You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2019 12:50 pm  #61

Re: Adderall & Compliments

I guess all the receipts have already been broughtenšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Itā€™s very quiet now.  No reported threats of violence or legal action, no calls to CPS, no arguments over who is or is not Ali or thrillpill. It seems all the crazies have finally exhausted themselves.

7/17/2019 1:44 pm  #62

duanereede wrote:

I guess all the receipts have already been broughtenšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Itā€™s very quiet now. No reported threats of violence or legal action, no calls to CPS, no arguments over who is or is not Ali or thrillpill. It seems all the crazies have finally exhausted themselves.

Yup. But I don't think we've heard the last of this. I'm very curious if DZ's wife will go on any pods like she mentioned.
Ā 

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.šŸŒ“

7/25/2019 8:51 pm  #63

Did you guys see the comment about the wife being in the Superficial Magic group??šŸ˜Æ

7/26/2019 6:49 am  #64

duanereede wrote:

Did you guys see the comment about the wife being in the Superficial Magic group??šŸ˜Æ

Ā 
NO!! Iā€™m not in that group- Iā€™ll try to get in but in the mean time please keep us posted!

7/31/2019 9:31 pm  #65

The new Reddit thread about Ali is worth reading.

8/01/2019 11:05 am  #66

duanereede wrote:

Agreed! I left the facebook group long before this Ali person became a thing (or at least not that I ever noticed) so the reddit in general has been interesting, but that thread has been really something.Ā  She seems completely insane, but fitting that she is attracted to someone like Annabelle. Shit attracts flies.Ā 
Ā 

8/01/2019 11:14 am  #67

duanereede wrote:

It is! So interested to see where this goes.
Ā 

8/01/2019 2:57 pm  #68

wait... who is Ali?
and do you have the link to the reddit thread?
Ā 

8/12/2019 7:17 am  #69

Natalya07 wrote:

wait... who is Ali?
Ā 

Ā 
Yeah...I wanna know too! I think, from what Iā€™ve read so far, sheā€™s a crazy Facebook fan who was kicked off the page but then let back on, but how is she connected directly to Annabelle?

8/12/2019 8:13 pm  #70

Natalya07 wrote:

wait... who is Ali?
Ā 

Ā 
Where to start...pull up a chair because thereā€™s a lot to unpack.

ALLEGEDLY:

Ali is a ā€œkittenā€ in the A&C group. She was very active in the group but posted totally wacky, inflammatory stuff in the group all the time and was causing tons of drama so she was kicked out. She was recently brought back to the group by Annabelle, and people are speculating itā€™s to take the attention off of Annabelle.

Sheā€™s ~early 40ā€™s and has a 12 year old son, Chille. Chille has a heart condition and is apparently, according to Ali, a boy genius who is currently studying at MIT and advising NASA and all kinds of shit. Chilleā€™s father is a fame-ish amputee runner (who according to Ali was BFFs with Oscar Pistorious the amputee runner turned girlfriend murderer). Ali claims baby daddy was abusive so she moved back to NYC with Chille. Baby daddy- in an article recently scrubbed from the internet, but screenshots exist on Reddit- claims Ali kidnapped him.

Since then, sheā€™s dated/lived with at least 2 men that she acts like are Chilleā€™s dad. Seems healthy. The first one is this guy on the fish tank show, the latter is Dr Harvard who she was with until they broke up this past spring. While she was with Dr Harvard she loved to brag about how rich he was, how many homes he had, all the fancy stuff heā€™d buy her, yadda yadda.

Itā€™s hard to convey how completely nuts she comes off in all her posts. If sheā€™s to be believed, her son is friends with Chelsea Clinton and was ā€œbest friendsā€ with Philando Castile (black man shot in MN, school janitor @ Chilleā€™s school, sheā€™s originally from MN). There was also mention somewhere that she was friends with Nelson Mandela. All of this, when considered with the below links, appears as though she likes attention and to insert herself into situations to get more attention. Itā€™s just a big coincidence that sheā€™s somehow got herself associated with a lot of attention getting stuff. Also sheā€™s apparently written jokes for Amy Schumer. Other weirdness - her son wears a blue NASA flight suit costume all the damn time.

According to Reddit, her exes and their families have restraining orders against her. There is also (another recently deleted) documentary about her on YouTube all about how she had some disease where she couldnā€™t walk and had to do marathons in one of those hand bikes. But she seems 100% fine now, so thatā€™s weird. Itā€™s also been floated that thereā€™s some Munchausen by proxy happening with her son. Also alleged that she lies about having attended Julliard. I suggest reading the Reddit threads because this goes way deeper than I can begin to summarize here. Receipts that have been shared with me below:

Examples of weird shit she posts that were sent to me by a ā€œfriendā€ of hers:
https://imgur.com/a/NvchshU

Remaining article linkin her to baby daddy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/crossing-finish-man-raced-won-courage-article-1.262506%3foutputType=amp

News clip:
https://youtu.be/MOAdWA_3tL8

Tanked episode (their part started about 2 min in- that segment is all you really need to see)
https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/tanked/full-episodes/good-karma

Reddit thread (required reading):
https://www.reddit.com/r/ACUncensored/comments/ck9yjj/this_woman_is_truly_vile/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Last edited by Durst_Burp (8/12/2019 8:22 pm)

8/13/2019 7:20 pm  #71

I canā€™t anymore with the insanity on Reddit. My head hurts from reading one of the latest about Ali. I think it is mainly 2-3 insane people with multiple accounts arguing with themselves. If anyone is still following and anything new happens, please alert in here.  Iā€™m officially creeped out by the Reddit craziesšŸ˜³

8/14/2019 9:34 am  #72

duanereede wrote:

I canā€™t anymore with the insanity on Reddit. My head hurts from reading one of the latest about Ali. I think it is mainly 2-3 insane people with multiple accounts arguing with themselves. If anyone is still following and anything new happens, please alert in here. Iā€™m officially creeped out by the Reddit craziesšŸ˜³

I tried a few weeks ago and someone said something about Netflix being offered first rights to Alis story and I was like nope...I'm out, you guys are crazier then she is lol
Ā 

8/14/2019 11:29 am  #73

I 1000% believe that was Ali herself saying that about the Netflix show. I think she goes on there and repeats the things everyone has said about her, but turns it up a notch. I feel like Wake Up has had a few annoying and abrasive fans over the years, but only one person that made me question if she was mentally ill. There are way too many very disturbed people in that group.

8/14/2019 12:00 pm  #74

duanereede wrote:

I 1000% believe that was Ali herself saying that about the Netflix show. I think she goes on there and repeats the things everyone has said about her, but turns it up a notch. I feel like Wake Up has had a few annoying and abrasive fans over the years, but only one person that made me question if she was mentally ill. There are way too many very disturbed people in that group.

Oh good call!!! That would be amazing lol

4/27/2020 1:31 pm  #75

I occasionally check in on the A&C reddit page to see if there is anything going on. I checked yesterday and got a little reddit dude with its eyes xā€™d out and it says something went wrong. Did the whole thing get deleted??

5/15/2020 8:33 pm  #76

duanereede wrote:

I occasionally check in on the A&C reddit page to see if there is anything going on. I checked yesterday and got a little reddit dude with its eyes xā€™d out and it says something went wrong. Did the whole thing get deleted??

Ā 
Looks like it

7/29/2020 1:01 pm  #77

marymistake wrote:

I think she ā€œthreatenedā€œ legal action. I guess the secret brother and all of her other lies are too much to try and get out of.

Who has a secret brother, the Reddit person or Annabelle??
Ā 

7/30/2020 10:16 am  #78

Holy shit that's messed up!!!!!!!

8/19/2020 9:25 am  #79

šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

8/21/2020 2:26 pm  #80

marymistake wrote:

Annabelle has the secret brother, there is an article that proved it if you search ā€œNancy Desisto
Mad as hellā€( it wonā€™t let me link it in here). Her and her parents repeatedly told a story of when people would ask why Annabelle didnā€™t have any siblings was that Annabelle would say ā€œshe would kill itā€ to stay a single child. They told it again and again so itā€™s pretty scary that it comes out Nancy did have another child, that she ā€œsent him awayā€ at some point and the family pretends like he doesnā€™t exist.  Just one of the lies.

Ā 
Holy shit .... wait .... what?!  No way.

8/24/2020 8:38 am  #81

I don't know anything about Annabelle aside from this thread (tried, I just couldn't get into her). How do you know her mom "sent him away?" could he just have distanced himself? Possibly have died very young? OR, was Annabelle born a boy and they never want anyone to know? (just kidding on that one, I've been listening to a lot of conspiracy theories.)

Board footera