You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2019 6:14 pm  #121

Re: Kenny Zimlingshow

Longtimelistener wrote:

I’m a huge Kenny fan.  Been to two of his shows live and even spoke to him. Once he left WUWT i realized he was the only reason I listened. I love his brand of humor and fell out of love with Taylor times 1000000.I honestly forgot about his podcast because I don’t pay to subscribe to any and it didn’t even cross my mind. But DB thanks to your posting in here I was all set to subscribe. I’m not sure I will now. You’ve been his biggest supporter on these pages..

I rarely post here anymore because I do not listen to Taylor but I had to in regards to this. Sometimes the posts on here are too aggressive, but never towards Kenny 🤷‍♀️

Thanks LTL. I’ll always own my shit- but trashing Kenny ain’t it.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/28/2019 11:54 pm  #122

“When they go low, we go high,” said Kenny Z never.

3/29/2019 4:39 am  #123

I’ve always been on the fence with him. I think he’s funny sometimes but his show can be boring. If he didn’t want people to discuss what he was going to put out there he should have not aired his issues. He came off as a real jerk.

Last edited by CoolBreeze (3/29/2019 4:40 am)

3/29/2019 7:01 am  #124

I just don't fully understand why he is so upset.  I don't feel like anyone was stirring the pot or trying to drum up drama.  I was interested in what he said even though I don't subscribe as I have listened since back in the Victoria days and I was just curious (hence why I read these pages in general).  I also would have been ok if I never found out. Though thanks for the recap DB! Color me confused.

3/29/2019 8:54 am  #125

I can only think that he mistakenly believed that a paywall and a private fb group meant that he could say whatever and it would stay in a "safe space." He quickly realized he was wrong.

Last edited by HeatherW (3/29/2019 8:54 am)

3/29/2019 1:53 pm  #126

I just subscribed to Kenny's podcast this morning, due to this conversation. (Even after DB's awesome summary of what was said.) I didn't know it was only $3 a month, I thought it cost more for some reason. Kenny, if you are still reading, and if that was actually the "real" Kenny, if you hadn't put the link to the podcast at the bottom of your post, I wouldn't have subscribed. So whatever you think of these pages, I am sure I am not the only new subscriber because of this drama. Anyone that wants to have a public presence will have to take the good with the bad. I remembered hearing Kenny say one time that if people don't go to a party of his, he considers it their loss not his, so I truly believe him when he says there are no hard feelings between him and Taylor. If she didn't see his movie, he probably feels that was her loss of not getting to see it, not his issue. I have read more in these pages the last few days than in months before, mainly because of the controversy. But Kenny does not seem to be the type to believe in any press is good press theory. I still think he is a great funny guy that had a bad day when he called us all slow. 

3/29/2019 2:07 pm  #127

Logic?

Last edited by Karma (3/29/2019 2:08 pm)

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

3/29/2019 2:16 pm  #128

Karma, how could you believe for one second that we didn’t want your memes! (That was awesome!)

3/29/2019 2:21 pm  #129

Karma wrote:

Logic?

This has to be my personal favorite 😉

3/29/2019 2:27 pm  #130

Karma wrote:

Logic?

This is honestly the best one I’ve ever seen on here 💕

3/29/2019 3:26 pm  #131

Karma wrote:

Logic?

Bravo, my friend. 👏🏻👏🏻

3/29/2019 5:59 pm  #132

Omg Karma...meme perfection my friend 😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

3/29/2019 6:03 pm  #133

Kenny can call us losers all he wants, but this page  has a MUCH bigger audience than the podcast he literally does from his basement.

3/29/2019 11:51 pm  #134

I feel terrible for thinking Kenny was the more logicalbetween him & TS

3/30/2019 10:06 pm  #135

FlyOverState wrote:

I just don't fully understand why he is so upset.  I don't feel like anyone was stirring the pot or trying to drum up drama.  I was interested in what he said even though I don't subscribe as I have listened since back in the Victoria days and I was just curious (hence why I read these pages in general).  I also would have been ok if I never found out. Though thanks for the recap DB! Color me confused.

Same.. confused about the anger. Is he just pissed that the teaser was posted here? Everyone comes here for the scoop, so wouldn’t this be the logical place to tease it in order to get subscribers? The recaps here said he just told the facts of what happened and was respectful about it (in regards to the actual gossip). 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

4/02/2019 4:11 pm  #136

I really like Kenny and was surprised to see this all unfold. I can not get into his solo podcast, but might try again. I love him and Dr Wider together and it's disheartening to see how things played out with Taylor. (Although not surprising on Taylor's part). Anyways, Kenny is a human and we all have our bad days. I can only hope that maybe Kenny had a bad few days causing him to over-react and lash out. He seems like a good guy and I feel bad reading the fall out from this. 

4/17/2019 5:36 pm  #137

Kenny is asking for co-host tomorrow and it looks like the #BossBitch CCW May be on his show. Wonder if they’ll discuss her GoFundMe  for her daughters daycare. Or the GoFundMe for her future adoption.

Or maybe she’ll just talk career advice. She does have sooooooo many jobs.

4/17/2019 5:42 pm  #138

#allegedly

4/17/2019 5:49 pm  #139

I just went looking for her GFM and can’t find it... I wonder how that works? I can still see some super old ones that I contributed to.

4/17/2019 6:31 pm  #140

piopio12 wrote:

Kenny is asking for co-host tomorrow and it looks like the #BossBitch CCW May be on his show. Wonder if they’ll discuss her GoFundMe for her daughters daycare. Or the GoFundMe for her future adoption.

Or maybe she’ll just talk career advice. She does have sooooooo many jobs.

Omfg are you kidding me? She has Kenny snowed?

7/08/2019 10:58 am  #141

Did Kenny stop putting out his patreon podcast? I don’t have a new ep since April. Or did it just loading new eps for me bc I was hardly listening. I subscribed to Kenny but the way he handled the backlash over spilling the tea in Taylor and I thought he was boring. But I was still trying support him.

7/08/2019 12:32 pm  #142

Just looked at the patreon page and it looks like he's still doing them. Your podcast app may stop downloading if you have too many unlistened episodes? I unsubscribed a few months ago when he freaked out over a Burger King commercial being called racist and refused to listen to what anyone had to say about it.

7/08/2019 5:32 pm  #143

Something about Kenny seems really off lately of his social media.  He seems angry. 

7/08/2019 7:16 pm  #144

I understand that there is always exceptions to the rule. But a majority of comedians are sad, self loathing lunatics. Usually one bad joke from suicide or serial killer. They usually drown their pain in addictive activities like alcohol, drug use, food , sex and so on. I know that he is beloved here, but that guy one rant from general douche to super douche supreme.

* unite Kenny’s pink page rant survivors......#trollstrong,#neverforgethewasadick

7/10/2019 8:17 am  #145

Karma wrote:

I understand that there is always exceptions to the rule. But a majority of comedians are sad, self loathing lunatics. Usually one bad joke from suicide or serial killer. They usually drown their pain in addictive activities like alcohol, drug use, food , sex and so on. I know that he is beloved here, but that guy one rant from general douche to super douche supreme.

* unite Kenny’s pink page rant survivors......#trollstrong,#neverforgethewasadick

Not I, I've always thought he was gross. I didn't get the fan girling the way he spoke about women on the show. I've definitely not above some good dirty talk, he was just a jerk though. 

7/10/2019 12:30 pm  #146

Finally! I have always been in the minority on this subject. I always attributed it to a little male jealousy. But, I know that I would never be able to get away with the way he presents himself.

Look at Patrick......is he a womanizing douche who thinks he is God’s gift? Of course he does. But he owns it!!!  He doesn’t pretend to be captain save a hoe and a champion for women. Kenny admittedly mentioned his many
Liaisons before marriage, but was treated as if he was a saint.

His play is total bullshit.

3/04/2024 9:26 am  #147

agreee

3/14/2024 6:38 pm  #148

thanks

4/11/2024 3:05 pm  #149

Good news. It was cool

4/12/2024 8:06 am  #150