You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2016 4:54 pm  #481

Re: Periscope

She started screeching about not snorting coke or adderal at the beginning of her periscope this week. Who is saying that about her? Did it come from here?

9/21/2016 5:04 pm  #482

ugh why does she have to be so nasty? When she breaks into that valley girl voice or whatever it is, I want to actually punch her in the face. Just as simple as someone saying her connection was bad..."maybe YOUR connection is bad, ever think of that?" What a bitch. This RITC show is NOT going to be good for her when you put her next to Nicole, she's going to look like a monster.

PS Girlfriend could use some Adderal, just sayin!

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/21/2016 6:02 pm  #483

Exactly, I was going to reference the bad connection snottiness as well! She is such a bratty bitch with those comments!!

I really don't know too much about Nicole but watched a couple of her FB lives recently. Her and her husband crack me up! I like them. I don't know how Nicole, or anyway, can stand to be friends with Taylor - the self-described narcissistic fame-whore.

9/21/2016 6:02 pm  #484

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

ugh why does she have to be so nasty? When she breaks into that valley girl voice or whatever it is, I want to actually punch her in the face. Just as simple as someone saying her connection was bad..."maybe YOUR connection is bad, ever think of that?" What a bitch. This RITC show is NOT going to be good for her when you put her next to Nicole, she's going to look like a monster.

PS Girlfriend could use some Adderal, just sayin!

Lol I thought the same thing-pretty sure no one actually thinks she's on any of those drugs...

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

9/21/2016 6:26 pm  #485

I think the Adderal comment was because last periscope someone commented Adderal? 2x

9/21/2016 6:50 pm  #486

Marie's Crisis wrote:

I think the Adderal comment was because last periscope someone commented Adderal? 2x

Lol maybe they were suggesting she try it

9/21/2016 8:49 pm  #487

People ask boring questions on periscope. It's always the same thing. Do you talk to Kenny/Patrick/Nicole/etc., who's your favorite cohost, whatd you think of [fill in blank] cohost ,blah, blah and it's always the same answers. Obviously she can't tell us she hated a cohost. I want to know scoop! Like about her relationship, friends, family. Not stuff she has to give the same stock answers to.

9/21/2016 9:13 pm  #488

Agree Zara. Stassi quit doing periscope because of the comments and does Snapchat instead. Those comments are annoying. I feel bad for Taylor. The bad connection comments start every periscope. I've never had a bad connection. It's just people messing with her. I like the question today "when you're dating your best friend, do you ever need alone time?". I'd like more life questions like that.

9/21/2016 10:39 pm  #489

Then she should also stop doing Periscope if she can't handle the boring and annoying questions. Go and do Snapchat then. Effing do any other form of social media on a consistent basis instead.

Last edited by Goldclutch (9/21/2016 10:40 pm)

9/22/2016 4:04 am  #490

I don't think it's people messing with her, her connection is shitty - it freezes up every time for me too. Pretty sure it's not my connection because no one else's scopes do that for me...

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

9/22/2016 7:01 am  #491

Personally, I enjoy her periscopes and I'm glad she doesn't give up and switch to snapchat. Watching everyone play with their snapchat filters isn't my thing.

9/22/2016 7:09 am  #492

Knt wrote:

Personally, I enjoy her periscopes and I'm glad she doesn't give up and switch to snapchat. Watching everyone play with their snapchat filters isn't my thing.

Same! I stopped following Stassi because I was tired of the deer face talking about being single. I enjoy Andy doing the characters, other then that, people who just use the filters are boring to me. I like people (Reese Whitherspoon & Michelle Obama) who do good stories.

I wish people asked better questions on Taylors. Same things every single week, I'm surprised she's still doing it.

ETA ~ If I can get on while she is live next week, I'm asking what exactly makes her a feminist.

Last edited by FKFriday (9/22/2016 8:30 am)

9/26/2016 3:54 pm  #493

Just watched the Periscope and noticed two odd things.

1) Someone asking if the show website is being shut down, and she responded(seriously) "I don't know". 

2) Talking about going on a dating website to see how she would rank. Also saying that she would probably date guys if she stopped dating Taylor.

9/26/2016 4:21 pm  #494

So, I'm not listening to the show anymore but can someone fill me in on what the Dr. Laura question was all about?  

9/26/2016 5:48 pm  #495

youcaaango wrote:

So, I'm not listening to the show anymore but can someone fill me in on what the Dr. Laura question was all about?  

No idea- I have a feeling that was another random troll just trying to start shit like the one who kept asking if she really has a sleep number bed.

9/28/2016 9:41 pm  #496

So I guess she just doesn't do Periscope anymore? She couldn't do Tuesday's so she switched it until Wednesday's and now she can't do THAT. She is the worst at keeping commitments. Not to mention she does absolutely nothing to engage her fans. I might actually start tuning in again if I saw a picture of a guest I thought was interesting or a Facebook post about a topic they were discussing that I wanted to hear. But nope. By the time this reality show comes around I'll be too checked out to care.

9/28/2016 10:15 pm  #497

Durst_Burp wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

No idea- I have a feeling that was another random troll just trying to start shit like the one who kept asking if she really has a sleep number bed.

It's a fair question. I'm always curious if hosts test out all products from sponsors. But I do believe she was given the sleep number bed. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she reached out to them.

9/29/2016 5:02 am  #498

Same! Jenny said something during a kitty litter spot that she didn't have a cat, but the company had sent it to all her neighbours.

I don't think Tay has the sleep number bed, because when she was moved she kept saying she didn't have a bed frame, her matt was just on the floor. I'm thinking a bed like that would need to be in a frame to work?

I kinda get her not doing Periscope anymore. She kept it up weekly far longer then I ever thought she would and really, it's kinda boring. Exact same questions every week and numerous times throughout.

Saying that, the Ask Tay idea is kinda silly. Once in awhile, but do something differnt every week. Getting ready for a night out, making dinner, heading somewhere in a cab, etc.

9/29/2016 9:51 am  #499

When she was in the old apt I think they did get a bed sent and they put it in the extra bedroom

9/29/2016 10:26 am  #500

meepmeep wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

It's a fair question. I'm always curious if hosts test out all products from sponsors. But I do believe she was given the sleep number bed. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she reached out to them.

What was the Dr. Laura question?

I think she has the bed. I don't think it would have to have a frame to work. As long as they've been sponsoring (the sleep number spots were actually how I figured out her and Brett were separated) I'm sure they gave one to her.

9/29/2016 12:11 pm  #501

chelchel wrote:

meepmeep wrote:

Durst_Burp wrote:

What was the Dr. Laura question?

I think she has the bed. I don't think it would have to have a frame to work. As long as they've been sponsoring (the sleep number spots were actually how I figured out her and Brett were separated) I'm sure they gave one to her.

We have a sleep number bed...It has a plastic-type solid base it sits on so if you mean it needs a real, metal bed frame to work, I guess you could put this on the floor. It has cords and stuff (air hoses) coming out (that regulate the air which gives you the 'numbers' on each side). I'll have to say, after having it for over 10 years, we recently purchased one of the gel mattress pads and just put it on top. Now I/we have the best sleep ever...has nothing to do with the sleep IQ or the number we have!

10/04/2016 8:11 pm  #502

Is the gel mattress pad cooling? We just got a Tuft and Needle mattress and it is soo hot! But I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud.

10/05/2016 6:58 am  #503

No...it doesn't cool... but it's 3 inches of heaven! I love it more than the adjustable Sleep Number!

10/07/2016 10:40 am  #504

I agree that her periscopes were getting repetitive but at the very very least she was FINALLY interacting with fans in the smallest way.  For a max of 20 mins a week, she would reach out to fans.  Now its nothing.  She doesn't post, she barely takes callers, she doesn't answer FB.  ...Lame....    

10/07/2016 3:21 pm  #505

Yeah, but they were so lame!  I don't like when people periscope and then spend the whole time reading messages as they zip by - it's really hard to follow.  Have a plan, do something worth watching and THEN answer questions.  It's just another lazy, half-assed attempt to "connect with fans" without putting any effort or even thought into it.  

10/07/2016 10:18 pm  #506

youcaaango wrote:

Yeah, but they were so lame!  I don't like when people periscope and then spend the whole time reading messages as they zip by - it's really hard to follow.  Have a plan, do something worth watching and THEN answer questions.  It's just another lazy, half-assed attempt to "connect with fans" without putting any effort or even thought into it.  

I will have to agree with you here. I thought (originally) that the plan was to submit questions by twitter/the show's Facebook page and she'd be prepared (don't laugh...it was a dream at the time) to answer them when she was on Periscope. It quickly diminished into her trying to read them from the actual Periscope, which I agree, made it much harder. I stopped watching them pretty much right away. Plus, it was difficult to watch her fix her hair and make duck lips in the beginning (she got better at the last 2...I saw maybe 5 total?) I also am old AF and didn't know how to turn off those heart things or the comments and those bothered me too, particularly the idiot men who kept saying rude things. I can only imagine how distracting they were for her. 

She has no drive to interact with fans...she hasn't once said she's missing seeing anyone at Kenny's shows. She doesn't really talk about him either (not that she should say anything everyday..but you know what I mean). I feel like she says she "loves the listeners" to save face every day with her new co-hosts but she really wants to just hang out with T2 and get paid lots of money to be fabulous. While not actually being fabulous. 

Board footera