You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2018 8:22 am  #331

Re: Theories

Nati keeps saying she wasn't trying to take people, I'm wondering what she thinks the money was for?

1/18/2018 8:24 am  #332

FKFriday wrote:

Nati keeps saying she wasn't trying to take people, I'm wondering what she thinks the money was for?

She also responded to EVERY post about it, saying that Taylor said she would lower the price it is was too much.

And CCC is sure that they only used to trip as an excuse, but that the real reason she was fired was harassment.

1/18/2018 8:25 am  #333

BathiesTime wrote:

FKFriday wrote:

She also responded to EVERY post about it, saying that Taylor said she would lower the price it is was too much.

And CCC is sure that they only used to trip as an excuse, but that the real reason she was fired was harassment.

Ugh! The BBs are getting too much to even check in with for entertainment 🤢

1/18/2018 8:56 am  #334

Harassment?!?!? Who was she bothering?

Shoulder guy was like 6 years ago, 40 lbs ago, at least 2 Botox years ago, and super bitchy attitudes ago. She has been absolute penis repellent for at least 4 years.

Last edited by Karma (1/18/2018 8:59 am)

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

1/18/2018 9:30 am  #335

Karma wrote:

Shoulder guy was like 6 years ago, 40 lbs ago, at least 2 Botox years ago, and super bitchy attitudes ago. She has been absolute penis repellent for at least 4 years.

Penis repellent, lmao!

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

1/18/2018 9:51 am  #336

Thanks FKCSTMom  and Wakeupfan420!!!!  You are awesome!
WTF Taylor!!!!???  I'm assuming the trip never happened.  She needs to own up to this one and give her fans a huge apology b/c this is an all time low blow even for her.  

1/18/2018 9:55 am  #337

Karma wrote:

1/19/2018 1:28 am  #338

Karma wrote:

To be fair, she’s also pussy repellant.   

Signed, a lesbian

1/19/2018 7:24 am  #339

legaleagle wrote:

Karma wrote:

Signed, a lesbian

Duly noted! 

Life's a bitch...and so am I.

1/19/2018 8:00 am  #340

legaleagle wrote:

Karma wrote:

Signed, a lesbian

See, it’s not just me!

It’s all about the attitude (and the insane Botox)

If I have not said it yet, welcome aboard legal eagle!!

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

2/07/2024 4:13 am  #341

Hi, I will tell you from my own experience that you can save a lot of time by using the services of professionals. I've had a similar problem myself. A friend recommended these https://anywhere.epam.com/business/services/sharepoint-development guys, who with their help realized the idea of creating a powerful corporate portal for our company using SharePoint. The result was effective, and for me this is the best indicator.

Board footera