You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 4:55 pm  #1

Periscope

She looked really good today, love that top!!!

Why do people keep saying sex? Is that a creepy periscope thing?

5/23/2016 5:32 pm  #2

Re: Periscope

She looked good but she needs lessons on...gosh...I hate to say this but, not being a hot mess??? All she did was look at herself, fix her makeup, get so distracted by the pop ups that she didn't know WTF she was saying, fix her hair, look at herself some more... She was ALL over the place. She wants people to send in questions by Twitter for her to answer on her podcast...no wait! Not her podcast...her periscope! That will be every Tuesday at 3:00 (yeah right Jackie), except tomorrow because she has a meeting so she will periscope from the cab at 2:30 (can hardly wait for THAT craziness!!). And that's what I mean...oh, it was also done from her new workspace she's paying for and she didn't have wifi so it was blurry or blacked out for some people. Fun times!!! But at least she's trying I guess!!

5/23/2016 6:31 pm  #3

Does she pay Matthew? I don't get what his role is. He's at the show everyday, who employs him?

5/23/2016 7:36 pm  #4

I can't with the lip smacking- she looked pretty though, but had to turn her off with the smacking

5/23/2016 7:48 pm  #5

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

Does she pay Matthew? I don't get what his role is. He's at the show everyday, who employs him?

And it sounds like he now drives her to and from work??? Personal chauffeur? Lol

5/24/2016 12:42 pm  #6

Whats up w/ tweeting questions ahead of time when the whole point of periscope is real time interaction??? Someone did ask during that scope if Matthew was an intern or employed...that was so funny. Hello he's obviously a "volunteer" lol.

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

5/24/2016 1:00 pm  #7

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Whats up w/ tweeting questions ahead of time when the whole point of periscope is real time interaction??? Someone did ask during that scope if Matthew was an intern or employed...that was so funny. Hello he's obviously a "volunteer" lol.

Not as easy to pick & choose your questions to answer on Periscope!

5/24/2016 1:31 pm  #8

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

His Linkedin profile says "Founder Toffler Management LLC". Description reads: Artist management company including social media branding, funding, and allowing talent to reach their highest potential.

5/24/2016 1:40 pm  #9

Last week it said manager. Least he clarified for us a little more.

5/24/2016 2:19 pm  #10

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

Maybe tweet them because stuff moves so fast on Periscope? not sure how it goes on the person videoing's screen, but the questions just come so fast and disappear and it blocks the actual video i'm trying to watch. Then people just keep sending the same shit over and over trying to get the person videoing to respond.    

5/24/2016 2:19 pm  #11

also it was suppose to happen at 2:30, its 3:20 NYC time right now....

5/24/2016 2:49 pm  #12

What time is today's Periscope??

5/24/2016 2:50 pm  #13

piopio12 wrote:

also it was suppose to happen at 2:30, its 3:20 NYC time right now....

lol I didn't see this when I posted!

5/24/2016 4:15 pm  #14

Ooooooh, she said she's dating someone in today's Periscope. She looked really happy and said that it was "really good." She also said she would tell us all about it soon and we're going to love the story. Maybe she is dating TD!!!

Ding da ding ding ding da ding da ding.

5/24/2016 5:05 pm  #15

MyWife! wrote:

Ooooooh, she said she's dating someone in today's Periscope. She looked really happy and said that it was "really good." She also said she would tell us all about it soon and we're going to love the story. Maybe she is dating TD!!!

Who else could it be? She is with TD nonstop and as far as I can tell is never with anyone else. I  always thought it was strange she never commented on the TD thread on this board. If there was zero truth to it, she would laugh about it and say so.

5/24/2016 5:36 pm  #16

The only other person she seems really excited about are the BBQ guys. I thought it odd she went away with them (not realising at the time TD was a nanny for one), I would think someone in that crowd though if not TD.

5/24/2016 7:33 pm  #17

Even if a Taylor is making 100,000 a year, I don't know how she could afford to pay Matthew a decent salary enabling him to live in NYC.

5/24/2016 8:11 pm  #18

I thought today's periscope was awesome!! That's the Taylor I loved in the beginning, just real, fun, light, a little serious, just a good chat.

5/24/2016 8:51 pm  #19

Maybe he's in part paid by Sirius for show related things

5/24/2016 8:52 pm  #20

She plays with her hair too much.

5/24/2016 9:10 pm  #21

meepmeep wrote:

Even if a Taylor is making 100,000 a year, I don't know how she could afford to pay Matthew a decent salary enabling him to live in NYC.

He probably gets some kind of percentage of the money she makes on these side gigs.

Last edited by Zara81 (5/24/2016 9:14 pm)

5/24/2016 9:54 pm  #22

Zara81 wrote:

meepmeep wrote:

He probably gets some kind of percentage of the money she makes on these side gigs.

Someone posted on here at some point that Matthew's dad is a big tv exec...works with MTV or something like that. I am preeettty sure Matthew's not necessarily needing whatever money that Taylor may or may not pay him. I think he's trying to make a name for himself on his own through her, but I doubt she is even paying him. 

5/24/2016 10:26 pm  #23

meepmeep wrote:

She plays with her hair too much.

Took the words right out of my mouth! She needs to turn off the part where you see yourself. She's way too distracted by her own beauty...

5/25/2016 7:12 am  #24

I thought the periscope was good.  I hope she keeps it up! My phone connected to shotty wifi mid-scope, so i need to rewatch.  She was genuine when talking about Brett and when speaking about who she is dating. 

5/25/2016 8:59 am  #25

She's dating TD.

If she was dating anyone at the bbq thing they would have gone with her to the er when she hit her head. Then again TD did not go with her so....

5/25/2016 9:52 am  #26

Jane Bleeb wrote:

She's dating TD.

If she was dating anyone at the bbq thing they would have gone with her to the er when she hit her head. Then again TD did not go with her so....

I didn't get the impression that she went to the ER alone. I know she said that she had to drive herself because she was the only sober one, but I thought she said that someone came with her. Maybe I'm mistaken.

5/25/2016 9:57 am  #27

lydia delainey wrote:

Jane Bleeb wrote:

She's dating TD.

I didn't get the impression that she went to the ER alone. I know she said that she had to drive herself because she was the only sober one, but I thought she said that someone came with her. Maybe I'm mistaken.

No, she definitly said she drove but that friends had gone with her.

5/25/2016 10:03 am  #28

5/25/2016 11:19 am  #29

I had to drop off of the Periscope after a few mins (and frankly it was starting to annoy me). Can anyone fill me in on what she talked about related to her dating someone, divorce, B dating someone? Thx in advance!

5/25/2016 11:51 am  #30

Someone asked if she had different in laws, would she still be married. She said along the lines of he was just too close to his family and they were too apart of the marriage, it's was almost polygamist. She didn't know if things would have worked out differently, maybe if they didn't live so close, but she could never ask someone to choose her over family. She said whoever he winds up with will be an angel and only someone already friends with the family would work.

She said she's dating someone, and the stories are great and she will share at some point. She shared too much of her marriage though and that caused issues so being careful now.

If you get a chance to watch, I thought it was really good and a side of herself she hasn't shown for a long time.

Board footera