2020 7:55 am  #2

Re: T & T Engaged!!

Happy for them both. Taylor drug her feet on this to long thought. Also I want to know the price tag on a 3 carat lab grow diamond? I’m just curious how much you can save going this route?

11/13/2020 11:32 am  #3

CoolBreeze wrote:

Happy for them both. Taylor drug her feet on this to long thought. Also I want to know the price tag on a 3 carat lab grow diamond? I’m just curious how much you can save going this route?

It looks gorgeous! My husband always teases that I need a bigger diamond to keep up with the wives of guys he works with (even though we literally see them once a year). I told him if he's really serious about "upgrading" we should look into this!

11/18/2020 9:38 pm  #4

She keeps skirting around the cost factor. I feel like the ring was at least $15k... which is outrageous to me. If you still listen, Hannah was THE best cohost recap to listen to because she basically interviewed Tay.

Board footera