You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 1:48 pm  #1

Trunk Club!!

I just got my first trunk yesterday and I'm in love!!

My personal stylist, Afro, is a Women's and Men's Stylist, based out of Chicago at Trunk Club, affiliated with Nordstrom. Trunk Club has been a styling service for men for years, but just started a women’s service this past summer.

In a nutshell: after getting to know you, Afro would send you things (for free) to your home, you try it on, make a decision on what you keep, if anything. Keep what you want, and the rest will be scheduled for pickup (again for free) by UPS. You give good feedback on why things they chose worked or didn’t to help them find things for you next time. If an item is on sale at Nordstrom, you get the sale price. Returns work the same way they do at Nordstrom. If you go to Chicago, you can make an appointment to visit their West Ohio building. They have some other cities too, but Chicago is the headquarters.
I’m posting this because Afro could help you too. This link will take you straight to her:
https://www.trunkclub.com/invite/W3KHUA
--
Sara

Board footera