You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2020 2:55 pm  #7471

Re: Today's Show! (not actually *today*)

Any ideas on why Dayrn broke up with her girlfriend?

5/26/2020 9:36 am  #7472

I’m on tour wrote:

Any ideas on why Dayrn broke up with her girlfriend?

No. But I have seen a shift in her and I wonder if it has something to do with it. It seemed like when Daryn first came into the picture she was humble and didn't work to be famous, she just genuinely liked the entertainment business. Now it seems as if she's fame hungry and likes the limelight for herself. I don't know much about Carson but she does seem like a no-fuss type of person, so I can see her thinking all of these things Daryn is now doing would be beneath her. Daryn also seems to be more fun-loving, where Carson always seemed very stuffy. Not a bad thing, just different from each other... 

5/26/2020 5:18 pm  #7473

I agree with you on this. I’m sure we will be hearing her dating stories which could be fun!

8/21/2020 10:26 am  #7474

I can't remember which thread we were tracking Taylor's rage incidents in, but this week was A LOT.

8/21/2020 9:52 pm  #7475

I follow one of the Facebook pages and they were talking about how Tay was butt hurt about something all week. I think something about a person on Facebook? Also talk about engagement rings. Did the Tays get engaged?

8/24/2020 8:40 am  #7476

Jack&Coke wrote:

I can't remember which thread we were tracking Taylor's rage incidents in, but this week was A LOT.

It was downright embarrassing for her. The least self-aware out of anyone I listen to. If she would just get on Facebook herself, she would see it's not always that bad. 

8/24/2020 12:39 pm  #7477

I'm not on FB but from just listening to Taylor it sounds SUPER toxic on her pages. She said that she is embarrassed by her listeners and wonders what she is doing that breeds so much hatred... maybe the most self-aware thing she has ever said.

It does make me wonder how that goes on and yet she still thinks this page is where all the trolls live. We do exactly what she asks for- critique the ideas/topics and not the actual cohosts. We have actual discussions without bashing each other or kicking people off yet we are toxic 🤔

8/24/2020 1:26 pm  #7478

TayterTot wrote:

I'm not on FB but from just listening to Taylor it sounds SUPER toxic on her pages. She said that she is embarrassed by her listeners and wonders what she is doing that breeds so much hatred... maybe the most self-aware thing she has ever said.

Admittedly, the FB pages can get intense, but the page she considers the worst offender (assuming she knows TWAT is gone) is actually very civil and fun... more than Nation, believe it or not. However, I think the big issue is that most "negative" or "critical" posts on Nation are deleted by admins and/or turn into a huge scene, so those topics are most often left up for discussion on the Lil Effer page. And since it's consolidated there, it seems like that's where all the "negativity" comes from. 

Taylor only wants "yes" people in her life, but that isn't getting her anywhere. She NEEDS people to identify strengths and weaknesses in her show (as literally everyone does) to make it better. Her (essentially stagnant) career is evidence that that just doesn't work--she's surrounded herself with people who pretty much only tell her how amazing she is and refuses to listen to anyone who may say different. Where has that gotten her? All of her cohosts are surpassing her like crazy, while she's been in the industry, what, 14 years? She used to be GREAT--every. day. But she's stopped trying and it shows, big time. It's not exactly a novel concept.

She can bitch all she likes about how unfair the "constant criticism" is, but she has no one to blame but herself. At this point in her career she should know that it comes with the territory--especially doing "reality radio"--even though it can be sucky. It happens with all jobs. I hate spending 60% of my day charting on patients, but it's part of the job and I suck it the fuck up. Maybe it's just time for her to move on from the show. It clearly hasn't been worth any of her effort for a long time, and now doesn't seem like it's worth the stress, either. 

8/24/2020 1:51 pm  #7479

TayterTot wrote:

It does make me wonder how that goes on and yet she still thinks this page is where all the trolls live. We do exactly what she asks for- critique the ideas/topics and not the actual cohosts. We have actual discussions without bashing each other or kicking people off yet we are toxic 🤔

I think she's getting crazy inflated stories from her manager, her GF or admins in the group. She goes on these tangents, but if you go looking for the threats/posts, its nothing compared to the way she described it. She needs to join her self and make her own decisions, or stop mentioning it. 

9/01/2020 3:59 pm  #7480

I respect Andrea too much to post my "theory" publicly, but having a hard time understanding why people would think the issue she is experiencing is related to the diet talk. In my mind, it is so clear. I feel bad for her in a way, but this is a huge lesson. The paywall is not an actual barrier. You cannot just say whatever you want to say and think real life friends and family will hear. 

9/02/2020 1:41 pm  #7481

I’m so confused. I have NO idea who it’s about... not the diet lady, Justin? The ER doctor? I thought this wasn’t public unless you have a username & password?

9/02/2020 8:11 pm  #7482

I also feel like it is super clear what she said that led to the retraction and hiatus. Was very brief. If 30 seconds were cut, and the sentence containing "goodbye" was removed, I don't think there'd be any issue. One sentence did it. My husband was in the room while I was listening and he reacted to "army of skanks" but I told him that would never do it. It had to be the reference to a real friend's decision.

9/02/2020 8:54 pm  #7483

I guess I still have no idea and I’m very confused?!? (*bethos*)

9/02/2020 10:42 pm  #7484

I guess I don't think posting here is any sort of betrayal to Andrea....and really, she is someone I listen to on the radio, not my girlfriend.....I think the bride called her out for saying she and her newbie husband should say goodbye to her 90 yr old grandparents who attended such a covid-risky affair with no masks or distancing.  That was the only comment that I thought would hurt a real friend's feelings. Besides that, perhaps her source that described the greedy couple in their divorce process got angry she divulged confidential info. Either way, I'm sure I've f-ed up worse.....I just wasn't on the radio. I can imagine how A is feeling and feel bad for her. She had just come off a segment where she talked about being extra socially and running away with her attempts to entertain.....ironic the same-themed scenario blew up shortly after talking about it. I don't find her to be mean-spirited.....she is colorful for impact and this time the subject got hurt.

9/03/2020 2:58 am  #7485

I wish I listened to her portion. If anyone has it and feels a kind urge to email me I’d love you forever.

9/06/2020 9:23 pm  #7486

Who is Daryns new girlfriend? I think she said she was some kind of host on TV?

9/07/2020 2:27 pm  #7487

I think she's more of a producer. I believe she works on Below Deck. Her name is Nadine Rajabi.

9/07/2020 6:03 pm  #7488

Can’t wait to hear about Taylor’s trip out to see Stassi this weekend. I saw that Stassi has an interview coming up with Tamron. I think it’s Stassi people plotting her comeback.

9/07/2020 6:10 pm  #7489

CoolBreeze wrote:

Can’t wait to hear about Taylor’s trip out to see Stassi this weekend. I saw that Stassi has an interview coming up with Tamron. I think it’s Stassi people plotting her comeback.

I wonder if Taylor will record a TOT with her, or if her upcoming interview with Tamron will prevent her from doing that.

9/07/2020 6:17 pm  #7490

Does anyone think Stassi would potentially be a housewife?

Also, when Tay Tay will propose to Teddy?!

9/07/2020 6:33 pm  #7491

I'd definitely enjoy her as a housewife. Never?  Jk, kind of, but she keeps talking about wanting to lose weight before proposing, but also continues to not really do anything about her weight. I wish that she would just accept herself the way she is, and not put her life on hold. She also talks about wanting to have the wedding next summer at her parents house, so who knows?

9/07/2020 7:04 pm  #7492

I was wondering about the engagement too. She acts like it’s going to happen soon but said they are having trouble deciding on the rings.

9/08/2020 2:30 pm  #7493

I don't see her 1. Marrying a woman. 2. Marrying someone that has less money than her.

9/09/2020 12:18 pm  #7494

If she really wanted to have her podcast blow up she would have Stassi on it. I’m sure it couldn’t take place until after the Tamron interview but it would still be a big deal.

9/09/2020 7:35 pm  #7495

Did anyone see Taylor on Daily Mail?!

9/09/2020 7:36 pm  #7496

She was also on Deuxmoi Insta

Last edited by mk_ireland (9/09/2020 7:36 pm)

9/09/2020 7:53 pm  #7497

No kidding? What did they say about her?

9/09/2020 8:10 pm  #7498

Deuxmoi — photo of Taylor’s, beau, stass and katie out to dinner

Daily Mail — her and stassi going out to lunch and shopping it says. Taylor’s wearing red dress in both 🤣🤣. She looks good tho!!

9/10/2020 1:25 pm  #7499

It’s going to be interesting to watch what (if anything) Stassi shows up in next.

9/11/2020 10:22 pm  #7500

mk_ireland wrote:

She was also on Deuxmoi Insta

I sent her a screenshot and asked if she was in red dress... she looked at it but never responded. I found that a little odd since she usually replies 🤷‍♀️

Board footera