You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2019 10:32 am  #1

Future of Taylor

With Stassi announcing her 30 city bus tour, wedding, commuting from Jersey, I started wondering this morning if Taylor may move on from the daily show? From the beginning I thought a really good patron would be good, a few episodes a week with real guests. wondering if that may fit better into her life going forward? the show seems to have taken a back burner the last 6 months (year?), the good hosts have all left, the segments are rarely done, it just seems like its a constant after thought. Its exciting for her with all this stuff going on, I wonder if its coming to a time to move on to other ventures?

12/10/2019 11:58 am  #2

Re: Future of Taylor

I haven't listened in ages....she moved to NJ and got engaged????!?!??

12/10/2019 12:18 pm  #3

MrsGreen wrote:

I haven't listened in ages....she moved to NJ and got engaged????!?!??

Moving to Jersey next week, no engagement yet. They are both in Stassis wedding though. 

12/10/2019 4:43 pm  #4

I think 2020 will be a very interesting year for the Taylor Strecker Show

12/11/2019 5:14 pm  #5

TS is going to commute into NYC? Lol!

12/12/2019 11:20 pm  #6

Yeah i think your right looks like she may be done with the show. I stopped listening to the show since she got fired from sirius xm (I couldn't stand the consent repeating of the same stories EVERYDAY)  but reading this blog has kept me up to date. Also its easy to do a podcast from your home instead of traveling everyday to the city from jersey just start doing it from your home especially since from what i hear all her co-hosts have moved on.. so whats the point in even going to the city anymore?!?

12/13/2019 9:09 am  #7

saralemming wrote:

Yeah i think your right looks like she may be done with the show. I stopped listening to the show since she got fired from sirius xm (I couldn't stand the consent repeating of the same stories EVERYDAY)  but reading this blog has kept me up to date. Also its easy to do a podcast from your home instead of traveling everyday to the city from jersey just start doing it from your home especially since from what i hear all her co-hosts have moved on.. so whats the point in even going to the city anymore?!?

Or from the road if this is going to be a regular thing. I can't image Stassi stops with one. 

12/13/2019 5:14 pm  #8

I can't imagine she is going to give up the show. It has to be her main source of income. As long as it's the right hosts, I almost like the show more when she is gone.

12/15/2019 5:17 pm  #9

I definitely like the show better when she’s gone, but it bugs me that it’s still called the Taylor Strecker Show and she’s getting all the money from the subscriptions. I do think it’s kind of karma that she’s been telling all of her ‘first class flying’ stories for the past few months and now she gets to be in a bus for 30 stops (or something like that). I love it...the girl who hates to read. Haha..she will be drunk for 3 months straight and blame it on being on a bus. 

12/16/2019 2:35 pm  #10

FKCSTMom wrote:

she will be drunk for 3 months straight and blame it on being on a bus. 

So true!

I also enjoy the show better without her, and hope that Sean and the rest of them who have been leading while she has been gone are getting more than just the $25 a show or whatever it was.

12/16/2019 6:50 pm  #11

Where is she moving in Jersey? I commute to Manhattan daily...it’s 15 minutes to midtown in off hours (when she’d be commuting in). It’s truly not bad for me (I get to work faster than my coworkers who live in the city), but obviously it depends on where you live.

12/16/2019 7:22 pm  #12

No1WiderFan wrote:

Where is she moving in Jersey? I commute to Manhattan daily...it’s 15 minutes to midtown in off hours (when she’d be commuting in). It’s truly not bad for me (I get to work faster than my coworkers who live in the city), but obviously it depends on where you live.

Jersey City

12/22/2019 1:12 pm  #13

TS HATES NJ! Why are they moving there?

12/23/2019 2:13 pm  #14

Siriusnj wrote:

TS HATES NJ! Why are they moving there?

Have you seen that apartment they are moving into? It’s gorgeous. I haven’t know to many people who could live their who’s lives in NYC unless of course they are very wealthy.

12/30/2019 1:16 pm  #15

The apartment is stunning, I'm excited for this chapter for them. I do think it'll be the end o the daily show tough, at least in its current format. Rob did mention her contract renewal is coming up though, so maybe another year. 

12/31/2019 11:06 am  #16

TS hates mass transit. I'm curious how she will handle a daily commute on a bus or train.

1/03/2020 4:24 pm  #17

Between the move and all her absences/Stassi’s tour, I def think the daily show is on the way out.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/04/2021 7:19 am  #18

Oh wow Sang, you really did get into it, bravo
I couldnt quite understand what was happening in the bug.

I would love to see some improvement of the performance capture capabilities too.
Maybe one day.

3/28/2021 3:05 pm  #19

4/10/2024 4:01 am  #20

spam?

4/11/2024 2:56 pm  #21

Hi! That good

Board footera