You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 11:41 am  #361

Re: Periscope

Okay I must say I feel bad for Crystal Clear Christine. Remember when she invited Tay out for a drink on Friday? And Tay came up with some BS about how she would be going to bed early? And then on IG you see she was at Katie's birthday party last night. 😐why couldn't she just be like sorry I have something going on that night?

8/20/2016 11:56 am  #362

Maybe it was a surprise and that's why at first she said okay then changed to I have to go to bed early. Maybe missentence she remembered the party but couldn't say that.

8/20/2016 12:23 pm  #363

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

Okay I must say I feel bad for Crystal Clear Christine. Remember when she invited Tay out for a drink on Friday? And Tay came up with some BS about how she would be going to bed early? And then on IG you see she was at Katie's birthday party last night. 😐why couldn't she just be like sorry I have something going on that night?

It wasn't right for crystal clear to put tay on the spot like that

8/20/2016 12:34 pm  #364

I'm so tired of seeing Taylor is the exact same clothes over and over again! Omg! Buy something new!

8/20/2016 1:15 pm  #365

Guiltburgers wrote:

It wasn't right for crystal clear to put tay on the spot like that

Yeah I guess that's true...

8/20/2016 4:06 pm  #366

Here's my theory on the hair: she used to use Bumble and Bumble and switched to Pantene. I get it, I used to use Band B also but it's very pricey and I had to go out of my way to get it. The change has made her hair flat and dull. When I used BandB I got so many compliments on how shiny my hair was.

8/20/2016 11:07 pm  #367

That blie/yellow outfit makes anyone look like a Clown Pirate!

8/21/2016 6:49 pm  #368

what happened involving crystal clear christine?  date/time/segment of show?  i'm a little blow

8/21/2016 6:54 pm  #369

timetowakeup wrote:

what happened involving crystal clear christine?  date/time/segment of show?  i'm a little blow

On Periscope, she said she would be in NYC this past Friday and did Taylor want to grab a drink. She said she would,vtyen later said she was planning to sleep from 2pm Friday till 2pm Sunday. Pics on IG show Taylor at a party Friday night.

8/21/2016 7:11 pm  #370

To be fair, she's a public figure and that's about where it stops. She can make up any excuse she wants to so as not to hang out with a listener. Maybe she was trying to brush her off politely or with some humor.

8/21/2016 7:24 pm  #371

I agree, outside of her job, she doesn't owe fans anything.

I think it was a crappy time to ask, a private message would have been better. I can see though being excited in the moment and bringing it up. I can also see Taylor's side, it was quick, she just answered, maybe without thinking, without remembering she had the party or as someone else mentioned not being able to say anything.

C'est la vie.....all are adults and will be fine!

8/22/2016 3:36 pm  #372

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

Here's my theory on the hair: she used to use Bumble and Bumble and switched to Pantene. I get it, I used to use Band B also but it's very pricey and I had to go out of my way to get it. The change has made her hair flat and dull. When I used BandB I got so many compliments on how shiny my hair was.

She uses Renessence Follicle Shampoo. As we age our hair follicles shrink. This is why most people in their 30's or later can't pull off super long hair.

8/22/2016 5:09 pm  #373

Well she is a poor advertisement for it then 

8/22/2016 7:08 pm  #374

meepmeep wrote:

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

She uses Renessence Follicle Shampoo. As we age our hair follicles shrink. This is why most people in their 30's or later can't pull off super long hair.

I don't think she uses this anymore. She was using Pantene but complained when the formula changed. I'm not sure if she's still using it.

8/22/2016 8:40 pm  #375

thanks fkf and long time.  that's a little to close and i know CC is cool but supposed she has a brother who lives in his mother's basement with pix of comediennes  jus kidding.  tay just couldn't find a way to politely  say she  couldn't.  the most some of us have done with the comedienne we follow is if shes going to be in town we tell her where we ill be nd the time window  and if she (and her sides) would like, feel free to join.  if she makes it fine, if not, no harm no foul.

8/23/2016 5:29 am  #376

Definitely on board for the makeover.
When she said in the periscope that she wears her hair in a wet bun to sleep, and then blow dries it in the morning, I knew she was done for. Girl needs to invest in a Chi and some root lifting/body products.
And the whole "I grew up in Boston" excuse as to why she doesn't know how to do her hair/makeup is BS. I grew up with my mom getting her makeup tips from a video called The Eyes Have it (still available on YouTube, ladies. Don't miss out) and I managed to be able to teach myself the basics. And there are seriously unlimited amounts of tutorials on the inter webs. That's how I learned to wand curl and am currently perfecting my cat eye.

8/23/2016 7:09 am  #377

I had to look up The Eyes Have It. Lol. I actually want to try the yogurt-cucumber-ice water skin refresher thing. Haha! Donna Mills though. What a babe. 😊

8/23/2016 7:18 am  #378

BabyAngel wrote:

I don't think she uses this anymore. She was using Pantene but complained when the formula changed. I'm not sure if she's still using it.

Pantene is the worst shampoo!  I used to use it and had a hair stylist tell me to stop and ran her scissors down a hair to show the buildup of wax on my hair.  The wax is what makes your hair shiny, but it builds up and weighs it down.
Now that I'm over the big 4-O, I've conceded to short hair...as much as I love the sexy youthfulness of long hair...when I get compliments from other WOMEN on my short hair, I know it works for me.

Ooh a live on air makeover!  That would make for some great radio...she could even periscope it!

8/23/2016 10:12 am  #379

She said yesterday they had someone do her makeup for the NowThis segment- I think that person should consider a career change. 😬

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/23/2016 12:20 pm  #380

She has all these doctors and dentists on, most likely in exchange for services.  What about a hairdresser?  Isn't the groom from the desert wedding a hairdresser?  Perhaps he'd like a little free publicity in exchange for a great cut?  

8/23/2016 12:32 pm  #381

youcaaango wrote:

She has all these doctors and dentists on, most likely in exchange for services.  What about a hairdresser?  Isn't the groom from the desert wedding a hairdresser?  Perhaps he'd like a little free publicity in exchange for a great cut?  

The groom, Jordan Blackmore, owns Three Square Studios. When she was a client of his, she did have him on the show. I have a feeling when Tay could freely spend her entire salary on clothes/hair/shoes/products she probably went to him on a regular basis. Now, not so much. His client list http://threesquaresstudio.com/concept/client-list/ is pretty impressive. I don't think he needs a free plug on WUWT.

A good chunk of the wedding of the century guest list is on the client list.

Last edited by DestinationAwesometown (8/23/2016 12:35 pm)

8/23/2016 1:05 pm  #382

Three squares is well known in NYC and very pricey.

8/23/2016 3:40 pm  #383

DestinationAwesometown wrote:

youcaaango wrote:

The groom, Jordan Blackmore, owns Three Square Studios. When she was a client of his, she did have him on the show. I have a feeling when Tay could freely spend her entire salary on clothes/hair/shoes/products she probably went to him on a regular basis. Now, not so much. His client list http://threesquaresstudio.com/concept/client-list/ is pretty impressive. I don't think he needs a free plug on WUWT.

A good chunk of the wedding of the century guest list is on the client list.

"Brilliant minds"??? Gag.

Is it weird to have your client list posted on a website? Seems strange to me...

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

8/24/2016 4:16 pm  #384

I dare someone to ask Taylor why she wears the clown outfit everyday (if she periscopes today)

8/24/2016 4:24 pm  #385

Haha!!! The messages will mysteriously not show up on her end again if she gets asked that 😂

8/24/2016 4:49 pm  #386

Has Kenny periscoped lately? Last one I saw, he said he would have some kind of announcement within the week. I think that was at least a couple weeks ago. Want to know how to get my Kenny fix!

8/24/2016 5:03 pm  #387

She really can't handle any criticism. Guess it's because she is always soooo busy and soooo tired.

8/24/2016 5:55 pm  #388

Why does periscope always start and then stop at the beginning?

8/24/2016 6:09 pm  #389

I think she starts it, then flips the camera to her.

8/24/2016 6:15 pm  #390

OMG THE TWIZZLER SMACKING!!!!! So EFFIN NASTY!!!

On a positive note, I want to high-5 whoever said she's always tired or hot.

Board footera