You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2019 9:42 pm  #31

Re: Naughty but Nice

I loved in yesterday’s show when Rob said that Taylor needs to “go out more so she has something to talk about.” Hahahahahaha!

5/08/2019 9:05 am  #32

FKCSTMom wrote:

I loved in yesterday’s show when Rob said that Taylor needs to “go out more so she has something to talk about.” Hahahahahaha!

LOL yes! So funny. Rob's show is quickly becoming a favorite.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

5/11/2019 1:48 pm  #33

Rob calling to out the Toaster Strudels for being mean girls wins the shadiest of the week 😂😂

5/11/2019 5:42 pm  #34

FKFriday wrote:

Rob calling to out the Toaster Strudels for being mean girls wins the shadiest of the week 😂😂

That was AMAZING 😂💀

5/11/2019 7:51 pm  #35

FKFriday wrote:

What? Please spill the tea.......They must be livid lmao

6/20/2019 9:36 am  #36

What do we think of the Rob/Joey drama? I love both of them and I'm not sure what to think of it. I do however think this should definitely be a reminder to everyone on the DNR platform that a paywall does NOT equal privacy. I hear so many people even on other shows make comments that they feel like they're having some sort of a private conversation because its a subscription.

6/20/2019 9:40 am  #37

Durst_Burp wrote:

What do we think of the Rob/Joey drama? I love both of them and I'm not sure what to think of it. I do however think this should definitely be a reminder to everyone on the DNR platform that a paywall does NOT equal privacy. I hear so many people even on other shows make comments that they feel like they're having some sort of a private conversation because its a subscription.

I have never agreed with the paywall=privacy statement. I wouldn't think DNR/the show hosts would want that anyway, privacy to me means not a big reach/audience. 

While it was shitty of Rob, it doesn't surprise me. Joey should have known better, he worked for Rob and knows him well. I have a feeling that Joey's reaction was building over time, with how much shit Rob talks, whether it's joking or not, it would grade on a person. 

6/20/2019 12:40 pm  #38

It was shady of Rob to do that to someone who seemed liked a friend. But also Joey said it in a podcast so it is fair game for a story. Rob seemed extra nice in his show the day it was announced, so I have a hard time thinking he did not realize it could affect their relationship before he published.

I am still supporting both Rob and Joey and hoping they make amends! 

6/21/2019 4:12 am  #39

Rob was doing what Rob does. Joey was a little dramatic about the whole thing. Hope they both get over it because they are great on the radio together.

6/21/2019 8:06 am  #40

I am just baffled by this whole thing. Up until it happened, I knew that Rob liked to shade people to their faces. But he really did seem like he followed the “Always a pinch, never a punch” mantra. He also talks all of the time about those comment cards or statements that he emails out before a story is written. So for him to have written this behind Joey’s back seems 1. Surprising to me if happened, but if so, then very intentional or 2. That maybe Joey actually knew about it but once it was written, and didn’t realize how it was going to sound once it was finished. I agree that Joey’s reaction was more like a 7 year old who takes his toys and goes home. I think as an adult, he should have just confronted him and moved on. Told him it was a shitty thing to do while admitting he had a part in it by opening his fat trap in the first place. I heard what he said and if I remember correctly, he said he didn’t care if she knew. She was just horrible. He really went for it. So what did he expect??

6/21/2019 1:14 pm  #41

I'm totally on Robs side for this. Joey told the story on the air, and said "I hope she hears this" or something along those lines. I honestly don't think it ever occurred to Rob that there was an issue. Joey said there was something else (I don't think totally separate from this, but some how intertwined his job) that he said made this a bigger deal then it looked like. 

6/21/2019 2:04 pm  #42

FKFriday wrote:

I'm totally on Robs side for this. Joey told the story on the air, and said "I hope she hears this" or something along those lines. I honestly don't think it ever occurred to Rob that there was an issue. Joey said there was something else (I don't think totally separate from this, but some how intertwined his job) that he said made this a bigger deal then it looked like. 

Yep, agree.  I like Joey a lot, but dude... you said what you said on the radio.  And one of the cohosts you regularly work with is a gossip columnist.  A $7/month "paywall" doesn't exactly make the show a real exclusive club to belong to... he had to know that it could get out.

FCKSTMom made a good point about the notifications that are typically sent out before a story is run.  Perhaps his extra saltiness has something to do with that? 🤔

6/22/2019 11:38 am  #43

The whole “paid wall” line is a little worn out - you have to be careful and mindful of everything that you say because it will get out

Joey wanted it to get out until it did. If he’s going to talk the talk he has to walk the walk

7/10/2019 4:43 pm  #44

Everybody listen to Rob’s show today- taylor’s site got hacked 💀

7/10/2019 6:05 pm  #45

Say more.....I’m not subscribed.

7/10/2019 6:07 pm  #46

Ugh it’s so funny to hear Rob tell it because he’s laughing SO hard.

Someone in Germany hacked Taylor’s website because for some reason they thought it was Taylor Swift music. So she was getting tons of hits/downloads and apparently bragging about it but really it was all just because of the hack. 💀

7/10/2019 6:14 pm  #47

😂

7/10/2019 11:29 pm  #48

I loved the episode of delaina interviewing rob and TS came up in a question and he said “I wish TS would listen to her listeners”

8/25/2019 5:02 am  #49

KBB says 4.3K is a good price for "Fair" condition. You mention a sporadic service history.

The best thing to do is drive it.

But yea. It doesnt sound like anyone else is biting, so Id push him down knowing the work that will be involved.

Board footera