You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2016 10:32 pm  #151

Re: New Website!

mjt357 wrote:

Hey, sorry it took me so long to back to you. I believe we set out to make it so you shouldn't have to log in to comment anymore, however it looks like you need a wordpress account.  I will work on changing this for tomorrow so you'll be able to use your old username / or not log on.

Thanks boy thanks!

All information provided is for entertainment only and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. (EYEROLL)

4/08/2016 7:02 am  #152

AHH! thank you!! I don't have a problem making a wordpress account. I feel like the biggest idiot. 

4/27/2016 1:21 pm  #153

Another one already???

[url=http://wakeupwithtaylor.com/forum-2/#!/spoiler-alert-new-site-is]Spoiler ~ New Site[/url]

Last edited by FKFriday (4/27/2016 1:21 pm)

4/27/2016 1:35 pm  #154

Haha I did the same thing the other day! I believe that is just an old topic on the forum. (Not sure why each topic is called a channel) I've given up on that shit though...even CCC hasn't posted in a week lol

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

4/27/2016 1:45 pm  #155

Oops!!! I tried looking for a date, assumed the pink topics were new.

I keep trying to give it a chance, just nothing happening anywhere.

4/27/2016 2:07 pm  #156

She doesn't even plug it on air anymore.  Today she plugged their FACEBOOK page!!! and twitter but not their own website Matt worked so hard on. I feel for Matt.  He seemed to really try.  But they never interact on it. 
But as usual, Taylor not following through on anything and scared to go on it bc she's such a baby and cries to much. Grow the fuck up, Taylor
(sorry, I'm still in a mood today

4/27/2016 2:09 pm  #157

I've noticed a few Facebook ads with this same artwork - someone on the "team" is working the social media!  

4/27/2016 2:27 pm  #158

PRECISELY wrote:

She doesn't even plug it on air anymore.  Today she plugged their FACEBOOK page!!! and twitter but not their own website Matt worked so hard on. I feel for Matt.  He seemed to really try.  But they never interact on it. 
But as usual, Taylor not following through on anything and scared to go on it bc she's such a baby and cries to much. Grow the fuck up, Taylor
(sorry, I'm still in a mood today

They can't even take time to participate a tiny bit in their own forum?? I'll give Kenny a big of a pass because he's away at shows every weekend, watching the baby during the day and doing his own podcast. This goes back to what so many of us have said...you can't get the reward if you don't put in the work. She's already over the website, what a shame.

5/02/2017 12:51 pm  #159

So the wake up website is officially over?? What happen?  

5/02/2017 2:15 pm  #160

PRECISELY wrote:

So the wake up website is officially over?? What happen?  

lol I would be more likely to wonder what happened if the site was still actually up! Pretty sure her blog is dunzo too since she hasn't updated it since January. I'm going to guess what happened is absolutely nothing - just like pretty much anything else Taylor has ever endeavored to do outside the show.

If something doesn't produce an immediate, tangible benefit, she won't do it - which is why her career will always be stunted.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

4/16/2024 5:46 am  #161

Это точно

4/16/2024 11:36 pm  #162

Сильно пост разросся по обсуждению ))))

Юрист в Сочи, адвокат в Краснодаре, опыт с 2005 г. https://urist-v-sochi.ru

4/20/2024 3:10 am  #163

Спасибо

Yesterday 3:30 am  #164