You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 11:51 am  #1

Watcha watchin on the Tube

reawakening this after searching for the old one.  does anyone watch teen mom?

2/02/2016 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Watcha watchin on the Tube

I watched this show on Netflix, I think it runs on AMC normally, Hell on Wheels. I really liked it! it is about building the railroad after the civil war. but the show in currently running it's last season, so not too much binge watching.  

I also started the X-files from the beginning! 

2/02/2016 12:45 pm  #3

timetowakeup wrote:

Teen Mom is my guilty pleasure. For the most part, it's a train wreck and can be painful to watch knowing how the kids don't stand a chance (Sophia, Leah, Jace, Ali and her brat twin). I can't believe I found myself getting treated up watching Tyler and Catelynn's wedding.

2/02/2016 12:46 pm  #4

Anyone going to watch The People vs OJ? It premieres tonight!

2/02/2016 12:47 pm  #5

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

timetowakeup wrote:

Teen Mom is my guilty pleasure. For the most part, it's a train wreck and can be painful to watch knowing how the kids don't stand a chance (Sophia, Leah, Jace, Ali and her brat twin). I can't believe I found myself getting treated up watching Tyler and Catelynn's wedding.

* Teared up.  No treats. Lol

2/02/2016 2:05 pm  #6

Opie & Jim have been talking about it the last two mornings (Sorry T&K, I'm just bored) and it sounds fabulous!!! I might wait for it to end though and do in one shot.

2/02/2016 3:03 pm  #7

timetowakeup wrote:

* Teared up. No treats. Lol

the wedding was awesome, esp with Brandon and Theresa coming with their little girl.i think tyler is a cutie but apparently he has a temper off camera.  I'm proud of amber and I'm liking her now-sober boyfriend a little more which will change if he does indeed have 7 children.  u r right, esp Sophia doesn't have a chance because Farrah won't correct her when she disrespects her grandmother.

2/02/2016 3:04 pm  #8

FKFriday wrote:

Opie & Jim have been talking about it the last two mornings (Sorry T&K, I'm just bored) and it sounds fabulous!!! I might wait for it to end though and do in one shot.

I've heard about as much of this saga as I can tolerate.

2/12/2024 9:03 am  #9

updated

4/11/2024 5:42 am  #10

netflix is best

4/14/2024 11:08 am  #11

Would you like to watch all films and TV series for free like in Russia?

4/16/2024 9:13 am  #12

timetowakeup wrote:

Yes, some people watch Teen Mom.

4/16/2024 9:13 am  #13

CloudMiner wrote:

Would you like to watch all films and TV series for free like in Russia?

It's not legal to watch all films and TV series for free, regardless of where you are located. It's important to support the creators and producers of the content by paying for access to their work. There are many legal streaming services available that offer a wide variety of films and TV series for a reasonable price.

Board footera