You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2018 5:11 pm  #1

Holidays apart from your loved one.

Taylor kept saying this was the year her and Taylor were finally going to spend Christmas together. Looks like they separated again each going with their own family’s. By the time you’re in your 30’s shouldn’t you want to be together on Christmas? I know I wanted to be with my now husband no matter what our family wanted. We just switched every other Christmas and Thanksgiving with both of our family’s. Maybe that’s just us. 🤷🏼‍♀️

12/25/2018 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Holidays apart from your loved one.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

12/27/2018 10:17 am  #3

Completely agree cool breeze! I don’t get it, like spend time with both of your families before or after and spend Christmas Day together like fucking adults 😂. I don’t find it to be difficult at all. I just told our families when we got together that we would be spending Christmas at home and no one has ever given us shit about it (I also don’t give them the option of having an opinion on it but they wouldn’t anyway). In fact we had all family obligations out of the way by Sunday and spent Monday and Tuesday lounging with our puppy in peace... best holiday break ever! They (the Taylors) both have a ton of growing up to do if they are still hung up on something as simple as planning holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

12/27/2018 10:18 am  #4

Karma wrote:

Omg Karma she looks like a complete psychopath stepford wife in this pic, that shot is terrifying 😂😂😂

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

12/29/2018 9:30 pm  #5

Yes! This has been bothering me for years, even when she and Brett were married. I was so happy to hear that they would finally be sharing a holiday together, but then couldn't believe that they did did it apart again! And she blamed it on TD's family saying they were upset when they found out they were going to be with the Streckers. Both need to set major boundaries with their families. No wonder Brett never set boundaries, Tay never did/does either.

12/31/2018 5:26 pm  #6

I just don’t understand. You’re 31 and 36 it’s time to separate from mommy and daddy you weirdos.

5/03/2019 2:39 pm  #7

Since my loved passed, Im desperate for a sign. Being as open as I can with this What are some things from your loved one or a higher power that youve experienced that reaffirmed that your loved one is still with you?

5/03/2019 3:33 pm  #8

My grandparents had to travel a major hwy to come visit us and I guess my grandad would always point out eagles and my gran was like stop...I'm driving!!!! Since he's passed away she says they are always swooping in front of her car when she drives lol

So sorry for your loss, they are for sure around, I hope you see how soon 

5/03/2019 8:56 pm  #9

Why does the status say banned? I’ve never seen that.

ETA: nevermind I just saw the bot was banned that’s why 🤦‍♀️

Last edited by Longtimelistener (5/03/2019 8:58 pm)

10/15/2019 10:32 am  #10

I let them know I have a generator and if power is out I can help with their sump pumps, furnace, freezers etc.  That usually gets the ball rolling.

3/01/2021 3:25 pm  #11

It was so close to you, you probably didnt even have to hit a highway to get/drag it home.   

Yup, that is the earliest known ID number. Very cool.

3/04/2021 9:33 am  #12

Ill try messing around with it and other programs and see if I cant get it to work. Did your pull the bins with ostrich 1 or 2?? If that even makes a difference.  it wouldnt matter if the ribbon cable is still connected?

3/28/2021 3:04 pm  #13

10/12/2021 2:25 am  #14

Hi this is AS618 Jonathan Cronin and i never got my home for the holidays 2014 award. I had to file it manually  a few days ago since Myaas crashed after arriving in TPA from ATL

10/12/2021 2:26 am  #15

Test

10/12/2021 2:27 am  #16

Test

10/12/2021 2:27 am  #17

Test

10/12/2021 2:29 am  #18

Test