You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2016 4:31 pm  #61

Re: Where are we all from?

East Coast Canada!! Natoaganeg First Nation!

5/01/2019 6:34 pm  #62

I thought I read on the Forum that there was a new undo button. Where is it?I havent found it.

10/17/2019 11:54 am  #63

is there any nt guys here that love to get the pikey bream up there as much as i do. i love catching them and miss catching them so much, man they fight good. it there any at all or was i the only one in darwin that targeted them when i was up there

10/17/2019 11:40 pm  #64

Welcome Blackdog, Williams or Red Bluff are the closest places that Ive hunted up near you. Usually more towards the coast.

Have any success up there?

6/27/2021 4:20 am  #65

Where are the admins in the last days? at the moment we have several baserapers at Tobruk and nothing happens, one of the worst is Cpt. Fenix who baserapes all the time.

6/30/2022 3:41 am  #66

I thought they all went south... Until I started ice fishing the harbors the last few days, theyre all down by Lake Michigan. Hopefully you get/got some



7/01/2022 5:17 pm  #67

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” ?/span>     Quote          6/23/2015 1:13 pm     #4 | Report     red_poppies Queen Status / Site Runner Offline

At all I do not know, as to tell...

2/12/2024 9:06 am  #68

i admire your sharing.

2/12/2024 9:07 am  #69

i like your sharing.

3/03/2024 3:27 am  #70

We have had a few some from the 45-70 and one or 2 from the 223 but really these guns have been hard to come by. Im just now seeing all of the calibers available on Gunbroker. I would like to have one but they havent made one in the caliber I would want yet. Al

3/10/2024 4:24 pm  #71

Hi Guys,

I have had these pics for a while now because I liked some of the designs. I have no idea where they come from though. Im guessing one of the older games. If thats the case do the 3D models have the physical detail built in or is it just a texture file of some kind? I have several but Ill just post a few.

Is anyone making these? If not, is there a source to get the files and tweak them so I can have them printed?

Thanks in advance.

Attachment:

4/11/2024 5:39 am  #72

Los Angeles

Board footera