You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2015 11:05 pm  #31

Re: Where are we all from?

FKCSTMom wrote:

spigirl wrote:

Hey FKCSTMom - I'm just on the other side of the divide! Did you get to see Kenny in Denver? I was so bummed I was out of town when he was here 

Hi Spigirl! I have missed Kenny BOTH times he was in Denver!! (Insert sobbing here...) The first time I was out of town and in April I had rotator cuff surgery the day before. My sweet husband said he would take me, since I was still taking the good meds and couldn't drive, but the thought of getting dressed was just too much for me!! Lol.

Does it make you laugh when they talk about Colorado like everyone walks down the street high?? Or you can buy pot on every street corner? Those are the times I'm bummed that I listen On Demand cause I definitely have opinions about that!!

WHEN (not if...let's stay positive) Kenny comes back, let's make a plan and we can meet up!! U.S. Lil' Effers really are like a sorority and friends for life!! :-)

Yes! I'm sure Kenny will come back to score some weed... That is irritating that everyone thinks we are high all the time. I'd love to have a Little Effers Colorado Chapter. Any takers?

7/07/2015 4:41 pm  #32

spigirl wrote:

FKCSTMom wrote:

spigirl wrote:

Hey FKCSTMom - I'm just on the other side of the divide! Did you get to see Kenny in Denver? I was so bummed I was out of town when he was here 

Hi Spigirl! I have missed Kenny BOTH times he was in Denver!! (Insert sobbing here...) The first time I was out of town and in April I had rotator cuff surgery the day before. My sweet husband said he would take me, since I was still taking the good meds and couldn't drive, but the thought of getting dressed was just too much for me!! Lol.

Does it make you laugh when they talk about Colorado like everyone walks down the street high?? Or you can buy pot on every street corner? Those are the times I'm bummed that I listen On Demand cause I definitely have opinions about that!!

WHEN (not if...let's stay positive) Kenny comes back, let's make a plan and we can meet up!! U.S. Lil' Effers really are like a sorority and friends for life!! :-)

Yes! I'm sure Kenny will come back to score some weed... That is irritating that everyone thinks we are high all the time. I'd love to have a Little Effers Colorado Chapter. Any takers?

We will consider 'adopting' you if you come out to visit too!! Colorado Lil' Effers Unite! 

7/09/2015 4:29 pm  #33

Toronto

7/09/2015 8:07 pm  #34

I'm from the land of cheese and beer. Sconnie right here! 

7/10/2015 10:03 am  #35

Nebraska Cornhusker here. Curently in the Star City, but from South Central NE originally. Would LOVE a Husker FKCST meet-up. Go Big REEED!

7/10/2015 5:41 pm  #36

Any other SF Bay Area listeners out there? I started listening when we were in TX, but have been in NorCal for 4 years now!

7/10/2015 8:50 pm  #37

St. Augustine, FL🐬🌺☀️🌊 but originally from North Dakota ❄️⛄️☁️🌻

7/11/2015 12:49 pm  #38

Michigan! Midwest 

7/19/2015 12:19 am  #39

Hey there! I am new to the site! I am from the South!! Arkansas girl here!!

7/19/2015 3:14 pm  #40

New Hampshire! Born and raised.  Though I do live vicariously through Tay!  I could never be a rowdycitygirl lol, but I love hearing all about it.

7/20/2015 9:31 am  #41

Pennsylvania here! Just found this board this morning. Already obsessed. Thanks for making me get NOTHING done at work haha!

7/20/2015 5:33 pm  #42

QBsAndCupcakes wrote:

Pennsylvania here! Just found this board this morning. Already obsessed. Thanks for making me get NOTHING done at work haha!

Yay, PA here too! Welcome to our Wake Up fun fest!

7/20/2015 6:33 pm  #43

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

QBsAndCupcakes wrote:

I'm from NE but will be visiting Philly for a conference in August.  

7/21/2015 7:11 pm  #44

On_Point wrote:

Nebraska Cornhusker here. Curently in the Star City, but from South Central NE originally. Would LOVE a Husker FKCST meet-up. Go Big REEED!

Go Huskers!  Where in NE are you from?  I lived in Lincoln for several years as a kid and went to college in Crete.  I miss Runza and Amigos sooooo bad!!

7/21/2015 7:12 pm  #45

Currently I live in Kentucky (it really pains me to write that), but I'm from Las Vegas.

7/21/2015 10:00 pm  #46

Linda Cardoche wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Go Huskers!  Where in NE are you from?  I lived in Lincoln for several years as a kid and went to college in Crete.  I miss Runza and Amigos sooooo bad!!

Yay! I'm from Hildreth/Minden area (south of Kearney) and now live in Lincoln. Went to UNL for college, met my hubby and we haven't left yet! Getting Runza for lunch tomorrow, will think of you.  

7/21/2015 10:27 pm  #47

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

QBsAndCupcakes wrote:

I'm in Delaware! Not far from PA and MD though.

7/22/2015 6:39 pm  #48

Linda Cardoche wrote:

Currently I live in Kentucky (it really pains me to write that), but I'm from Las Vegas.

Linda Cardoche, I was born and raised in Vegas, and still here! Also, you have my favorite name on this entire board! Hahahahaha!!

8/03/2015 9:40 pm  #49

Where are Ohio fffers from??  I'm outside of Columbus!

8/04/2015 3:28 pm  #50

fancynancy wrote:

Where are Ohio fffers from??  I'm outside of Columbus!

Hey! Cleveland here.

8/04/2015 5:42 pm  #51

Hello? *taps microphone* Georgia? Anyone? 

8/04/2015 6:57 pm  #52

Canada!!

8/06/2015 10:08 am  #53

New York 😊❤️🌃🗽

1/29/2016 12:54 pm  #54

Winnipeg, Canada *waves to fellow Canadians* *apologizes*

2/08/2016 9:34 pm  #55

Virginia! Saw Kenny in Richmond last year and it was so much fun. Wish I could get to another show.

4/19/2016 8:20 am  #56

I'm packing up and moving to Madison, WI next month. Don't know anyone aside from future co-workers. Any Effers there?! 

4/19/2016 11:01 am  #57

On_Point wrote:

Linda Cardoche wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Yay! I'm from Hildreth/Minden area (south of Kearney) and now live in Lincoln. Went to UNL for college, met my hubby and we haven't left yet! Getting Runza for lunch tomorrow, will think of you.  

O-M-G...My hubby is from Council Bluffs and I had my first Runza last year. I LOVED it. Love it I tell ya. He hates it. So we fight every time we are there. I win! I get the real Runza sandwich and he gets whatever the heck else they sell. YUM. 

4/19/2016 2:59 pm  #58

FKCSTMom wrote:

On_Point wrote:

Linda Cardoche wrote:

O-M-G...My hubby is from Council Bluffs and I had my first Runza last year. I LOVED it. Love it I tell ya. He hates it. So we fight every time we are there. I win! I get the real Runza sandwich and he gets whatever the heck else they sell. YUM. 

I'm going to miss Runza and Amigo's so much when I leave NE. I plan to stock up for take some with me and freeze them! 

6/09/2016 5:47 pm  #59

DadOrderedTizza wrote:

Hello? *taps microphone* Georgia? Anyone? 

Shout out from Atlanta!!

7/07/2016 6:47 am  #60

Pittsburgh!  Just found the site after the big news yesterday.  So happy for her.

Board footera