You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 10:20 pm  #1

Jacksonville, FL Show

Anyone going to the 4/9 show in Jax?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

3/04/2016 11:49 am  #2

Re: Jacksonville, FL Show

I bought two tickets to the early show! I've only been in Rain Dogs once. It was very brief and I had been drinking but it seems like an interesting venue for a comedy show.

3/04/2016 5:43 pm  #3

Awesome! Never been to Rain Dogs before. If you want to meet up at the show let me know! It would be fun to meet another "basement troll" in person. 😛

3/18/2016 7:10 pm  #4

I'm thinking about it!  durst-burp I tried to message you back but it says I haven't posted enough times yet....oops.  mostly cause I can't remember my username half the time so I end up reading only.  My hubby and I went to his show in Cincy years ago and Vic Henley was performing with him (Victoria's ex).  They were still together then and I swear that Chelsea and Kenny first met during that trip😄 my hubby and I went to the bar next door after the show and we were not so soberly talking to Kenny and I swear there was a girl hanging near him all night.  I also remember he told me I sounded like Taylor's mom Babette when I talked.   I'll message you back again when I post enough

3/21/2016 11:54 am  #5

Fatkidfriday wrote:

I'm thinking about it!  durst-burp I tried to message you back but it says I haven't posted enough times yet....oops.  mostly cause I can't remember my username half the time so I end up reading only.  My hubby and I went to his show in Cincy years ago and Vic Henley was performing with him (Victoria's ex).  They were still together then and I swear that Chelsea and Kenny first met during that trip😄 my hubby and I went to the bar next door after the show and we were not so soberly talking to Kenny and I swear there was a girl hanging near him all night.  I also remember he told me I sounded like Taylor's mom Babette when I talked.   I'll message you back again when I post enough

Haha ok sounds good! 😊

4/09/2016 1:02 pm  #6

Which time are you guys going to? I have tickets for the 10pm show (I asked to switch them from the 8pm because the 8pm tickets actually had the wrong date but I didn't want to be obnoxious and ask to switch back again lol) but my friend who was going with me bailed. I'm debating whether or not I'm gonna go.

4/10/2016 3:00 pm  #7

kbk88 wrote:

Which time are you guys going to? I have tickets for the 10pm show (I asked to switch them from the 8pm because the 8pm tickets actually had the wrong date but I didn't want to be obnoxious and ask to switch back again lol) but my friend who was going with me bailed. I'm debating whether or not I'm gonna go.

Ah sorry just saw this! Went to the late show- did you end up going?

4/10/2016 6:28 pm  #8

No, if I was going to 8pm I would have just gone alone but I live on the southside and I behave like a 100 year old so I didn't. lol

4/10/2016 6:28 pm  #9

How was it?

4/10/2016 7:59 pm  #10

kbk88 wrote:

How was it?

Haha it was good...there were only like, 10 people at the second show so it was a little bit of a different dynamic. Definitely had a good time but I think if you didn't know Kenny from the radio it wouldn't have made much sense.

I'm in the Southside/Town Center area a lot- I think it would be fun to meet another Little Effer in person! Let me know if you ever want to meet up for coffee or something. 😊

4/10/2016 8:03 pm  #11

Oh, wow. I would not have guessed that few people! lol

And yes, we definitely should meet up! That would be fun!

4/10/2016 8:10 pm  #12

I'm pretty sure he sold out the first show, but for whatever reason the second was dead.

4/23/2018 3:40 am  #13

I`m thinking about it)

10/02/2021 9:41 pm  #14

They allow dragging in the show?  Weekend before that I will be at droptoberfest then camping with the girl and after camping duno if I will be up to driving to N.C.  Thats a lot of shit to go down in 1 week lol but I have off well see if she has of that weekend.

10/02/2021 9:41 pm  #15

Test

10/02/2021 9:42 pm  #16

Test

10/02/2021 9:43 pm  #17

Test

10/02/2021 9:43 pm  #18

Test

10/02/2021 9:44 pm  #19

Test

5/31/2022 10:09 am  #20

Yes and I apparently dont fit into any of them lol.
Im going to post it on You Tube. Maybe there will be a category for me there.
Doesnt hurt to put it on both sites.

6/04/2022 7:17 am  #21

Hi Dalia,

An excellent show and photos.  I liked the way you faded in/out on your images and the backgrounds you used for the photos were great. The only part I didnt care for was at the end, I thought the timing on the white slide was too
long before you faded into the last slide.

Brenda

2/11/2024 3:43 pm  #22

This is just a fantastic spot to uncover new things!

2/14/2024 3:42 am  #23

Can consuming human flesh be considered a healthy and sustainable dietary choice, and if so, what would be the recommended portion sizes and cooking methods?

umek.pro glass electrical insulators

2/14/2024 6:06 am  #24

I've noticed some suspicious activities on the forum wakeuptaylor.boardhost.com, such as missing posts and strange user profiles. Can anyone shed light on the whereabouts and involvement of the forum's administrators?

umek.pro glass electrical insulators

2/15/2024 3:14 pm  #25

Regarding your observation of suspicious activities on wakeuptaylor.boardhost.com, have you tried reaching out to the forum administrators or moderators to address your concerns and gather more information? 

2/20/2024 11:58 am  #26

As a certified dietitian, I am constantly asked about various diets and their effectiveness. One question that frequently comes up is about the ketogenic diet. Many people claim that it is a great way to lose weight and improve overall health, while others argue that it is too restrictive and unsustainable in the long run.

ограничители опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-220-kv  опн 6кв

2/27/2024 4:38 am  #27

As a parent, one of the biggest challenges can be dealing with picky eaters. It can be frustrating trying to get your child to eat a balanced diet when all they want is chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. So, how do you handle picky eaters in your household? Do you have any tips or tricks for getting your children to try new foods? Share your experiences and advice with fellow parents who may be facing similar struggles. Let's help each other navigate the world of picky eaters and hopefully find some solutions together!
dvmagic.eu/news/google-ignore-warnings-about-mobile-usability-issues-if-you-pass-the-live-test/

3/13/2024 2:21 am  #28

I think it is going to be a season of change with most of our normal shows either being replaced with venue or finished altogether  I.e battlesbridge hope we can get some show dates up very soon.

4/11/2024 2:51 pm  #29

Hi!

Board footera