You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2019 10:05 pm  #1

Adderall & Compliments

Hot tea alert 🚨🚨🚨

The kittens have finally made a Reddit thread with all the scandy. Annabelle posted an almost-confession about DZ. And they have receipts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACUncensored/

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

7/07/2019 12:03 am  #2

Re: Adderall & Compliments

who are these people?? i have been out of the loop haven't listened to taylor's show .. Also why doesn't taylor have a sub reddit??? 

7/07/2019 5:23 am  #3

Piping hot😳😳😳. The time line even includes a question about Taylor and Annabelle😹. This is the craziest shit. It makes any of the scandy to do with Wake Up and the pink pages look very tame in comparison.

7/07/2019 8:26 am  #4

saralemming wrote:

who are these people?? i have been out of the loop haven't listened to taylor's show .. Also why doesn't taylor have a sub reddit??? 

Adderall & Compliments is Annabelle Desisto’s podcast. She has a FB group too and her followers are...special. I think Taylor met Annabelle through Stassi, but it doesn’t seem like they are friends anymore (Annabelle and Stassi def aren’t friends anymore). Taylor and Annabelle did a couple pods together a year or so ago. Annabelle is also good friends with Ben & Ronnie from Crappens as well as a bunch of other people in the West Hollywood podcast scene. She’s also on Dear Media (for now), which is who Taylor just signed with.

Anyway the TLDR is for the last ~9 months AD has been going on and on about this older man, “Mr. Lincoln” that she’s been seeing, but was very secretive about him. They broke up a couple months ago, fast forward to today, turns out the guy is (married) Danny Zuker and the shit is hitting the fan.

This page started on Reddit but moved over here. I don’t recall exactly why but I find Reddit difficult to navigate and prefer this format.

7/07/2019 8:28 am  #5

duanereede wrote:

Piping hot😳😳😳. The time line even includes a question about Taylor and Annabelle😹. This is the craziest shit. It makes any of the scandy to do with Wake Up and the pink pages look very tame in comparison.

Right?! I’ve been waiting for the kittens to start their own version of the pink pages. There’s so much crazy in that group they damn well need it. And Taylor has been boring the house lately so I’m in need of some fresh tea. ☕️

7/07/2019 9:42 am  #6

Annabelle has always seemed a little off to me. Anyone know if something happened between her and Taylor? Every once in awhile she would be on Taylor’s show or Taylor would show up on her podcast. But it seems like Annabelle just dropped out of the loop.

7/07/2019 10:24 am  #7

CoolBreeze wrote:

Annabelle has always seemed a little off to me. Anyone know if something happened between her and Taylor? Every once in awhile she would be on Taylor’s show or Taylor would show up on her podcast. But it seems like Annabelle just dropped out of the loop.

My guess is nothing really happened between Taylor & AD, I think Taylor just followed suit when Stassi and AD had their issues. And something tells me it was a professional friendship anyway, AD is totally nuts and I can’t see Taylor actually liking her that much.

7/07/2019 12:44 pm  #8

Never been a fan of Annabelle's to begin with, but this was a delightfully juicy read!

7/08/2019 7:39 am  #9

Wow I had only listened to A&C a few times after she was on one of Stassi's podcasts a long time ago. I always found her annoying so was never a fan, but this sure was a good start to my Monday morning. Thanks, ladies!

7/08/2019 7:40 am  #10

Can't stand Annabelle...she is a spoiled brat and her voice makes my skin crawl.
but, this was incredibly juicy!! thanks DB!!!

7/08/2019 12:12 pm  #11

I stopped listening to A&C right around when Meagan was no longer part of it. It always seemed shady but I've gotten roped back into the drama when Meagan started spilling the tea about their fallout. That's when I started to get wind of the married man rumors and was BLOWN AWAY by exactly how dark this has become. Annabelle has always seemed off to me, but came off as generally harmless....I had no idea she was as far "OFF" as she now appears.  Now I'm mad that I left her facebook group and unfollowed here when I stopped listening.

7/08/2019 12:38 pm  #12

DaisyDeadPetals wrote:

I stopped listening to A&C right around when Meagan was no longer part of it. It always seemed shady but I've gotten roped back into the drama when Meagan started spilling the tea about their fallout. That's when I started to get wind of the married man rumors and was BLOWN AWAY by exactly how dark this has become. Annabelle has always seemed off to me, but came off as generally harmless....I had no idea she was as far "OFF" as she now appears.  Now I'm mad that I left her facebook group and unfollowed here when I stopped listening.

Yeah, she was never my cup of tea and I can't really remember why I ever started listening to her for that brief time. Must have been because I heard her w/Taylor. Haven't listened in over a year, but I stayed in the FB group for the freak show that it is.

Did you see the DM from Danny's wife that paints a whole different picture of this? Where she said that yes, Danny did some stuff with her he shouldn't have but he tried to cut it off and she kept threatening to kill herself. Sounds like she's a full on bunny boiler.

7/08/2019 12:49 pm  #13

It sounds like a complete and total shitshow now. I have missed so much of all of the drama that I have nowhere to begin. I sure have missed this group.

Bringer Of memes, shenanigans, Tom foolery, and hoe saving

7/08/2019 1:10 pm  #14

I couldn't even get through one episode of A&C. I could tell right away she was an awful human, but never expected this kind of drama. I now wish I would have stuck it out a little more, just to know more about these cast of characters. 

7/08/2019 1:30 pm  #15

Did you see the DM from Danny's wife that paints a whole different picture of this? Where she said that yes, Danny did some stuff with her he shouldn't have but he tried to cut it off and she kept threatening to kill herself. Sounds like she's a full on bunny boiler.

Holy crap, I missed that detail. I scanned through the timeline in the reddit but haven't had a chance to really read it all.  Just from what I have scanned through, I had bunny boiler vibes, but details like that are what solidifies it for me. And here all this time, I thought a lot of her podcast was just schtick. Boy was I wrong. 

7/08/2019 2:52 pm  #16

Yeah, it’s worth going through all the posts. There are some real gems in there.

Did you see the stuff about her gifts from DZ? They’re speculating that she bought the fancy bags/shoes/flowers he supposedly sent her for her bday herself. I don’t follow her super closely but  the FB live she did where she opened her bday gift from the kittens popped up in my feed so I watched...she showed off Danny’s fancy gifts then went on this rant about how he was making up for his shitty Xmas gift and kept yelling about how he “sent her fucking MUSTARD”. Apparently it was one of those like corporate gift baskets with fancy mustard/sausage and whatnot. She’s like “you don’t send MUSTARD to the person who puts your dick in their mouth.” And she was totally being serious, like legit pissed. I. Was. Dead. 💀⚰️😂

7/08/2019 3:04 pm  #17

Durst_Burp wrote:

Yeah, it’s worth going through all the posts. There are some real gems in there.

Did you see the stuff about her gifts from DZ? They’re speculating that she bought the fancy bags/shoes/flowers he supposedly sent her for her bday herself. I don’t follow her super closely but the FB live she did where she opened her bday gift from the kittens popped up in my feed so I watched...she showed off Danny’s fancy gifts then went on this rant about how he was making up for his shitty Xmas gift and kept yelling about how he “sent her fucking MUSTARD”. Apparently it was one of those like corporate gift baskets with fancy mustard/sausage and whatnot. She’s like “you don’t send MUSTARD to the person who puts your dick in their mouth.” And she was totally being serious, like legit pissed. I. Was. Dead. 💀⚰️😂

OMG what I would give to be able to go back in time and also be a fly on the wall. I decided to go back and listen to her podcast on my lunch and decided to start with the break up podcast and this is completely cringeworthy, knowing what we know now. 

7/08/2019 3:09 pm  #18

What episode is the breakup?

7/08/2019 3:39 pm  #19

Durst_Burp wrote:

Did you see the stuff about her gifts from DZ? They’re speculating that she bought the fancy bags/shoes/flowers he supposedly sent her for her bday herself. I don’t follow her super closely but  the FB live she did where she opened her bday gift from the kittens popped up in my feed so I watched...she showed off Danny’s fancy gifts then went on this rant about how he was making up for his shitty Xmas gift and kept yelling about how he “sent her fucking MUSTARD”. Apparently it was one of those like corporate gift baskets with fancy mustard/sausage and whatnot. She’s like “you don’t send MUSTARD to the person who puts your dick in their mouth.” And she was totally being serious, like legit pissed. I. Was. Dead. 💀⚰️😂

Omg. I left right around the time she started dating him. I missed all the posts about gifts and details about their sex life. I also missed the drama over her hair cut.  I hadn’t listened in months and then she had Hannah Berner on, so I decided to give it a listen to see how they got along. It was actually a fun episode and I got a little nostalgic for the show and had started listening again.  Currently stalking the reddit. I can’t with people thinking every single person on there is Ali😂😂

7/08/2019 4:13 pm  #20

The Mustard Meltdown:

https://youtu.be/5LAvN2Cci64

7/08/2019 4:41 pm  #21

Durst_Burp wrote:

The Mustard Meltdown:

https://youtu.be/5LAvN2Cci64

OK, I don't disagree that a regifted gift basket is not an appropriate gift for a significant other, however, if that didn't tell her he wasn't leaving his wife for her, I don't know what would. 

As a side note, I know looks aren't everything, but I really didn't know who this guy was prior to this....but now that I have done some deep dives (or as deep as I can now that he's private on instagram), I do not see the attraction and really can't even fathom Annabelle having sexy time with him. He doesn't even seem that charismatic, but I could be wrong since I don't really know him.  I mean, to each their own, I just don't get it. 

7/08/2019 5:10 pm  #22

Uhhh yeah, he’s totally gross.

And agreed about the gift basket. But...when the very foundation of your relationship is being the other woman, it’s ballsy to have the nerve to complain about anything.

7/09/2019 8:31 am  #23

Reddit is talking about something Andrea said in response to people asking if the reddit stories are fake, but no one knows how to post a screen shot in there😂. For whoever is still in the FB group can you share?  Apparently all the admins are dropping like flies. If I were Annabelle I think I would shut that group down at this point😳

7/09/2019 10:46 am  #24

Uploading pics here is a PITA and there’s a lot so I’ll just copy and paste:

ORIGINAL POST-
Andrea P: In regards to deleting and censoring posts,  as this is a FAN PAGE of A&C, anyone here for any purpose other than to support Annabelle or each other, will be blocked and/or deleted. We are not here for gossip.

COMMENTS-

Rebecca R: Andrea P please if you can clarify what is happening .. is the Reddit stuff fake & Meghan stuff? Ugh this is exactly when this stuff needs to stop. I don’t understand it & just makes me feel everything is fake . I just want to know if Annabelle is okay , is she? And honestly she should shut all social media down , this is getting so upsetting!
———————————————————————————————————————————-
Kelly M: You do realise this is how groups implode right?. As someone that has been so outspoken about your current administration I'm really kind of perplexed as to why Annabelle is okay with things being deleted and censored. Why on earth would you kick Dena out?. She clearly had long term ties, respect and appreciation for Annabelle but dared to ask questions. You do you Andrea but this makes you look bad too. You can't North Korea this group forever. Decent, positive people are leaving or being kicked out because they dare to ask questions or they feel like they are being duped. This has nothing to do with not supporting Annabelle this has everything to do with supporting her (for some giving financially to support her endeavours) and feeling weird about all of this shocking shit coming out about her. She owes some people answers 🤷‍♀️

Andrea P: Kelly M I’m not a great admin. I’m a secondary level teacher who has never witnessed this kind of bullying in my LIFE. Vile and vicious things are being said. Any kind of response is being screen shotted and posted to an “anonymous” thread with “anonymous” names. We know who you are. And hello, by the way, as I’m sure this will l be shared as well. I regret removing Dena but this post was to stop people posting about it. And she directly IGNORED that. What am I supposed to do? There will NOT being a dialogue about this right now. Annabelle made her statement. You can CHOOSE to believe her...or LEAVE. It will not be discussed right now. She doesn’t OWE you anything. If you believe her, you can continue your love and support. If you don’t, then you never will, no amount of any questions or answers will make you believe her. I shouldn’t even be responding to this but since I got NO SLEEP last night...this is what I’m doing. I have been a loyal Kitten to all of you since Day One. I have NOTHING but good intentions. I, like you, have had questions, but I’ve also respected boundaries and understood that some shit just isn’t my business. I want to invite people to private message me but I am afraid of screen shots. I’ve made all my accounts private. What a wonderful world we live in 💛
——————————————————————————————————————————
Kelly M: Also fully appreciate that she might be psychologically fragile but other group members that were kicked out, bullied and harassed are psychologically fragile too and don't have nearly as much support as Annabelle has had. Personally I don't care who Annabelle has slept with I care more about the seemingly long term cutting of ties,gaslighting and cruelty that has been shown to former long term members of this group. If none of that is true then I'd like to know 🤷‍♀️

Danika: Kelly M maybe they too could set up a group and turn it into a podcast? I think we all have that ability. The people here are Annabelle’s support. I have had some of the people you are talking about say some disgusting things to me and I am pleased they are being blocked. There’s always two sides and this is Annabelle’s group regardless of what people think of it or her or us

Taylor G: Danika I don’t think it’s a group anymore, more like a dictatorship and a lot of people are seeing it. Not a great way to foster love, openness and understanding. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Danika: Taylor G oh do you really think that? Well you’re entitled to your opinion. If you are not here to support Annabelle, why are you here though? I’ve felt the same in groups before and just left. You can request friends from the list, make up your own group, do a podcast etc etc

Kelly M: Danika I see that side of it too. I really do. I've also seen people specifically ask for something to be done about specific bullying and were brushed off. I think everyone has valid points. Also don't forget that podcasts are made and loved only because of loyal listeners. That shouldn't be shrugged off.

Danika: I hope that Annabelle isn’t worrying about that at all right now tbh. I do understand what you are trying to say too. I have struggled in every group with mean posts towards others. I know Annabelle was trying to keep everything as private as possible, which is fair enough. She doesn’t owe explanations. I’m sure now that everything has gone on you could talk to Andrea privately regarding any bullying. The rules have become strict due to the amount of screenshots that are being taken and posted very publicly. Annabelle has all the potential to build up followers and listeners at a later date. Right now the focus is on getting through what damage has been done. Does that make sense without trying to sound like a dictatorship? I know you didn’t say that but it is her group and she is not responsible for looking after over 4,000 members

Kelly M: Danika look, I think it was clever to have posts go through an admin and trying to contain the shit storm posts. Unfortunately I think with the Reddit /posts in other groups /Instagram stuff from her ex friends (some of whom she introduced us to on her podcast?) there should perhaps be a more detailed  explanation. What I would do is have one thread like an AMA. Annabelle can choose what she wants to answer and then leave this behind. Unfortunately the answers she has given are very vague. I like Annabelle, always have. I am a longterm listener and was thrilled when her and Meagan started a Patreon. I live in Switzerland so buying things /going to shows wasn't really an option. I've also never been involved in any drama on this page but have grown to like different members of this community. A community Annabelle started. Shrugging people off and pretending like this doesn't exist is really ridiculous. It's just making things more intriguing for people to get to the bottom of it. It's not going to go away .I will probably be blocked for my posts. People have been blocked for less and have meant more.

Danika: Kelly M As far as I am aware Andrea is responsible for moderating. Annabelle has posted regarding the allegations (which I know you’re not asking for) and she hasn’t responded regarding the friendship breakup apart from well wishes. I’m sure Andrea will let you know. I can’t speak to whether you’re being blocked or others but it’s directly related to sharing private information on the relationship. Even questions about it seem to trigger people to discuss what has nothing to do with us. The bigger groups and celebs podcast groups are the same; the primary focus in these situations, is to protect the podcast and owner

Kelly M: I mean if reddit is to be believed (there are screenshots) then Annabelle will be forced to answer questions as her former friends unmute themselves and wives decide to talk about their lives and feelings on the matter. It's just not authentic if it's not dealt with properly here. You are right though, we are aware of Annabelle's mental health and perhaps now is not the time for complete transparency. People don't just forget though. My hope is that she's got support, meds...whatever. Mental health and self harm should be taken very seriously. I'm backing off from this now. Your points are duly noted 👍. Thanks for keeping it civil.

Ali B: Kelly M “if Reddit is to be believed then Annabelle will be forced to answer questions...” - that’s not how the actual world works. No one is forced to answer questions and Reddit is FAAARRRR from a “source” of anything. This type is thinking is indicative of feeling entitled to something. No one is entitled to anything from Annabelle whatsoever. People directly involved are directly involved and nothing more. That’s how life works. Feeling entitled will only lead to misery - just like living in the past or future, instead of the present, makes one feel anxious. No one is served by believing they are owed anything by anyone else.

Kelly M: Ali B That's a  fair point. I do somewhat agree. The way I see it she could ignore it let this spiral even further and it will always come up Always. (You've seen this yourself on that reddit thread) Especially when people are taking the moral high ground. The Internet knows man, people have a lot of time and energy and if they are wronged they want to be heard at the very very least. Its human nature . Since she's in the business of sharing her experiences and life it kind of negates any kind of authenticity she may have.Are people going to listen to her stories, buy her products, support her sponsors if they feel lied to?. That's just one side of course - probably worse case scenario . When things are not even open for discussion shit gets messy. And hey, I'm just asking questions. I have no vendetta here. I'm just interested in both sides of the story 🤷‍♀️. I have no axe to grind.

7/09/2019 11:04 am  #25

Whew that was a lot. I'm LOL-ing because they're having the same sort of schism in that group that Nation had, and many people are saying the exact same things we did about having such a tightly policed group. I really don't get the motivation. Like, ok, you can control the narrative in your own little group but you can't control the entire internet. If you won't let them speak, people will just go elsewhere and do it. And when they do, they're more pissed and will probably say worse shit than what they would have said in that group. In a more public forum no less - anyone googling Taylor or Annabelle will end up here or on Reddit, not the "closed" FB groups.

Back to Annabelle. I would agree with the people saying she doesn't owe anyone an explanation/more details, but for the fact that Annabelle had no problem sharing lots of VERY intimate details about the relationship when everything was good. You can't have your cake and eat it too- getting people invested in your life and then cutting them off when your life isn't looking so good doesn't work. To a lesser degree, Taylor is proof of this. Starting around the time of the divorce she really cut back on talking about her personal life, and her show has suffered for it.

7/09/2019 11:48 am  #26

Thanks girl. I really hate that Ali is almost the voice of reason in that post😂. You are right though, I don’t know how you keep followers if you suddenly decide to stop sharing. She should have kept that relationship private from the start. It’s so interesting how the Reddit page is already trying to control what you are allowed to say. Apparently Annabelle and Ali are fair game and everyone else is off limits.

7/09/2019 12:03 pm  #27

duanereede wrote:

Thanks girl. I really hate that Ali is almost the voice of reason in that post😂. You are right though, I don’t know how you keep followers if you suddenly decide to stop sharing. She should have kept that relationship private from the start. It’s so interesting how the Reddit page is already trying to control what you are allowed to say. Apparently Annabelle and Ali are fair game and everyone else is off limits.

Right? Based on how much info she put out there about the relationship while it was going well just shows she never thought they’d get caught. Frankly that arrogance is the most shocking part of all of this IMO.

And if the Reddit page gets over-censored, we may just end up with some ex-kittens here which is apparently the last bastion of uncensored discourse.

7/09/2019 3:30 pm  #28

The A&C FB page is such a shit show!  I rarely listen to the podcast anymore but don't want to leave the group just yet because I don't want to miss what Annabelle has to say if she ever does address all of this.  The one post she made basically said, "he told me he was single on our first date.  he lied to me." I normally don't care about anyone's sex life (actually the less I know the better), but I agree that since she made Mr. Lincoln/Danny Zuker the only thing she talked about for months, she does owe her listeners some sort of explanation. Apparently she flat out lied to some of the "kittens" who considered her a friend so I get the outrage.  At the end of the day, sucks for his wife and kids to know his side piece shared details of his sex life on a public podcast. Tacky.  

7/10/2019 2:31 am  #29

Why did she call him Mr. Lincoln?

7/10/2019 7:10 am  #30

FKCSTMom wrote:

Why did she call him Mr. Lincoln?

Idk- now that we know his real name I’ve been trying to find some sort of connection but I’ve got nothing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Board footera