You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 2:12 pm  #1

What Are You Wearing Today??

Its crazy warm here today.....just beautiful out....no winter coat! I'm wearing black tights & a black tight fitted T, high black suede boots and a long rounded in the back burgundy & cream cardigan. I feel so springy and keep checking myself out in the mirror at work when I walk past lol

2/02/2016 2:40 pm  #2

Re: What Are You Wearing Today??

i like in the south, but it is soooooooooo hot and humid here (i have the AC on!!)! but I think terrible weather is coming this afternoon and bringing a cool front just in time for Mardi Gras! 

2/02/2016 2:47 pm  #3

Hopefully its not too bad! I would love to go to Mardi Gras one day!

We're supposed to get a big ice storm late tonight, which is weird because tomorrow its supposed to be 10C (50F), we should be -10 this time of year!

2/02/2016 2:53 pm  #4

We have MAJOR snow here in the Midwest today. Work was called off, so I'm home in boyfriend's sweats. Drifts in my driveway are close to 6ft. at least! 

2/02/2016 4:50 pm  #5

On_Point wrote:

We have MAJOR snow here in the Midwest today. Work was called off, so I'm home in boyfriend's sweats. Drifts in my driveway are close to 6ft. at least! 

My plan for tomorrows outfit!!!

5/03/2019 3:41 pm  #6

Its hot as fuck today, so no shirt. Im wearing a pair of dark blue running shorts with red trim, and black briefs. Thats it.

8/14/2019 6:52 pm  #7

Wut?

You barely just realize this?

Dude I know your smoking the good stuff, and kind of mad you are not sharing, but at lest wait a hour before posting.

prom-electric.ru

8/15/2019 8:13 am  #8

At least these trolls are interesting lol

10/25/2023 2:08 am  #9

Just say what you are wearing today, are gonna wear today or did wear today. if you have a pic post it.

me:I wore ripped up old crapy jeans  ughh, dark purple anime shirt chobits. A black hat combat boots,choker neckless and a black vest.

1/23/2024 6:48 am  #10

What inspired your outfit choice for the day, and do you usually plan your wardrobe based on the weather or your mood?

3/13/2024 3:00 am  #11

Just a simple chat thread to get some activity going.

What are you doing today?

I'm currently waiting until 11:40 so I can leave for mediation and hopefully get my divorce done and over with. Then it's off to work for me

3/13/2024 8:54 am  #12

The rules are you can tell everyoine in this thread what you have on, eg. underwear, socks, shoes, barrettes, hair ties, shirts, bras, undershirts, pads.

4/11/2024 5:46 am  #13

Today I'm walking naked

4/11/2024 5:47 am  #14

Which is what I advise you too

4/14/2024 10:58 am  #15

It's Sunday so the only thing I'm wearing today is underwear 

Board footera