You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2018 11:05 pm  #121

Re: What are you doing right now?

What I'm doing right now is playing the role of "mean mommy". My kids (aged 10 and 6) have been just so fucking extra all evening- then, they started wrestling each other all over the living room, I told them knock it off someone is going to get hurt. Did they listen? No. And someone got hurt. So they both come bawling to me, holding their respective injured body parts and tattling on each other. I lost my shit, bawled them both out, and sent them to bed. Now they are in their rooms, sniveling like kicked puppies, and I just poured myself the strongest cocktail I can handle. Older, wiser people tell me I'll miss these days when my kids are grown up- on nights like this I just think "Ha! Side bet." 

Cheers! 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

2/02/2018 11:15 pm  #122

Hawr-rible wrote:

What I'm doing right now is playing the role of "mean mommy". My kids (aged 10 and 6) have been just so fucking extra all evening- then, they started wrestling each other all over the living room, I told them knock it off someone is going to get hurt. Did they listen? No. And someone got hurt. So they both come bawling to me, holding their respective injured body parts and tattling on each other. I lost my shit, bawled them both out, and sent them to bed. Now they are in their rooms, sniveling like kicked puppies, and I just poured myself the strongest cocktail I can handle. Older, wiser people tell me I'll miss these days when my kids are grown up- on nights like this I just think "Ha! Side bet." 

Cheers! 

Hahahaha I don’t miss those day so yup I call bullshit on that one !
I’m hiding in the kitchen because the better half has those fifty shades movies on and they are so bad I wanna poke my eyes out lol

2/02/2018 11:28 pm  #123

cincella wrote:

Hawr-rible wrote:

Cheers! 

Hahahaha I don’t miss those day so yup I call bullshit on that one !
I’m hiding in the kitchen because the better half has those fifty shades movies on and they are so bad I wanna poke my eyes out lol

Fifty Shades of Awkward Suckiness!

2/14/2018 12:41 pm  #124

Anyone doing anything fun for Valentine's Day?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

2/14/2018 12:59 pm  #125

Durst_Burp wrote:

My boyfriend and I have a tradition of just doing heart shaped pizza at a local bar that happens to make a good pizza. I'm not a fan of crowded, stuffy restaurants, so that is perfect for us. 

2/14/2018 1:24 pm  #126

Durst_Burp wrote:

We get carry out, from an Italian place we love, on VDay. The crowds are too much.

2/14/2018 1:40 pm  #127

BathiesTime wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

We get carry out, from an Italian place we love, on VDay. The crowds are too much.

We usually do the same, but for some reason the Mr. decided he wanted to go out this year. We have a late reservation and live in an area where the median age is ~65 so I'm hoping it won't be crazy.

I ordered us a set of matching underpants from MeUndies - they did a really cute collab with Sugarfina this year. Pretty sure he's going to hate it lol.

2/14/2018 2:22 pm  #128

Ash Wednesday. So mandatory mass tonight. That always makes for a real panty dropper.

(Like I stood a chance anyway 😒🔫)

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

2/14/2018 3:53 pm  #129

Karma wrote:

Ash Wednesday. So mandatory mass tonight. That always makes for a real panty dropper.

(Like I stood a chance anyway 😒🔫)

True that- nothing says "sexy" quite like having ashes rubbed all over your forehead!  (I'm guessing, I'm not Catholic....)

Last edited by Hawr-rible (2/14/2018 3:54 pm)

2/14/2018 6:07 pm  #130

I'm cooking some fancy pasta (it has chicken and bacon inside) and we will have a quiet night at home. Our usual excitement! (Bed by 9:00...LOL!!) 😂 😆 

2/14/2018 7:26 pm  #131

My ovary is currently waging war against my body so just an easy shrimp dinner for the 2 of us! Rubbed the ashes off my forehead already. Am i sac-relig Bc i rubbed it off before I left work?

2/14/2018 7:33 pm  #132

piopio12 wrote:

My ovary is currently waging war against my body so just an easy shrimp dinner for the 2 of us! Rubbed the ashes off my forehead already. Am i sac-relig Bc i rubbed it off before I left work?

Currently flat on the floor on the heating pad as I aggravated my back this afternoon re-installing a fuel tank. The wife reminded me that today is not a day of obligation, so rubbing the ashes off is not so bad. You are all good ma’am.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

2/17/2018 11:18 am  #133

Sharing my joy with since Tool Time is oft referenced on this page. Y’all, last night I got to see Tim Allen make fart sounds live on stage. My life is complete, I can now die a happy girl.

2/18/2018 7:56 am  #134

Durst_Burp wrote:

Sharing my joy with since Tool Time is oft referenced on this page. Y’all, last night I got to see Tim Allen make fart sounds live on stage. My life is complete, I can now die a happy girl.

We would LOVE to see him!! I think his TV show was one of our all-time favorites (my hubby is super Republican, Iowa corn-fed. Please don’t hate me because of him...).

Today we are going to a professional hockey game. It’s Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. 🚔🚨

2/20/2018 7:32 pm  #135

FKCSTMom wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

We would LOVE to see him!! I think his TV show was one of our all-time favorites (my hubby is super Republican, Iowa corn-fed. Please don’t hate me because of him...).

Today we are going to a professional hockey game. It’s Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. 🚔🚨

Last Man Standing is one of my faves too- it cracks me up. Mike Baxter reminds me so much of my own dad 😂

2/20/2018 8:51 pm  #136

FKCSTMom wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Where in Iowa is he from? I grew up in SW Iowa.

2/21/2018 12:24 am  #137

BabyAngel wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

Where in Iowa is he from? I grew up in SW Iowa.

Council Bluffs...corn fed born and bred!

2/21/2018 8:57 pm  #138

KARMA - activate the bat signal if you need help bro!!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

4/24/2024 2:08 pm  #139

Получи 10 бесплатных лимитов на баланс через промокод "Soroka

4/25/2024 3:01 am  #140

Drinking coffee and reading a book.

4/26/2024 3:33 pm  #141

I am watching TV shows hahaha

Board footera