You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2019 11:52 am  #61

Re: Real Housewives Discussions!

On_Point wrote:

Thoughts on RHOBH? I do not want Brani back, she drives me crazy. I don't follow her on social media closely enough to know what's going on in her life but dang, last night she was a mess!  

PuppyGate was petty and drawn out for far too long.  I think without LVP they are reaching for drama and Brandi makes sense as she has a wide open schedule and a train wreck personality

6/05/2019 3:17 pm  #62

I adored Brandi when she first joined BH (especially during her feud with Maloof, who I loathed), but over time she got too messy, and it became painful to watch.

6/05/2019 3:58 pm  #63

i'm so behind on BHOBH b/c i was so tired of the puppygate...i just stopped watching!!! 
Brandi is annoying and a total thirst trap!! i can do without her, but if bringing her back means we don't have to watch a season of puppygate - i'm in.

6/05/2019 4:35 pm  #64

Bethenny_Was_So_Rude wrote:

I adored Brandi when she first joined BH (especially during her feud with Maloof, who I loathed), but over time she got too messy, and it became painful to watch.

That's how I feel, it's painful to watch. Puppygate was frustrating, but Brandi is a hard no for me. I'll be out if she's back full time. 

6/07/2019 8:55 am  #65

I'd rather have Brandi back than Kim!

6/07/2019 9:02 am  #66

Ditto turkeyleg.

6/07/2019 9:27 am  #67

It will be interesting to see what happens. Personally I cannot stand Rinna, I think she ruined the show. I know Andy will never get rid of her though. I think LVP will take next season off and see what happens with the cast then maybe make a comeback after that. 

6/07/2019 12:48 pm  #68

Not housewives but I finally started Southern Charm. I'm at the end of season 2. Kathryn is batshit, does she get better/tolerable? 

6/08/2019 10:20 pm  #69

On_Point wrote:

Not housewives but I finally started Southern Charm. I'm at the end of season 2. Kathryn is batshit, does she get better/tolerable? 

Eh, more like you see the painfully tragic life she is stuck in because of Thomas.

6/10/2019 1:33 pm  #70

Is Southern Charm New Orleans worth watching?

6/10/2019 2:20 pm  #71

I think it is.

7/01/2019 10:51 am  #72

I can hardly stand Daryn (I think the voice inflection is the main culprit) but I powered through her insta stories from Pride just for the glimpses of Sonja.

7/01/2019 11:30 am  #73

On_Point wrote:

I can hardly stand Daryn (I think the voice inflection is the main culprit) but I powered through her insta stories from Pride just for the glimpses of Sonja.

OMG same! Sojna is such a mess. She's the only person I've ever seen that can simultaneously dress like an old lady and a 21 year old.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/19/2019 12:35 pm  #74

This RH related, but Southern Charm. Why does Danni always look disgusted? She drives me bonkers. But Chelsea is one of the most naturally beautiful people on the planet, am I wrong? I love her. I just binged the entire series so I'm pretty obsessed. 

10/30/2019 1:46 pm  #75

Just catching up on this season's Dallas. I've always though he was goofy looking but what is up with Stephanie's husband Travis's husband's face?! Botox, fillers? He is so greasy. Anyway, having a hard time getting into it this season. 

11/12/2019 10:47 am  #76

Did anyone venture out of the basement and go to BravoCon?

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

11/13/2019 10:34 am  #77

ohhh i would love to know if anyone went to BravoCon? i really really wanted to but the tickets were outrageous 

11/14/2019 2:52 pm  #78

I think its this coming weekend, no?

11/11/2020 6:19 am  #79

Ive used sanitary wipes for years and have never had any issues. The mic heads on my Shures do discolor after awhile but its pretty cheap to replace the heads. If its getting inside try making sure excess liquid id wrung out, etc..

6/01/2022 9:09 am  #80

Can the King Arms GBB M4 use real steel parts like pistol grips, stocks, buffer tubes, RIS rails and other things?

6/02/2022 9:02 am  #81

WOW most of u are not online anymore and will never read this. U are the ones I met when I first started this game, u all r legend ... I miss u all

Board footera