You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2016 6:23 pm  #391

Re: Periscope

The twizzler smacking seemed so passive aggressive. Like she was doing it on purpose. I got the same vibe off that hat she wore last week.

8/24/2016 6:29 pm  #392

She is the loudest chewer!!!! So gross!!
On a side note, I still don't understand what Matt does...

8/24/2016 7:00 pm  #393

Kicked_off_the_trampoline wrote:

She is the loudest chewer!!!! So gross!!
On a side note, I still don't understand what Matt does...

I wanted to comment, when is this all starting? So far, other then the few article, nothing has happened. Periscope is becoming an annoying job she has to do, zero with her website or the shows, no social media interaction. He must be doing tons behind the scenes.

8/24/2016 7:05 pm  #394

The Twizzler smacking was so on purpose. also loved how someone said she's always hot and tired hahaha. Dang girl, if you hate doing it so much just quit!!

8/24/2016 7:23 pm  #395

Virginia wrote:

The twizzler smacking seemed so passive aggressive. Like she was doing it on purpose. I got the same vibe off that hat she wore last week.

Oh yeah good point about the hat!

8/24/2016 8:11 pm  #396

Why in the world would she chew on the twizzler. It was so distracting and actually I find it to be rude. When she does stuff on periscope I normally let it slide, I don't critique her looks because that's who she is but come on! I don't even talk with my mouth open while eating because it's gross and it certainly makes for a bad video.

8/24/2016 8:50 pm  #397

She was a real bitch at the very end when someone ask if she payed Matt. It was a valid question- it seems like she uses everyone around her including her girl friend. Does TD not get tired of revolving her life around Taylor and her career? He attitude at the end brought me right back to the pizza scope. Amazing how the camera doesn't lie.

8/24/2016 8:58 pm  #398

ChanelBag wrote:

She was a real bitch at the very end when someone ask if she payed Matt. It was a valid question- it seems like she uses everyone around her including her girl friend. Does TD not get tired of revolving her life around Taylor and her career? He attitude at the end brought me right back to the pizza scope. Amazing how the camera doesn't lie.

I had the same thought! I thought it would be fun for people to attend the show until her attitude changed at the end. :/

8/24/2016 9:03 pm  #399

While she handled it terribly, I think it was a terrible question to ask. How someone is paid is no one but the person and who they work fors business. She should have made a joke/not gotten so huffy, but the question should have never been asked.

8/24/2016 9:03 pm  #400

Completely agree, Chanel. Taylor is a complete mean girl. A bitch. I think Wedding Bitch wrote a post about her having narcissict personality disorder. I can see that.

8/24/2016 9:18 pm  #401

Taylor is a brat. If the twizzler thing was her being passive aggressive then she is a complete toddler. I don't even know why I still watch her scopes.

Last edited by Kicked_off_the_trampoline (8/24/2016 9:19 pm)

8/24/2016 9:28 pm  #402

Taylor is a brat. If the twizzler thing was her being passive aggressive then she is a complete toddler. I don't even know why I still watch her scopes.

I've always loved them, and preferred this Taylor to radio Taylor for awhile now. Tonight really turned me off though. The last few have had bits and pieces (complaining about not enough hearts, oh so tired/hot but doing it because she said she was, like it's such a hardship) that annoyed me. From te very beginning tonight, I was just over the whole thing. She's just a gross person all around.

8/24/2016 9:40 pm  #403

I don't know why I still watch either. She sure doesn't seem to enjoy them. Can't say that I would either. A q&a is the wrong format for her. She should aim for something that's light and more fun.

As for the twizzler, why would she  just happen to have a twizzler in bed and then proceed to eat it in such an exaggerated fashion on camera? Until tonight, I had no idea that twizzlers were even a noisy food!

8/24/2016 9:47 pm  #404

She should watch other celebs Periscopes.I haven't seen anyone do a planned Periscope. Most are spontaneous small snippets of their lives.  She could do 5 min ones of her shopping or going up in the elevator to the show or right before the show getting ready.

8/25/2016 7:43 am  #405

First off, I agree with everything you've all said above- the Twizzler? I've never seen someone eat something so disgustingly (is that a word? Lol) in my life, soooo p/a!!

Second, whether it was rude for that person to ask or not, I think it was 100% confirmed that Matt isn't getting paid lol. If she was paying him, you better believe she'd make it known! And while we're on the subject, can anyone tell me why on earth she would need a fucking personal assistant??? To fetch her bagels and Twizzlers and rose'?? Can't figure that one out...

Third, there is nothing that will ever convince me she spends even an hour prepping for the show, and certainly not the majority of the day. That was actually the most laughable part for me personally.

She can't even make it through one Periscope w/o getting soooo butthurt about one thing or another, if you don't want to do them, then stop. She acts like everything she does is a huge burden and a huge favor to us. Pizza Periscope in FULL EFFECT.

Fourth, I wish she would've addressed that girls other question, if she regrets mocking Brendan Dassey. Would've loved an honest response to that question.

“I don’t always stir the pot, sometimes I smoke it...” 🚬

8/25/2016 8:08 am  #406

Wakeupfan420 wrote:

First off, I agree with everything you've all said above- the Twizzler? I've never seen someone eat something so disgustingly (is that a word? Lol) in my life, soooo p/a!!

Second, whether it was rude for that person to ask or not, I think it was 100% confirmed that Matt isn't getting paid lol. If she was paying him, you better believe she'd make it known! And while we're on the subject, can anyone tell me why on earth she would need a fucking personal assistant??? To fetch her bagels and Twizzlers and rose'?? Can't figure that one out...

Third, there is nothing that will ever convince me she spends even an hour prepping for the show, and certainly not the majority of the day. That was actually the most laughable part for me personally.

She can't even make it through one Periscope w/o getting soooo butthurt about one thing or another, if you don't want to do them, then stop. She acts like everything she does is a huge burden and a huge favor to us. Pizza Periscope in FULL EFFECT.

Fourth, I wish she would've addressed that girls other question, if she regrets mocking Brendan Dassey. Would've loved an honest response to that question.

She is going to get her attitude handed to her once she really is doing reality TV. She thought Heidi was a mess...This is going to be a trainwreck that I will watch with my eyes clothes.

Taylor, please wake-up. You are going down a destructive path. Have some integrity. Come up with a couple of principles and live by them.

8/25/2016 8:18 am  #407

I think this all must be a shtick, right? My boyfriend & family would be mortified if I acted like that (I'm over 30 and will still get whacked with a fork by my Mom if my elbows are on the table, she would LOSE it if I were eating like that on TV) and would either drop my ass, or in the case of family, would never live it down. I can't imagine this is how she acts in everyday life?

Maybe for the reality show, she's going for HoneyBooBoo fame??

8/25/2016 9:28 am  #408

I think this is how she acts in everyday life and probably worse. Pizza periscope to me is who she really is. I agree what everyone is saying about not being able to handle what doing a reality show. She got that upset about a question about Matt, that's crazy. I was on The Jenny McCarthy Show FB page reading comments and they were downright cruel! People were saying horrible things about her Son! Calling him names etc.. I'm sure it upsets her but she knows how to handle it and move on. Taylor would freak out. I'm sure that's what happened with the E sisters. 

8/25/2016 9:39 am  #409

The more I see Taylor's true self, the more I wonder if the E sisters were really all that bad. If she were married to my brother, I don't think I would be all too happy.

8/25/2016 9:46 am  #410

The more I see Taylor's true self, the more I wonder if the E sisters were really all that bad. If she were married to my brother, I don't think I would be all too happy.

Right?? My cousin dated this awful woman, she was so over the top fake and really just rude/cold. Other then being polite, the family never really liked/warmed up to her. I think that's why their engagement ended, she just knew she wasn't liked.

8/25/2016 10:36 am  #411

Just watched that periscope.  Yikes.  I think I'm over her.  I so badly wanted to root for her and see her succeed, but her attitude is the worst.  "Working all day....so tired....can't balance personal and career...."  Really?  If "working ALL THE TIME" consists of working from bed, periscoping, and reading the news on the internet.... sign me up!!  My favorite vloggers are the ones that seem like they love posting and do it because they love it and truly have something that they are passionate about and want to share!  And they don't act like it's this huge burden and they are basically doing charity for us.  Get over yourself.   Also - TD goes to work with her and feeds her news stories?  Poor TD, she's basically her full time free assistant.  

8/25/2016 10:43 am  #412

Same- and I wonder if when she talks about how they would get mad if she didn't like/comment on their IG photos if she is taking that a little out of context. Like, maybe the sisters would say that they felt like they made an effort/showed an interest in Taylor's life and having a relationship with her by doing things like including her in activities (even if they didn't want her there, like the bachelorette party), following/commenting on her social media, etc. but that Taylor never reciprocated and used IG as an example which Taylor now spins to make them sound like crazy IG obsessed people.

If that is the situation, she was kind of wrong to bail on SIL's bachelorette party after saying she would go because her friend later decided to have hers the same weekend (which Taylor pretty much admitted to having a hand in).

I have a very similar situation with my SIL- I've always found her difficult to be around but for the sake of my husband I made an effort. Before we got married I would hang out with her (just the two of us) when she was in town, and I asked her to be a bridesmaid because I thought it would be a nice gesture. If I went into detail it would be a book, but on our wedding day she caused A LOT of problems. And she literally tells my husband he needs to pay more attention to her Facebook posts, but she never shows any interest in us or our lives. I feel like I've made an effort and now I'm done, probably just like the E sisters.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

8/25/2016 10:43 am  #413

I don't get this hanging out in bed all day or in a bathrobe in the middle of the day. She said that's what they do on the weekends too. What could this reality show possibly be about? She doesn't have that exciting of a life. 

8/25/2016 11:30 am  #414

Ican'teveeeen wrote:

I don't get this hanging out in bed all day or in a bathrobe in the middle of the day. She said that's what they do on the weekends too. What could this reality show possibly be about? She doesn't have that exciting of a life. 

What might be a more clever show is Inertia in the City. Featuring a couple living in one of the most exciting cities in the world do absolutely nothing.

8/25/2016 1:07 pm  #415

420 --- a million times agree with everything you said!!

Can someone explain to me WHY she's walking the MTV red carpet??? I know Matt has the hook-up, but why would anyone be interested in interviewing her walking down the carpet? 

Also, WTF sort of business meetings are they always in that Matt is brilliantly negotiating??  I also don't get why anyone "in the biz" would even be interested in her at this point, to be honest.  Out of curiosity, I looked at her YT subscribers, and she has a "staggering" 2,425..  Contrast that with a random girl who does "Bullshit Make-up Tutorials" and started a week ago.... she already has over 145k.  Isn't that pretty sad on Taylor's part?  She's working, working, working.  Always working to be that big, bad "boss bitch" and yet all of her social media #'s are so embarrassingly low. 

Lastly -- I laughed so hard at some of the questions/ comments on her Periscope yesterday.  "You should do a Periscope on how to take criticism'... hahaha!! Whoever you lurkers are on here, 5-five to you!!

8/25/2016 2:36 pm  #416

LONG time lurker finally coming out to join the conversation - listener for 8+ years...but not much longer.

Regarding Periscope...was I the only one to see Chelsea pop on Periscope and leave Tay's to watch Duke play on the porch instead??  LOL I think that tells you how much I'm into Taylor these days...

8/25/2016 2:44 pm  #417

I was looking forward to her periscope this week but was left disappointed. Im not really sure why exactly, but I was a little turned off by her this week.

Last edited by whatupwakeup (8/26/2016 5:18 am)

8/25/2016 2:52 pm  #418

OH!  How did you guys take the comment that people should visit the show now because it might get more difficult...  Did that confirm a filming crew for you like it did for me?  Because she even asked TD if that was accurate.  Hmmm...

Edited because I'm awful at postign so far and had another thought...  They really needed to step up their social media presence - agreed!  That lasted what, one week?

Last edited by ali79lud (8/25/2016 2:56 pm)

8/25/2016 3:01 pm  #419

Ohhhhh......that never occurred to me! Good catch & makes sense!

8/25/2016 3:41 pm  #420

ali79lud wrote:

OH!  How did you guys take the comment that people should visit the show now because it might get more difficult...  Did that confirm a filming crew for you like it did for me?  Because she even asked TD if that was accurate.  Hmmm...

Edited because I'm awful at postign so far and had another thought...  They really needed to step up their social media presence - agreed!  That lasted what, one week?

I thought the same thing about filming! Whether or not that's it, I think it's safe to say something is coming. I don't really buy that a "new co-host might not want people in the studio"- if it's still going to be Taylor's show she could totally pull rank and tell them she wants to have a listener visit. If it's not filming, I wonder if she's either getting a co-host with a little more status/pull than her, whether that person is some kind of celeb or another existing Sirius host.

I might be from the Sunshine State, but I can still be a little shady.🌴

Board footera