You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2021 9:47 am  #7531

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

What did her and Dayrn get in a fight about?

Last edited by CoolBreeze (4/13/2021 5:55 am)

4/16/2021 9:03 am  #7532

Mackenzie is insufferable. There, I said it and I don’t care. When sitting Presidents know you by name, your lecture about me being privileged loses its authenticity.

4/17/2021 9:32 am  #7533

Saint- Tropez wrote:

Mackenzie is insufferable. There, I said it and I don’t care. When sitting Presidents know you by name, your lecture about me being privileged loses its authenticity.

Oh my gosh this!!!!!! I completely know what you are saying and 💯 agree.

4/17/2021 1:35 pm  #7534

Saint- Tropez wrote:

I don't mind when she goes on about privilege... the point of her being on was for a more diverse voice.

What I can't stand are all of her other stories. I just don't buy that her family plays Clue, Guess Who or Life and get into those ridiculous arguments. She also claims quotes from popular shows and Taylor is too out of the loop to pick up on it... or Taylor won't correct her because MacKenzie is the one diverse cohost.

4/27/2021 10:23 am  #7535

WTF was that ?  ( today’s show ) she went off the rails defending Hanna? I remember listening a few years ago when she made snide comments about Hanna now she’s throwing herself on the sword for her? I don’t get it.

9/23/2021 1:10 pm  #7536

Anyone still on this board?

9/24/2021 12:52 pm  #7537

I'm here from time to time! Hi!  

I almost posted the other day, but deleted because I wasn't sure anyone would see. 

I was wondering everyones thoughts on GirlGans7733 on insta. I have some thoughts but I wondered what everyones opinions are. Not her personally (although...) but just the whole idea of her account. 

10/04/2021 8:02 pm  #7538

On_Point wrote:

I almost posted the other day, but deleted because I wasn't sure anyone would see. 

I was wondering everyones thoughts on GirlGans7733 on insta. I have some thoughts but I wondered what everyones opinions are. Not her personally (although...) but just the whole idea of her account. 

I’m still here! I tried to check out that account but it was nowhere to be found.

10/04/2021 9:39 pm  #7539

FKCSTMom wrote:

On_Point wrote:

I’m still here! I tried to check out that account but it was nowhere to be found.

of course i spelled it wrong. It's GirlGangz7733 

10/05/2021 4:16 pm  #7540

Taylor drinks to much. Period end of story.

Last edited by CoolBreeze (10/29/2021 2:36 pm)

11/18/2021 3:44 pm  #7541

Joey giving a shoutout to Pink Pages on the 11.18.21 episode 🎉🎉🎉

11/18/2021 3:47 pm  #7542

I heard it! Was LMAO.

12/28/2021 7:24 am  #7543

Did anyone hear her say some guy got ahold of her and offered to pay her for a message for his wife for Christmas? She told him yes then “ forgot “ to do it. I felt bad for the guy she’s such a flake.

12/28/2021 7:25 am  #7544

Did anyone hear her say some guy got ahold of her and offered to pay her for a message for his wife for Christmas? She told him yes then “ forgot “ to do it. I felt bad for the guy she’s such a flake.

3/10/2022 3:09 pm  #7545

whats the brett wedding stuff?!? does anyone have any pics?!

3/11/2022 7:34 am  #7546

I just want to see what his wife looks like! Not gonna lie, I was a little impressed with Tay's reaction.

3/12/2022 2:43 pm  #7547

I hope someone can post a link here I would love to see. And I agree her reaction was good. Probably did better then I would have.

3/25/2022 7:00 pm  #7548

Why should she be upset? He treated her like a princess, she treated him loike crap, and she left because of his family.

4/01/2022 3:20 pm  #7549

Did you guys watch that Dear Media video of Taylor??? I’m swear I’m not here to fat shame. She is heading for major health issues if she keeps gaining weight at the speed she’s putting it on.

4/15/2022 5:29 pm  #7550

Just saw her IG about travel issues. How does she STILL not know how to travel?

6/03/2022 4:33 pm  #7551

They disabled all the comments to the TOP video. Why do they just not want to listen to us? Funny that they actually didnt disable the ratings: 33 likes, 72 dislikes. Im extremely glad that most people are realizing it now.

7/03/2023 10:54 am  #7552

да хорошо

7/03/2023 10:55 am  #7553

норм так

3/02/2024 4:26 pm  #7554

People now a days are not interested with the unknown. They are all preoccupied with Guys, Girls, Games and Gossip the 4 Gs of this century. I believe that when reading non fiction books we begin to be curious. The more curious we are the more we want to learn. The more we want to learn the better person we will be.

3/02/2024 10:51 pm  #7555

Thanks for the welcome I really appreciate it It almost made me cry. hmmmmm  to deathwalker: we have the same feeling, every time I read a non fiction books it made me realize that there are a lot of unexplained things in this planet and the universe. Right now, Im reading books about aliens and life after death. Do you have any suggestions what to read??? . to thevinethatwrites: thanks, this GENRE is really worth reading. .

3/04/2024 9:23 am  #7556

Combining with work an custom writer can be an important part of your academic or professional success. Whether you're a student who needs help writing essays or research papers, or a professional who needs help creating business documents or presentations, Studyfy can be your trusted partner on your journey to success.

3/10/2024 11:11 pm  #7557

I'm not an LSP user, but I'm excited to see that the new company is at least attempting to do good.  The more I know, I think there could be exciting things come from the company.

4/14/2024 8:21 am  #7558

Why not today. I think it will be today

4/20/2024 8:31 am  #7559

Me too!

4/21/2024 5:56 am  #7560

nice

Board footera