You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2024 5:10 am  #1

Who has ordered lab grown diamonds?

Looking for a good diamond supplier and would like to know how long lab grown diamonds can be stored. Who knows the details about this?

4/27/2024 5:55 am  #2

Re: Who has ordered lab grown diamonds?

Hi. When I was looking for a diamond supplier, I came across similar questions. My advice is to pay attention to the company's reputation and customer reviews. I myself turned to the company La Brilliante and was satisfied. Their diamonds are really high quality, the selection is impressive, and the help with selection and counseling was top notch. I think you should also visit their website and check out the information: https://labrilliante.com/education/faqs/how-long-do-lab-grown-diamonds-last They have a great page with answers to frequently asked questions, including information on how long lab-grown diamonds can be stored. 

Board footera