You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 3:15 pm  #1

Matt Ryan

I am really curious about how the fact that only one person (I don’t want to name her on here, but she uses her real name in the FB group) has mentioned the bullshit that Matt Ryan has said in the past and gotten away with. Where is the outrage that Taylor has allowed that to go on for so long? That she has simultaneously laughed at, while scolding him, for use of horrible language like ‘reta*d’ or ‘fa**ot’ or other equally awful words? And there’s quite a large group of the Little Effers who fall all over him, condoning the very same behavior!! What the actual fuck? Someone needs to call her out (I’m too chicken...hahahaha!)

6/13/2020 8:30 am  #2

Re: Matt Ryan

I never thought about it but you’re absolutely correct. He’s a pretty funny guy to listen to but man has he said some offensive shit!!!

Board footera