You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2019 8:50 am  #121

Re: Wedding of the Century (take 2)

i would listen too. I think everyone would listen, and this would be "pretty major" for Taylor.

7/25/2019 9:16 am  #122

NoLongerALurker wrote:

Taylor said on her show yesterday she has told Andi she could come on one of her podcasts to tell her side of the story. While I know it would be very heavily edited toward Andi, I would still like to hear!

I would like to hear that although I don't subscribe. 
I remember when she was on Wake Up long ago and I could barely keep my eyeballs from falling out I was rolling them so much. Ugh she came off so self-important and snobby I almost thought it was a joke. Not surprising I suppose.

7/25/2019 9:20 am  #123

I don't remember either her or her "husband" being on but now I wish I could go back and listen. I guarantee Taylor won't put her on her subscription show, she will put her on a podcast so she can get more publicity. I am sure she is trying to get her on the Betches wedding pod.

7/25/2019 9:24 am  #124

NoLongerALurker wrote:

Taylor said on her show yesterday she has told Andi she could come on one of her podcasts to tell her side of the story. While I know it would be very heavily edited toward Andi, I would still like to hear!

Omg me too!

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

7/25/2019 3:39 pm  #125

NoLongerALurker wrote:

Same.  Work it to your advantage, girl.

7/25/2019 3:53 pm  #126

I would like to hear Andi's side, too. I mean, she deserves to put her version out since Jordan got to give his side. And I'm curious as to what she will say happened. Plus, that would be a killer interview for Taylor- I think you are all right that probably a lot of people would tune in. It's a win-win scenario (as long as Andi's version doesn't make her look like a monster, but I'm sure she wouldn't do the podcast if it would). 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

7/25/2019 3:57 pm  #127

NoLongerALurker wrote:

I don't remember either her or her "husband" being on but now I wish I could go back and listen. I guarantee Taylor won't put her on her subscription show, she will put her on a podcast so she can get more publicity. I am sure she is trying to get her on the Betches wedding pod.

OMG she read a poem, its was soooooo bad!!!!

I do think Jordan was paid off to shut. I would like to hear her story, I doubt she will though, this'll just get quietly brushed under the carpet until her next magazine spread wedding!

7/25/2019 4:01 pm  #128

Taylor claims to be neutral and friends with both of them - if she really wants to make some good pod, she should have them each on separately to discuss it.

7/25/2019 4:03 pm  #129

Assuming with Jordans chq came an NDA. 

7/26/2019 9:10 am  #130

FKFriday wrote:

She didn't even read the poem, she recited it. And it was long and weird. 

7/26/2019 9:39 am  #131

On_Point wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

She didn't even read the poem, she recited it. And it was long and weird. 

She’s so weird and over the top. Like an SNL character- she’s a parody of a super pretentious artsy-fartsy person.

She’s 100% the kind of person who would have fallen for Sacha Baron Cohen’s shit/pubes art gallery prank. If you haven’t seen it, it’s hilarious-

https://youtu.be/Jncsaav14q4

7/29/2019 6:33 am  #132

Where can I hear this poem?!  

8/01/2019 6:10 am  #133

I’m so tempted to go back to the date where Durst posted the info about the court files and try to find the show where Taylor swore up and down EVERYONE at the wedding just KNEW it was a real wedding while they were there. Which is the exact opposite of what she is saying now.

8/01/2019 9:04 am  #134

FKCSTMom wrote:

I’m so tempted to go back to the date where Durst posted the info about the court files and try to find the show where Taylor swore up and down EVERYONE at the wedding just KNEW it was a real wedding while they were there. Which is the exact opposite of what she is saying now.

Can be hard to find, Sean was co-host, and it was right after the story broke in the paper. 

3/01/2021 6:02 pm  #135

Thanks everyone, it was a truly perfect day.  It went by SO quickly

Id like to add that the pearls Im wearing were given to me on that very morning by my Nan...she was given them on her wedding day which was also her 18th birthday and shes now 90...bless her

3/28/2021 3:09 pm  #136

AnttikkPig wrote:

Thanks everyone, it was a truly perfect day. It went by SO quickly

Id like to add that the pearls Im wearing were given to me on that very morning by my Nan...she was given them on her wedding day which was also her 18th birthday and shes now 90...bless her

9/23/2021 4:08 pm  #137

Shes for hire if anyone wanta  fancy wedding car  I arrived at the church with the lights and siren on which was a little naughty but I dont think anyone minded

9/23/2021 4:09 pm  #138

Test

9/23/2021 4:10 pm  #139

Test

9/23/2021 4:10 pm  #140

Test

9/23/2021 4:11 pm  #141

Test

9/23/2021 4:12 pm  #142

Test

6/03/2022 1:19 am  #143

If you wish to talk about the organization the NAR or whatever please you can start another posting on  Udon Map This is about the way they call other people who dont follow and wish to berate them by calling them names

I couldnt give 2 ----- about the statements of the NAR As for your opinion ????

10/25/2023 12:29 am  #144

I can no longer green light what I hear on this show.

Come in your hand and rush to the toilet?

I remember a few years back a story about a man that keeps a glass of water by his bed to dip his penis in after sex.

Come on your partner, take a shower, get on with your life

10/30/2023 8:44 pm  #145

What a strange subject. 

Last edited by ShiftActif (10/30/2023 8:45 pm)

11/24/2023 5:25 pm  #146

Ding ding ding... warning bells. Straight male hairdresser?

2/12/2024 6:54 pm  #147

Show something new and interesting.. take notes from what Robin does. What he shows is quite unusual from the things people post up about their games but yours show the usual. Bleh.

2/13/2024 7:35 am  #148

In a world where many individuals face financial hardships, should couples be allowed to indulge in a second lavish wedding celebration, potentially exacerbating the wealth gap and disregarding the struggles of others?

umek.pro glass electrical insulators

3/02/2024 6:34 pm  #149

my mate has just got a turbo mk4 and thinks it may be an se500... is there any way i can tell for sure.The leather has gone. it has two screws above the windscreen which i think is a sign of an all blue and its a G reg.  Cheers

Board footera